• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Cychotic Cychotic
"So...." He said apprehensively...

"What does that MEAN?..." He asked.

"Is that another way of saying you are of the good domain... Or what?...."

"Do you mean innocence as in things like CHASTITY and stuff like that? Like as in you're free from the evil of other adults or something?"

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido frowned. He knew of some spirits. He knew the name Hisako. He knew of a spirit that takes that name. But she does not protect... she is vengeful. Or at least she was when last he read of her. He knew lesser supernatural beings often show deference to gods, despite them not being of their domain. But then again, some do not - as history has shown more than once. "While you are powerful... you really need to start considering the fact that some beings are more dangerous than you in other ways - ways in which you are not so well versed." He almost absentminded patted her head. She seemed fine enough now. He smirked at her "Were you afraid of the ghost?" He chuckled. Ironic - should the goddess of fear be so perturbed by the obvious acts of vengeful spirits.

Cychotic Cychotic
"So...." He said apprehensively...

"What does that MEAN?..." He asked.

"Is that another way of saying you are of the good domain... Or what?...."

"Do you mean innocence as in things like CHASTITY and stuff like that? Like as in you're free from the evil of other adults or something?"

She frowned. "I would think you would know what I meant. I'm the goddess of the children's laughter, the goddess of all things untouched by the hands of brutal adults, the childlike innocence one holds in their first years in the world.

I am but the bliss of knowing there is only now, the bliss only a child knows.

I am the goddess of those untouched by social standard, unable to comprehend racism nor sexism nor anything else.

Innocence is ignorance, but for children, it is their nature and that is what I represent."

A L M O S A L M O S

"I thought only gods can harm gods, not spirits!" She said, moving her arm to see if it worked as well as it used to. "Me? Afraid? Of her? Of course not! I was more concerned with how much damage she could so" She exclaimed. She was now real happy that her arm was back and the pain was gone, grinning and wrapping her arms around Placido once again in a hug with light purring going on. "Thanks for helping!" She said.

A L M O S A L M O S

"I thought only gods can harm gods, not spirits!" She said, moving her arm to see if it worked as well as it used to. "Me? Afraid? Of her? Of course not! I was more concerned with how much damage she could so" She exclaimed. She was now real happy that her arm was back and the pain was gone, grinning and wrapping her arms around Placido once again in a hug with light purring going on. "Thanks for helping!" She said.

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido listened to her, a small frown never leaving his brow. The smallest glimmer of a grin did not either. "Some spirits embody their various tragedies so entirely, that they become synonymous with it. It might be that our dear little specter has found herself so engrossed in what she does, that she in turn became defined by it. So much so, that one cannot think of her and her domain separately... and when we think about it like that - does that not make her a mirror of us? Are we not what we represent? Soon... we might find our number increased - here among the gods." He chuckled, rising from his seat, while keeping her cuddled to him, as one would a small child. Together they walked to the kitchens.

1768e117e883454f360288e10296fd2d.jpg

The kitchen itself was one of the few rooms with color, deep- matte blacks and copper surfaces gave the area a warmth most of the rest of his domain lacked. He placed the fear goddess on one of the surfaces, next to a row of wine glasses. He turned from her, grabbing the kettle and filling it. As it boiled he got out the needed ingredients for hot chocolate, a fresh bar of 80% cacao, vanilla beans and fresh cream. He also took out a packet of his favorite filer coffee - The gold packet labelled African Sunrise, before he picked up the slab once more, and held both the packets out to Nacht. "Bitter... sweet? or Bittersweet?" On the last word he held the two packets together. He placed them both down and reached for an apron, turning his gaze to her and raising an eyebrow.

A L M O S A L M O S

Nacht listened to what he said, but once she was carried to the kitchen, she forgot her words and looked around in awe. "Oooh! I like it!" She commented, now sitting on one of the surfaces. Her ears pricked, "Sweet! Sweet!" She said, looking at what he was reaching for. She leaped forward, grabbing the apron before he could and she put it on. "I'm a cook! I serve NIGHTMARES!" She hissed the word nightmares.

