• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Well this is Something

Something

Well hello there my name is Something and as you’d guess I’m in the market to do some roleplays. Currently I have two plots I’d like to try out and will add more later if your interested in trying ether please PM me.

Now then before going over plots or pairing here’s some important stuff to get out of the way:
1.Post Speed: Okay as far as post goes, I’d ideal like to get one or two a week but will settle for one a week also. Now if you can post more then that great that’s just gravy and I’ll also do my best to reply whenever possible.
2. Post Length: As for post length I can write three to four paragraphs pretty easily if given enough to work with and can write a good deal when inspired. As for my partner I’d at least two paragraphs at the bare minimum.
3. There will be no smut in our roleplay. It’s against the rules, so nothing more need to be said on the topic.
4. I will only use Anime face claims for my characters, as I find using real people images to be awkward and creepy.
5. I prefer to roleplay over PMs.
6. Please PM if interested.

My Plots I’ll play the bold roles:

The Girl Protector and the Weak Boy (M/F) (Girl Protector X Weak Boy)

So YC is a weak boy possible a the geeky type or maybe just a very feminine boy, one who is bullied and teased everyday by a group of boys at your school. Everyone knows it happens but just ignores it or tells you to man up and handle it yourself. One day on your way to school you bump into the boys who always bully you and think your just screwed alike always. Though your surprised when a short petite looking girl tells them to leave you alone. Your even more surprised when she manages to fight them all off by herself.

Cat Bites (F/F) (Human X Neko)

In the last year Neko have been popping up left and right though there numbers are very tiny. Though one thing is knew that they were all human before becoming cat girls. People don’t know how this transformation happens leading many to fear being near Neko’s alone can case the transformation. Do to this many Neko girls get kick out of there homes and are forced to live in the street and get ignored at and struggle to find work. Though the only way to become a Neko is to be bitten by special cats that carry the ability to transform humans.

In this story YC will have been bitten by one of these special cats and wake up the next day as a neko. Your parents refuse to believe your there daughter and kick you out of the house leaving you homeless and in need of a place to live. When it starts raining you sneak into a house with an open window and decide to sneak in for a meal and end up taking a nap in a bed. Later your awakened by a teenage girl who lives there and get the surprise of your life as she not only shows you kindness but agree to let you stay with her.

Some Pairing
Outgoing Short Girl X Shy Tall Girl
Rich Girl X Homeless girl

Last edited:
Well hello there my name is Something and as you’d guess I’m in the market to do some roleplays. Currently I have two plots I’d like to try out and will add more later if your interested in trying ether please PM me.

Now then before going over plots or pairing here’s some important stuff to get out of the way:
1.Post Speed: Okay as far as post goes, I’d ideal like to get one or two a week but will settle for one a week also. Now if you can post more then that great that’s just gravy and I’ll also do my best to reply whenever possible.
2. Post Length: As for post length I can write three to four paragraphs pretty easily if given enough to work with and can write a good deal when inspired. As for my partner I’d at least two paragraphs at the bare minimum.
3. There will be no smut in our roleplay. It’s against the rules, so nothing more need to be said on the topic.
4. I will only use Anime face claims for my characters, as I find using real people images to be awkward and creepy.

So YC is a weak boy possible a the geeky type or maybe just a very feminine boy, one who is bullied and teased everyday by a group of boys at your school. Everyone knows it happens but just ignores it or tells you to man up and handle it yourself. One day on your way to school you bump into the boys who always bully you and think your just screwed alike always. Though your surprised when a short petite looking girl tells them to leave you alone. Your even more surprised when she manages to fight them all off by herself.

In the last year Neko have been popping up left and right though there numbers are very tiny. Though one thing is knew that they were all human before becoming cat girls. People don’t know how this transformation happens leading many to fear being near Neko’s alone can case the transformation. Do to this many Neko girls get kick out of there homes and are forced to live in the street and get ignored at and struggle to find work. Though the only way to become a Neko is to be bitten by special cats that carry the ability to transform humans.

In this story YC will have been bitten by one of these special cats and wake up the next day as a neko. Your parents refuse to believe your there daughter and kick you out of the house leaving you homeless and in need of a place to live. When it starts raining you sneak into a house with an open window and decide to sneak in for a meal and end up taking a nap in a bed. Later your awakened by a teenage girl who lives there and get the surprise of your life as she not only shows you kindness but agree to let you stay with her.

Some Pairing
Hello, I'd like to do the girl protector x weak boy plot with you

I am so down for the

Some Pairing
I am so down for the neko girl one or we could do the outgoing short girl x shy tall girl!! that sounds like fun and it could be so cute. also preppy short girl and tall goth girl maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back