• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

xpstitch xpstitch
Tyruuk tilted his head, he knew for sure he was not there when he and Aphrodite got a bit cozy. He figured he had some kind of ability to see what he wanted. Gods were weird like that. If he could see everything, he's probably seen things he would rather not. Man, he saw the whole thing with Aphrodite than. Quite embarrassing. Instead, he just straightened his scaly head. "Even if she hadnt, anything we would have done would have meant nothing. She's not truly a serpentine goddess, some shape shifting would not change that" Tyruuk said, his pupils widening into circles. "I do not blame her, she seems very excitable and all over the place in personality. If anything, I am more annoyed at that idiot who didnt have the decency to wait" He hissed, now having a slightly pissed off tone.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"True" he agreed serenely.

"Impatience is the way of charming sure" he agreed.

"But NOT the way of the wise" he finished, indicating that he agreed that Dio should have just waited instead of just barging in like that.

"Folks like that think they should have whatever the hell they want, WHENEVER they want and damn anybody else or their feeling that get in the way" he said drawing partially from personal experience with Placido and others.

"But the great thing is that one day that very impatience may just be their downfall" he said.

"A cliff will not have kind results for an eager and charging bull" he said with a bit of a devious smile on his face as he compared people like Dio to rushing bulls on a cliff. (Meaning they will fall off of it in their hasty charging)

xpstitch xpstitch

He sure used sentences Tyruuk would have not thought of. Eh, people talk differently. "Well, nonetheless, I apologize for creating such an... Awkward scene to see" He said. He was pretty sure he wasnt too keen on seeing anything that happened or was said between the two. It didnt get that bad, but it still would have made most uncomfortable. Two giant snakes about to do their thing, awkward to see.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"No need to apologize." He reassured him kindly, waving his hand dismissively of any embarrassment Tyruuk felt.

"I see nearly EVERYTHING so there's no use in being embarrassed about what you do at ANY time because I am watching no matter what you do ANYWAYS" he said logically and with kindness at once.

"Such things are a natural part of existence and are nothing to be embarrassed about" he said logically.

Huh. Sex didn't cause any awkwardness or discomfort for Caleb. An interesting deity.

"Besides. Once things got to a certain level, I would have stopped watching in respect to your privacy" he reassured Tyruuk.

"Not that I would MIND watching" he said neutrally, not flirting or anything, just stating.

Last edited:
xpstitch xpstitch

Always watching. Not that Tyruuk had done anything truly embarrassing. "Natural, sure, but I am not only driven by natural urges like simple hunger or the desire to mate. If I were simply driven by natural habits, I would be threatening you not to get too close because I didnt know who you were. Its all a matter of opinion of how people treat such situations, even natural ones" He explained. He was glad that his privacy was still thought of and respected, though of course Caleb could just be lying. Really the only thing Tyruuk would ever wish for true privacy is if he's basking or in the situation again. Wait, didnt mind watching? He had never heard of any mortals or immortals alike mind watching anything like that. Not that snake mating is very eventful anyway, not in the way humans view mating that is.

xpstitch xpstitch

Tyruuk opened his hood unexpectedly, but he didnt move. Then he slowly closed it, "Ah, the warm sun on my hood feels great" His hissed softly, mostly to himself. "Oh, I just realized, I dont have a name to put to your scent. I forgot about introductions, my apologies. I am Tyruuk, God of Venom. ANd you are?"

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"I am Caleb, god Wisdom" he said with a slight graceful bow.

"And the sun truly is a marvelous thing indeed" he agreed, letting the sun bake his exposed skin.

"Back when I had forgotten I was a god and thought myself a mortal, I used to praise the sun gods oh so much" he said reminiscing of his past foolery in a comedic way.

"I'm still very grateful to them and though others think it strange for me to do so, I still say my praises to them regularly" he admitted with a smile.

xpstitch xpstitch

God of Wisdom huh? Well he had never met someone with that domain, at least he thought. Praising the Sun Gods (PRAISE THE SUN!) seemed kind of a waste of time to him, the gods would keep the sun going or they would be gods of nothing. Simple. "If I had any prayers, or at least wishes, is to stop the habitat destruction of my children in the mortal world. And save them from the humans who hunt them for sport, using a coward's weapon; firearms" Tyruuk hissed, his actual hiss underlying in his words. "But last time I tried interfering, the major divines got very angry. I do what I can, I try to make venomous snakes even more dangerous and non-venomous snakes more powerful"

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"Humans can be a rather foolish group of creatures" Caleb agreed, making a face of disgust at the thought of the actions humans make at times.

