• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Kajin-ya || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
wait, but what if it was just an inn for kids. that'd be interesting and actually go through with things I have planned very well.

lonecoyote lonecoyote aaaaaaa how can you slander him like this ; - ; he expecting them coming, so he would have prepped something and left it to the other kitchen staff to serve
I'll just blame it on a lapse of judgement on his part ig orz
not the dishes!!! >__<

lonecoyote lonecoyote aaaaaaa how can you slander him like this ; - ; he expecting them coming, so he would have prepped something and left it to the other kitchen staff to serve
I'll just blame it on a lapse of judgement on his part ig orz
not the dishes!!! >__<
i'm sorry T^T I thought he just left without making breakfast but I can change my post, it's not hassle at all! I just interpreted it differently I'm sorry ;-;

i'm sorry T^T I thought he just left without making breakfast but I can change my post, it's not hassle at all! I just interpreted it differently I'm sorry ;-;
ayeee if it isn't too much trouble v o v
I was too vague about what morning prep meant, sorry ;;;

I will post today since it's Friday and the weekend exist.
latest

So quick story:

My power went out yesterday because there was a mega thunderstorm and the changes that I added to the draft for my post didn't save :')

I'm currently trying to remember what I wrote and typing at the speed of lightning rn so I hope to get a post up by tonight ;-;

I'm sorry for not responding, I kinda got swept up in drawing again and then later realized I had a shit ton of homework to do.
My beezy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back