A L M O S A L M O S

Nacht listened to what he said, but once she was carried to the kitchen, she forgot her words and looked around in awe. "Oooh! I like it!" She commented, now sitting on one of the surfaces. Her ears pricked, "Sweet! Sweet!" She said, looking at what he was reaching for. She leaped forward, grabbing the apron before he could and she put it on. "I'm a cook! I serve NIGHTMARES!" She hissed the word nightmares.

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido rose another brow at her. "Be that as it may, I think I will do this. You can cut the chocolate into fine pieces for me. Fine, but not powder. Think little needles instead of soil." He reached out and gave her a large knife, a cutting board and the chocolate. While she started with that, he got out two pans, one deep, better for sauces - the other wider, but still relatively deep. He placed both on the stove top, pouring the cream into the saucepan, and water in the other. He set both to start boiling slowly.

He turned away from the stove and took out another, smaller cutting board - before starting to extract the seeds from the vanilla pods. He seemed to focus on this entirely - but suddenly began to speak. "I am unsure. I have been offered a solution to most of my plans - but I can't trust the offer." He added the vanilla to the cream, before stirring lightly. With his other hand, he placed a glass bowl over the boiling water - before adding the chocolate shards. He motioned for her to stir the milk, while they waited for the chocolate to melt.

He walked over to a rather elaborate coffee machine, and started on his coffee. "I want to break the mold. I want to recreate what it means to be a god. We think ourselves so civil, but we aren't. Most of us see War, and instead of revolting - we think on how best to seduce him. We think ourselves powerful, until we find a task worth attempting - and we realize we are as aimless as a common drunk - in our endeavors to affect our grand visions. I alone can not bring about this change... for among any of us - the gods of war and chaos will not go silently into the night. Ours is the first ripple, easily snubbed - yet too small to warrant the effort. Yet as we find momentum they will strike out at us, as it their nature. We need our safe harbor, the sit out the storms we will let loose on the world - in search of our glorious silverette linings and our sunrise on the morrow..." He sighed, speaking more to himself than to her. He just felt so confused. His destination clear, his path obscure. He walked over and started stirring the melted chocolate, before fishing out the vanilla bean, and slowly adding the chocolate. He supposed he should feel the same about her, but she could be controlled. She could be directed. Fear had value. It made one cautious. She would need to be tamed slightly - but that was more than possible. But those above her... they could not.

As he finished up the drinks, seemingly in deep contemplation - he offered her a cup - before sipping at his. "What would you do - in my situation? bearing in mind that while your horrors are powerful - the beings we face are often the very horrors you imitate."

A L M O S A L M O S

Nacht was listening, doing what she was told to and stuff like that. The thing that kept her under control was one simple thing, she believed she was a threat to him. And since she thought that, she could do what she wanted and would most likely not attack him to prove that she was a threat. Perhaps if she stopped to think sometimes she would attack him to show she should be the one everyone was buzzing about, not him. But since fear causes someone to act quickly before thinking, and she is fear, that was her personality.

She grinned when a cup was offered to her, taking it and lapping at it instead of drinking. She looked up when she was asked the question, "What would I do? Well if it was me, I would use their fear against them. Just because I use something close to them to scare mortals, doesnt mean the ones I imitate are fearless. I can see everyone's fear! Well kinda, I'm not as trained to see fear as Phobos is so I cant really see another god's fear unless its obvious" She said. "So if I cant see their fear, and if they attack, outsmart them! I'm pretty sure the God of War is more brawn than brains, and with the muscle you have beside you if something goes wrong, surly you can talk to them or make a deal with loopholes. Than there is the diversion tactic, since we have the God of Venom he could always pump someone full of venom while they are distracted" She said. Than giggled, "Or we can always ask Aphrodite to occupy Ares if he ever gets the idea to attack"

Cychotic Cychotic
(Sorry, I was at my first day at work)

"Okay" he said.

