• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

She just nodded and frowned some. “You okay?” She mumbled and gave his hand a squeeze gently.

He nodded a bit. “I know... you also stink of pheromones by the way... you mates with him didn’t you?” He pointed out. “Max you gotta be real careful about this. Hunters really have never accepted it.... I’ve known many wolves to mate with them and it didn’t go very well”

Tom nodded some "Yeah I'll be alright." He murmured letting her into the room and getting her to lay down "Can I get you anything?"

Max took a deep breath and nodded before she hugged him tight starting to cry "He rejected me....Jon you cant tell Tom please." She whimpered looking up at him with pleading eyes.

She shook her head and gently pulled him to lay with her. “Talk to me.... get it off your chest.” She murmured. She was a little surprised that he hadn’t yelled at her yet about what she’d done but as she got worse it would become more apparent how stupid she had been.

He frowned a little and sighed some. “I wasn’t going to.... Alright... so... how do you get him to accept it?” He asked her wanting to help his friend out.

Tom frowned some and looked at her with saddened eyes "You hated me that much?" He asked quietly "I thought.....I thought I was being somewhat okay.." he whispered. He would never be this transparant around anyone else but with her it came naturally to him

Max frowned softly and shrugged softly "I really dont know....my mom died before she could explain mating fully to me. Ive never seen a rejection before, I dont know how to make him accept." She whispered

She frowned and rolled a little to face him. “You held me here against my will for three years even after I proved to you that if you let me go your whole pack would be safe.... if I had known it wasn’t because of this... there would have been no issues.” She muttered. “You all treated me as a slave as well.” She pointed out. “So yes I was desperate.” She frowned

He sighed heavily and rubbed at his face some shaking his head. “You gotta try something. But be careful. I won’t say a word to anyone I promise but if the safety of this pack changes... then i will have to.” He pointed out and left her to it going back to the house

Max gave a small nod "Thank you." She said softly before she went to continue her walk in the woods surrounding their house. She bit her lip hard and gave a hwavy sigh but quickly her senses hightened when she heard twigs breaking in the distance and a familiar smell enter her nostrils that made her week in the knees.

Tom sighed heavily and gave a small nod "Yeah....I guess this is my fault." He muttered shaking his head some "There is nothing we can do? Nothing?" He asked quietly as he cupped her cheek gently making her look at him "There has to be something we can do."

She shook her head. “Having accepted being your mate should slow things down a lot when you’re around.... but maybe I can find something.... only maybe.” She murmured pressing her cheek further into his palm and held onto him. “The defenses on this place won’t be as strong though with me ill. It will be a little easier to get in and attack.” She mumbled tiredly starting to fall asleep.

Jensen walked aimlessly trying to find the house again. Needing to see her. He needed her to explain to him what was going on. Why he felt the way he did. He was getting desperate.

Tom listened to her and gave a small nod kissing her forehead lightly "I'll set up a guard, get some rest dear." He whispered before he leant down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips

Max followed the scent amiling wide as she saw him. Even though he had hurt her feelings she couldnt help but feel better whenever she saw him. She rushed over and tackled him to the ground "Hello stranger." She said softly as she looked down at him

She smiled some and nodded falling asleep not long after that.

Jon was downstairs going over some budgeting for the pack for the next month and looked over at Tom. “How is she doing?” He asked him. “And don’t lie to me cause I smell death on her.”

Jensen frowned and shoved her off. “We need to talk. Right here. Right now.” He muttered standing up and brushing himself off.

Tom frowned as he sat next to his right hand man giving a heavy sigh "She put a curse on my mate...to kill them so I would never find them. She had no idea it was her though, and now, now we don't know if there if there is a reversal. She says there isnt but I don't know."

Max nodded softly and got up sighing softly "Right." She whispered biting her lip "We're mates, you are my mate." She said softly

Jon frowned some and sighed heavily. “I can look into some stuff. Look up a few old contacts... hopefully it’ll slow it right down now you’re with her.” He muttered a little then went over a couple bits with him.

Jensen glared at her. “What and I don’t get a say in this at all? You’re a monster. Your kind kills people for sport and my kind brings justice to you.” He muttered still fighting against his inner morals

Max frowned and glared at him "No you don't get a fucking say and I told you that we aren't all like that!" She spat letting a few tears fall "I'm not like that...and you fighting this will only hurt us!" She spat shaking her head some "So either leave and never come back or see that we mated and there is nothing we can do about it!"

Tom gave a heavy sigh and nodded frowning as he looked around "Where is Max? I don't want her out with this threat on the rise." He muttered glancing ovwr the few plans Jon had made up

Jon shrugged a little. “Went for a walk I think.” He muttered pulling his phone out and texting her to get back home.

