• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Well, Well, Look who's inside again - ((A FNAF SB RP search))

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I am a humble college student craving a FNAF SB rp, but instead of canno x oc or cannon x cannon, I'm wanting oc x oc! I've honestly had a craving for this for a while, wanting to see how something like this would play out.

My oc is female, so keep this in mind. I do M x F but also F x F, and even NB characters are welcomed. I'm not too picky! A couple notes

1: While there will be romance (of course) I also like to include angsty and darker themes, if you're fine with it.

2: I'm not too pushy about how long you take to reply, but if it's been a while, I'll bump you. Usually I wait a week, or until our RP disappears from my list of conversations. I tend to just bump the convo, just in case you may have forgotten or something of that matter.

3: Reply length I'm not too picky about either. At least 1 paragraph ( 5 sentences) at least though. I understand one liners and writers block, but try not to make it a huge habit. Its hard to respond to constant 1 liners.

4: Try to be semi-literate. As you can tell, I'm not perfect in my spelling, even auto correct can't tell what I'm typing sometimes, so nobody is perfect. But I really don't like text-talk or responses that I have to mutilate to read. Try your best is all I'm asking

5: Plot will be a bit of slice of life, taking place before the events of the game to give our characters a chance to get to know each other before things get crazy, though other things can definitely happen, like drama and such.

If you have any questions or if you're interested, feel free to PM me. I will not be using Discord, as I find it a hassle to use. Either here or if there's somewhere else you know, but preferably here to RP, as its easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back