"I also see you have powers that allow you to summon crystals. Are you perhaps also embedded with dwarfish blood? It would explain your affinity for crystals" he said.

Cychotic Cychotic
(Sorry, I was at my first day at work)

"Okay" he said.

"I also see you have powers that allow you to summon crystals. Are you perhaps also embedded with dwarfish blood? It would explain your affinity for crystals" he said.

Talia frowned. "I don't believe so.:

"Crystals just seemed the easiest to me. I feel at home with them."

Cychotic Cychotic
"It could also be that you are otherwise tied to the Earth elemental plane of existence. That could prove quite powerful if it is true." He mused quietly,mbut audibly.

"Tell me... Do you ever feel like you are abnormally high connection to the Earth element?" He asked curiously.

"Ever feel a connection to rocks... metals, minerals, or crystals outside of just using your powers to attack?" He asked curiously.

A L M O S A L M O S

Nacht was listening, doing what she was told to and stuff like that. The thing that kept her under control was one simple thing, she believed she was a threat to him. And since she thought that, she could do what she wanted and would most likely not attack him to prove that she was a threat. Perhaps if she stopped to think sometimes she would attack him to show she should be the one everyone was buzzing about, not him. But since fear causes someone to act quickly before thinking, and she is fear, that was her personality.

She grinned when a cup was offered to her, taking it and lapping at it instead of drinking. She looked up when she was asked the question, "What would I do? Well if it was me, I would use their fear against them. Just because I use something close to them to scare mortals, doesnt mean the ones I imitate are fearless. I can see everyone's fear! Well kinda, I'm not as trained to see fear as Phobos is so I cant really see another god's fear unless its obvious" She said. "So if I cant see their fear, and if they attack, outsmart them! I'm pretty sure the God of War is more brawn than brains, and with the muscle you have beside you if something goes wrong, surly you can talk to them or make a deal with loopholes. Than there is the diversion tactic, since we have the God of Venom he could always pump someone full of venom while they are distracted" She said. Than giggled, "Or we can always ask Aphrodite to occupy Ares if he ever gets the idea to attack"

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido frowned as he sipped at his coffee. All of these were valid - from her perspective. But he was certain that Tyruuk would not pump anyone full of venom at his bequest. The other was far too distracted. Far too disinterested. He would not react unless directly threatened... which while something easily enough fabricated - would only work if bought. Which was not certain at all. Thus a potential ally wasted, and an enemy unrestrained. This made the entire plan too risky and naive. He wished he had an ally - a strategic mind he could council. But he trusted no one with his musings. What he offered her was only gilded conjecture. Easily enough countered as misunderstandings.

"Perhaps. I will ask you to be more careful - I won't always be there to help you." He smiled at her, before placing his cup down. "I have to go, my dear. Please enjoy my home- and leave at your own leisure. Be wary though - some of it's hallways would have any self-respecting Minotaur salivating." He took a breath, before walking to his office, and closing the door behind him.

[need to leave again, sorry - a rather busy few days behind me, and the promise of more on the horizon]

"Ah" Caleb said in understanding.

"Well then I guess you are a very diverse and well rounded deity I suppose"

"I know what to teach you now" he said with gladness in his voice.

"First, I suppose I shall teach you how to cast spells of the good domain, to fit your affinity for innocence." He said.

"Are you ready, or shall I heal you some more?" He asked.

"I suppose," she chuckled, standing. "I think I'm healed enough to start learning."

Talia gestured to her leg with a smile. "So, lets cast spells in the good domain."

xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic "Do you have a holy symbol or something?" He asked.

"Perhaps a wand, or a sacramental item? A staff, a holy weapon or something else that can direct your divine energy to go where it wants?" He explained.

"Some deities have them, and some deities don't so I don't know if you are the type to use that method of magic." He said.

