• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings well, well, well- look who came crawling back!

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
all-saints-street.gif

i'm bored, you're bored- let's get rolling!

hihi, bambi here, back with another crazy youtube video, or something. i'll cut to the chase, but first, a few notes-

+ as previously stated! i'm bambi, he/him pronouns. please tell me your pronouns and something to call you if you message me, just so i know how to refer to you!
+ i am incredibly lame. as such, i currently have very little life outside of rp. if i have high muse for our roleplay, i'll be replying multiple times a day--but i don't expect the same in return! i do, however, ask for replies at least weekly. hiatuses happen (as does ghosting) and i'm fine with that (i've been on both ends of either situation), but please stay in touch with me about what's happening if you can/are willing to. i love ooc discussion and making friends with my rp partners!
+ i prefer third person, past or present tense. i would say my writing style is semi-lit, usually a few paragraphs minimum! i am absolutely capable of more if that's your jam (though i can't manage to surpass 1k per reply), but honestly, i prefer shorter more frequent replies as a whole.
+ i am incredibly stupid and forgetful. i have genuinely forgotten about my favorite rp for weeks at a time (sorry about that, mimi), so it's very likely that somewhere down the line, i'm gonna forget to reply to you. please say something if you think i've just randomly disappeared and you're still interested, because it's very likely that i have just missed a message or two.
+ i'm chill with staying on site or using discord. if we stay on site completely, i may be less active, but i'll always try to check in as often as i can.
+ lgbtq+ pairings and characters are not only ok, but preferred! please know that even if we do a heterosexual pairing, my character will likely be lgbtq+ in some way.
+ sorry to be a sucker but i love romance, i won't lie. with that being said, i'm willing to try familial/platonic pairings, it just might be harder to keep my attention.
+ i'm down for both fandom and original rp, but i'm only ok with oc x oc and cc x cc. i will not do oc x cc. absolutely no hate to anyone who does, i just can't get it to work!

now, onto plots and pairings!

this is an incomplete list, because i'm interested in just about anything! i will say i don't have much experience with horror rp as a genre, but i'm willing to give just about anything a shot at least once, so feel free to let me know if you are interested in that or anything that isn't listed. with that being said, most of my interests fall into slice of life and supernatural/fantasy!

possible pairings/plots/a general wordbank : university au | enemies/childhood friends/strangers to lovers | kitsune/yokai | café | witches/wizards | time travel | fairy tales | fake dating | god x mortal | guardian angel x demon | vampire x werewolf | barista x celebrity | flower shop worker x tattoo artist | rival idols | ice skater x hockey player | roommates (oh my god, they were roommates...)

again, if it's not listed here that doesn't mean i'm disinterested! feel free to come to me with any plot ideas you have.

while i love playing around with strictly ocs, i'm also into fandoms! here's some that i'd love to rp with, either using canons or ocs-

All Saints Street / Wan Sheng Jie
Haikyuu!!
RWBY (not caught up)
Naruto (not caught up)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Mob Psycho 100

is that it? i think that's it... well, thank you for reading this far, and please feel free to send me a message if you're interested!

oooo, i'd be interested in any of the oc pairings!

might be an obvious question, but do you have a preferred age for rp partners, since i don't see it listed?

oooo, i'd be interested in any of the oc pairings!

might be an obvious question, but do you have a preferred age for rp partners, since i don't see it listed?
awesome !

and nope, i don't have a preference when it comes to age. feel free to pm me if you're interested in rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back