Jensen frowned still trying to fight against it but it wasn’t long before he finally gave in and moved closer towards her pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly. “Why then do I feel like I’ve known you all my life?” He muttered still a little uneasy but no longer fighting against instinct.

Max felt her body relax instantly as she felt him accept it "Because thats what a mate is. Its an odd thing that we dont fully understand but its what happens." She whispered before she kissed him gently ignoring her phone as it went off

Tom frowned some giving a nod "Let me know if she isn't home soon." He murmured before he got up again to go start on food for Scarlett.

Scarlett came down once she had woken up and went to stand next to Tom slipping her arms around him, kissing his cheek. “Hey... what you doing?” She asked him quietly.

Jensen frowned and pulled her in closer kissing her again. “I take it we can’t go back to where your pack lives.” He pointed out

Tom sighed heavily as he glanced down at her "Trying to track down my damn sister, I dont want you guys out unsupervised til we figure out who those men are." He explained wrapping his arm around her

Max shook her head giving a small frown "I'm afraid not...my brother's right hand has already sniffed you out. He is trustworthy though he wont tell, but it would only be a matter of time before the others found out." She said softly as she cupped his cheek gently "We have a spare house, just up the way. No one goes there anymore."

She frowned some but nodded and rest her head against his shoulder, kissing his cheek. "She can handle herself love, she'll be alright." She assured him quietly, "You want some help with this before you burn the kitchen down?" She asked him quietly and winked at him, going ot get him a beer, getting dizzy on the way there but managed just about.

Jensen nodded and held onto her hand while they walked, nuzzling his face close into her shoulder. "Look... I've already told the others to back off of your pack but I can't guarantee they won't break off into another faction and attack another time." He mumbled.

Tom chuckled some and pulled out a chair for her "Well I thought I was doing just fine." He said sipping the beer as she handed it to him "But if you insist."

Max nodded softly and rested her head on his as she led the way to the house "Thank you, just you doing that means a lot." She whispered turning to kiss his cheek gently "So can I finally get your name?" She asked laughing gently

She smiled some and took the potatos off of him to peel, "See you're doing alright for now but when you start using the stove... That's where the problems start." She murmured and sat down pecking his cheek.

He smiled some and watched her, "Jensen..... You?" He asked, still rather uncomfortable with the notion of feeling like he'd loved her all his life but he didn't even know her name

Tom chuckled some and tossed the food on the stove "I know how to work a stove, my mother taught me well." He said in a matter of fact tone before giving her another small laugh

Max gave a soft smile at the name "Maxine, but everyone calls me Max." She explained biting her lip gently as they stopped on the front door step "Well here we are." She said softly

"Oh I know she taught you well... Doesn't mean you listened," She teased and stepped over to hi after the potatoes were done, slipping her arms around him. "Promise me you won't ever keep stuff like this to yourself for that long again?" She giggled pecking his lips but out of nowhere, doubled over in pain and cried out, "Someone's through the barrier." She whimpered out a little.

Jensen nodded and followed her inside, shivering a little. Something about it didn't feel safe at all but he trusted her for whatever reason and followed her upstairs to the rooms, frowning when she stopped. "What is it?" He asked her quietly, gently pulling her into his arms a little tighter

Max frowned softly and squeezed him tight "Something...feels different, amd its not you." She said quietly holding his hand tight before she took him into the master room biting her lip again. This used to be their pack house when she was a child, both her father and mother had died here after an attack and it was rarely used for anything these days.

Tom chuckled and gave a soft smile as she kissed him. Though as she double over he quickly caught her keeping her close to him "What who? Dangerous?" He asked quietly feeling his senses start to highten at the thought of danger towards his pack.

She whimpered again shaking a bit but soon was able o focus enough for just a moment. “Human.” She told him quietly, trying to relax again but they had just walked straight through her barricades she’d put up over time for the pack.

He smiled tiredly and followed her through the house, slipping his arms around her tightly and kissed her head. “You know we don’t have to have a big room.” He pointed out.

Tom frowned softly and held her close to him "I'll send out a scout." He murmured before he got her to sit down "Relax okay? Itll be okay."

Max frowned softly and nodded glancing over the room "This used to be my parent's room.." she said quietly feeling a tear slip as she felt all that pain and anguish she had hidden long ago start to creep in

He frowned some and raised an eyebrow, "Then we should pick a different one." He muttered and gently led her away from there, looking in other doors til he found one that looked a lot more like a guest room.

She just nodded and leaned forward, burying her face into her hands until the pain finally subsided and she stood up, slowly making her way up to his room istead of the kitchen, laying down to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back