"I for instance have various items that hold power for me. One of which I have used to channel healing energy to you" he said as he took his holy symbol from around his neck.

It was a golden ornate key on a neck chain of some sort.

"Holy symbol.." she pondered, tilting her head. "I don't have one."

Talia looked at his key with interest. "It's beautiful. Is there any way to get one?"

xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
"I've got something that might just be the thing for you" Caleb said with a nice gleam in his eyes as he raises his hand and summons something from his vast array of belongings.

A necklace. A necklace with a clear crystal appears in his hand.

It looks like a sort of diamond or something.

"This might work just right for you" he said as he handed it to her and started summoning a variety of other items to him.

Things like incense, herbs, spices, coins and all sorts of other stuff.

He began building some sort of makeshift table and began decorating it and adorning it with the serious stuff he summoned. It looked almost like some kind of ceremonial altar or something. Well. That's kind of what it was anyway....

She headed over towards the makeshift table, her eyes wide and curious. "You collect a lot of things; the crystal might work out very well."

Talia chuckled with amusement. "Where do you get this?"

xpstitch xpstitch

"While greed is a quality I do not believe myself to posses, I am nevertheless immensely rich. Possesing such a thing is not outside the realm of possibility" Caleb said simply, not even bragging though.

He simply made a statement. He wasn't bragging. He wasn't showing off. He was just stating the facts.

"Not only that but I used to go on all sorts of crazy adventures alongside mortals. I frequently did things such as battling dragons, looting treasure rooms, and slaying evil necromancers."

"I don't actually remember exactly where I got this from but I know it could prove to be great holy symbol for you" he said.
Cychotic Cychotic

He then finished setting up the altar. All sorts of stuff was going on on the table. Incense burned, smoke wafted, etc.

"Now I want you to kneel in front of the table and think about the domain of good. Draw positive energy into this magical space. Let it inspire you. Think about all the good deeds you have done in your life, focus on it" he said as he cast the ritual circle of magic.

See ya A L M O S A L M O S

Nacht blinked, watching him leave. She was guessing her plans were not that good? Hmph, she could come up with a good plan! She just needed some more power! Ugh, but Phobos was probably still asleep. Maybe she could visit him? He would be mighty irritated if she woke him up though... She didnt know what to do now that she was left alone, maybe just go explore. He said she was allowed to. So that is what she did, exploring as much as she could. Getting lost wasnt one of her concerns really.

Nekros laid on the roof of Talia's tree house. He had heard the entire conversation "so to both of them I'm just a child with a lot of power...." he mumbled. He held his hand above him looking at the bracelet that held isoropia "this is my symbol of power, I was once balance but now I am destruction. I accept that now and I know I cannot change it" he spoke to the bracelet "please give me the power to defeat my father isoropia, give me power like you did once before" he stated and the bracelet let of a glint of light. It was at this moment Nekros felt a surge of power running through his body. The isoropia had allowed him to unlock all of the aspects of his power. He flashed into the room leaning against the wall. He didn't say anything because he was still pissed at them but he needed them if he wanted to succeed
xpstitch xpstitch Cychotic Cychotic

Magus checked his watch before summoning his sword. He placed his on his back before summoning a bunch of tree golems to practice with.
(( A L M O S A L M O S is this a good time for magus to reappear and talk to Placido?))

Talia stepped back abruptly when Nekros appeared, almost stumbling into the makeshift table in her shock. She looked at Caleb, then at Nekros and took a deep breath. "Where were you?"

"Leaving without telling anyone is extremely rude." She took in his face, her brow furrowing. "You don't seem too happy."

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch

"Roof" he stated simpily with a shrug "I'm always this way, you should know this by now" he said giving her a droll look "by the way, I don't know if Caleb told you but we recovered the object that will give me the power to defeat my father" he stated lying about not hearing them talking. He shook his wrist, showing the scythe charm
Cychotic Cychotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back