• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Chrushta

I am here!
"Welcome ladies and gents to the place of your dreams.....or nightmares." The man talking chuckles to himself. "I guess it all just depends on your preference or how you got here in Wolfs Bay. Lets just say this is not the for the faint of heart, but in case you are looking for a little fun and engage in your wild side you are at the right place. This is a place for the villains of the story or maybe chaotic neutral if you please. Over in the corner you might see a superhero in tomorrows news who got sick and tired of doing the right thing all the time and comes around to let out some steam in the cages. Maybe there is a little girl here who sells her skills to the highest bidder looking to take out some competition for "good" if ya know what I mean. My man Sal" -The greasy man points to a guy off to the side no one can quite make out -" is always here waiting for customers to come buy and pay him to get whatever they need. Need a hook up he's your man! Whatever you need, whoever you want to be, whatever you want to do its all up to you! In any case know that once you play in Wolfs Bay you always end up having to pay. So come on down to this town that looks good in the sun, but after hours that's when the real people come out to play."

----Plot----
Hey everyone thanks for stopping by! I wanted to make a forum where we could have fun maybe playing as the darker characters in stories.

This will take place in an town called Wolfs Bay where half the place is insanely wealthy while most of the other citizens are poor and live in terrible conditions. Most of the police force are in someone's pocket so crime goes unsolved and people are all for themselves here unless involved in a gang. Parents sell their children to fuel horrible habits. Some villains with abilities need to feed on peoples' negative emotions so they kidnap innocents everyday. There is an "illegal" (not really) fighting ring, the Cage, that everyone goes to and makes bids on who will survive in fights to the death. You make more in a disposable cleaning crew here than you would selling cars for a living. The list just goes on.

In the underbelly of Wolf Bay there are Five major players who run most of the crime that affects most of the area and even state depending on how powerful they are. There will be mild undertones of shady activity and such but I wanted to keep it clean and respectable.

Just putting it out here to be safe rather than sorry: No descriptions of naked people, no sex, no in depth descriptions of getting high, etc. This is not a thread to just go crazy and talk about lewd topics.

The main plot revolves around how some of the people who have lived in wolfs bay for a while are sick and tired of the way things are run. They want to take out the big guns to try to clean up the area they live in to make it a safer, I mean not completely clean, but safer area to live. Murder will occur, people will die, but the guys who started this gang are willing to get their hands dirty to clean up the bay. Are you in?

Anyway I just wanted to post this and see who is interested. There will be characters that can join this group that would like to get rid of the major players ( this can be assassins, a guy who literally just ran away from home, People with abilities, etc.), some people can play as just randoms who live in the bay and carry out jobs or do whatever they want, you can even be one of the five majors if you wish.

I wanted to post here to see if anyone would be interested!

Tentatively interested. Now plot-oriented will it be in comparison to just characters randomly talking, do you think?

Tentatively interested. Now plot-oriented will it be in comparison to just characters randomly talking, do you think?
Yeah it won't just be characters randomly talking. There is a main plot but if you have a character that doesn't want to participate in the main plot as much then they can have side plots as well

Okay, I ask since I’m a semi-lit writer who's at this point looking for heavily plot-based stuff. If we get some more interest, I’ll throw in a character or two!

Okay, I ask since I’m a semi-lit writer who's at this point looking for heavily plot-based stuff. If we get some more interest, I’ll throw in a character or two!
Cool! yeah I need more interest to actually start this or itll have to be scrapped for now

Cool! So if we get like one or two more people then I'll make the threads for character sheets and an OOC

Hello! How are powers / supernatural things going to work?
I wanted to keep it relatively open. The world will have within the last decade or so started having people with powers pop up so they are well know as society has superheroes people adore and look up to or super villains like I plan to have at least one of the major five be. I dont really want there to be any horrible restrictions but also no horribly over powered people either

I wanted to keep it relatively open. The world will have within the last decade or so started having people with powers pop up so they are well know as society has superheroes people adore and look up to or super villains like I plan to have at least one of the major five be. I dont really want there to be any horrible restrictions but also no horribly over powered people either

Absolutely. Seems like a good idea to have restrictions. Love me a flawed character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back