"I remember a time of old when more humans RESPECTED nature, instead of destroying it" Caleb said reminiscing with dreamy eyes.

"The Native Indians for example, THEY had it RIGHT" he said, praising the ways of the Native Americans.

"It's too bad the greedy Waschicu governments and societies went and killed nearly all the poor Indians" he said sadly. (Referring to European governments and colonialism)

"They were a GREAT people" he said dreamily as he remembered the way the native populations of the Americas generally practiced animism.

(Im gonna go to bed)
xpstitch xpstitch

Tyruuk agreed fully. Things have turned for the worse in his opinion, now humans were too arrogant, ignorant, and stupid. Every human has those traits, and so do immortals, but its just with humans, it was disgusting. "I would show them the true power of the natural dangers if it werent for the major divines. With my lead, perhaps my children could... Then I would be as bad as the humans I suppose, killing them and destroying their habitat." He sighed. "I just wish they would put a limit on their advances"

Placido
@Delacare FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Placido stood quietly, not moving for almost an hour after the two departured. He did not blink, or twitch - and he barely breathed as the minutes passed. When the seventy second minute died, he took a deep breath - the freezing mountain air burning his nose and lungs. Then he let out a momentary roar, the sound carrying across the mountain, the snow becoming unsettled on a few tips and the glass of his home cracking. The sound had his head spinning to the building, after which he bit his lip and forced his nails into his palms. Another, more controlled breath - before the glass repaired itself, and he started walking towards his home. The inside was just as cold and devoid of sentiment as the outside. The scroll was placed carefully on a desk, for later inspection - before he walked towards his favorite fireplace within the structure.

fireplace.jpg

He placed a few logs down among the remaining few simmering embers, adding a handful of kindle before he plopped down in the chair in front of the large gray wall that made up the backbone of the large glass structure. He looked at the embers, the heat not really registering as he fumed quietly.

He still felt guilty. He would always feel guilty. They did so very much for existence. It just pissed him off to the brink of insanity when they became so fucking self-gratifying. Oh thank the gods for me. Respect me, even though I am only doing the exact same thing I fucking represent. He guessed that was the irony of respect - those who ask for it, rarely got it. Those who thought themselves undeserved of it, often found themselves lavished with it. It was not like Aster did not deserve the respect he so craved... he sighed. Maybe his distrust of power had unfairly made him biased against all those with it. Instead of an architect of the universe he saw a self righteous, self gratifying, attention starved, sycophant with perhaps the most inauthentic candor he had ever come across.

He sneered, mostly at himself. He called for a drink, and downed it in it's entirety. The fact that he could understand the behavior and empathize with it made it all the worse.

He closed his eyes, the copied door to Magus's mind opening behind him. He started deleting memories he found useless, rushing past thousands of years of mania. He could not find the spell - even with his vast understanding of it. He supposed the boy was smarter than he had given him credit for. Which in turn had Placido realizing when and where the boy had gotten the chance to enter his mind. It was when he was rushing through all of their minds in search of information for Thanatos.

He opened his eyes. He could not focus enough at the moment for effective work. He sat back in the chair, calling for another drink. Thanatos on the throne - Magus running the operation, protection of his home offered. Those are good enough. For now.

From somewhere deep within the vaults within the structure, a folder came flying. He placed his drink down and flipped through it. The greatest minds of not only this planet, but from most. The people with the most potential - he was proud how well humanity stacked up against some of the more evolved beings. He had always been partial to them. When he was done here. When this was secure, he would extend an invitation to all of them. Have them come here, and together they would build the greatest center of learning and research within the entirely of the universe. He felt a small smile grace his face, as his fingers ran over the pictures.

One more time. This time... he would not fail them.

He created a memory, of him invited Magus [ FrostXShadow FrostXShadow ] back to the compound - before he placed it within the boy's subconscious. He would experience it while dreaming that evening.

