• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to the Colosseum! Looking for Long term MxM Partner (Netflix Fighting Animes like Tekken, Baki, and so Forth and other plots!) Look inside!

Metahuman

Hello!
Thank you for checking out my thread, I'm super excited to meet you, I'm Metahuman, and I'm over the age of 18. I am seeking a long-term partner for some MxM romance role-playing. If we had to use labels, I would say I was looking for a partner who can Roleplay a more dominant male character to go opposite of mine, particularly in the fandom of Netflix Anime Fighting Shows.

I'd prefer it if you were 18+ and All Site Rules Apply.

Things I'm interested in: (The Characters I am interested in playing are bolded)

Tekken:

• Jin x Hwoarang
  • Jin x OC
  • OC x OC

Kegan Ashura:
  • Tokita Ohma x Not sure whom to suggest (Cosmo?)
  • Tokita Ohma x OC
  • OC x OC

Baki:
  • Baki x OC
  • Baki x Not sure whom to suggest

Will also try Record of Ragnarök or some other Netflix fighting anime, high chance I've seen them all.

Other Fandoms:

Food Wars
Game of Thrones (Knight x Lost Baratheon Heir)
Riverdale
Bodyguard from Netflix
Castlevania
Once Upon a Time
Devil May Cry
Blue Exorcist

Fantasy:

Knight x Prince
Holy Person (Maybe some sort of Paladin or Priest?) x Vampire
Knight/Paladin x Rogue
Roman Gladiator/Warrior x Noble
Something with Werewolves?

Modern:

Cop x Criminal
Cop x Civilian
Firefighter x Civilian
Bodyguard x Prince (Son of a prominent Politician is also fine)
Soulmates x Reincarnation concept, PM for more details
Military Soldier x Doctor
Jock x Musician
Survivor x Zombie (Like the movie Warm Bodies)

Post below or send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!

hiya, i'd be down to roleplay roman gladiator x noble or knight x prince with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back