He sent the file back. He could not have the other's know of his long term plans. He needed to be the calm, dangerous, being who will do anything and everything to achieve his goals. He needed to be feared it seems... it was the only way it seemed one would ever be able to get through to some of them. If he made enemies, well then - another burden he would bear. He might not be the most powerful god... but if anyone was going to remember grudges - it was going to be him.

Now to wait for Magus.

[ Lol, I know Tirades go on for a while. In honor of yours, I offer my own. Just so that we understand one another. @Delacare ]

Kymopoleia chuckled at the naked man and then smirk at Tyruuk."Didn't know we'd meet again today. And you there what is your name?"She asked with a demanding tone as she walked closer to Caleb. She'd dropped the shells and feathers that she had as she walked in the water. Once she got close enough she poked his nose and mumbled."Poke..." VanRIPPED VanRIPPED xpstitch xpstitch

"Hmm...I guess. Still, just because factories and such are built under my domain doesn't mean that they are mine. After all, people still remember Athena, but I don't think I'm even mentioned once in any textbooks."

He says, somewhat disappointed. If he was honest to himself, he was slightly jealous of Athena for that - she was still somewhat relevant in the world, and wasn't pushed to the bottom of Mt Olympus completely forgotten. As he contemplates, he looks at the pegasus that Athena just summoned.

"Well, as good as my wings are, I don't fancy flying all the way to your place so..."

As he trails off, he snaps his fingers surprisingly loudly, echoing off of the steel walls and the brass pipes of unknown use, as a very much audible 'clang' is heard, followed by what could only be described as a mechanical screech - it definitely wasn't a sound that biological creatures made.

"Electrum, activate!"

As the voice recognition activates on Electrum, the back wall opens to reveal a large mechanical eagle, gold in colour, as it stomps with unnatural movements towards the pair. As it nears Motus, however, it stops dead in its tracks and bows its metal head, allowing Motus to climb on with ease. After Motus gets onto the strange metal bird he gestures his hand to the roof, which then opens up in response to his powers. As it opens, cold air floods into the room as the outside becomes more and more revealed with each roof panel folded back.

"You ready? You'll have to guide me, though."

FTR FTR

mechanical%2Beagle_mtl%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Last edited:
(Exposition)
Caleb stood there and gave inspirational words to his students.

"You're a diamond in the rough!, a brilliant ball of clay.
You could be a work of art!, if you just go all the way.
Now what would it take to break, I beleive that you can bend.
Not only do you have to fight!, But you have GOT to win!"

The students stood there proud at his poem of encouragement and wisdom.

But little did they know that those words were merely lyrics to "kung fu fighting".

They would laugh they're asses off when they found out that wasn't actually originally from Caleb's bible, but from a song.

"Oh my, that's quite the mechanism you have there." Athena said mounting Arion and making her way towards Motus and his machine.
"I'd have gladly created a chariot for us but if you insist." She circled around him as he opened the door overhead, Arions wings reflexively twitching at the draft. "I'll gladly lead the way, all you need to do is keep up!" Athena said sportively, subtly challenging him to a chase. She tried to rile him up to get him to take the challenge. "Arion was sired by Poseidon himself, let's see how you're contraption measures up."

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Tyruuk, not seeing anything interesting going on, turned his head slightly upward as he enjoyed the sun. His mind jumped from topic to topic, none staying too long to be important.

Still, in the mortal world, Nacht roamed from country to country freely. She looked around, finding herself in a spooky looking place somewhere in Japan. There was something there, it looked like an alter of some sort. She tilted her head, moving closer to it with curiosity. All of a sudden, she felt a presence behind her and her claws slid out and she turned quickly. What stood in front of her was a girl, looked about 16, in a white and red flower printed kimono. She had long black hair, and literally glowing white-green skin. She seemed... hurt. Her eyes were white, well the iris anyway. Every other part of her eyes were black. And she held a spear of some sort, but it was called something else, a Japanese weapon. She held onto it with both hands, leaning on it heavily. A spirit, she could sense two different reasons this spirit was there. To protect and avenge. Nacht didnt know the history of this place, so she wasnt so sure who or what she was protecting and or avenging. "What is your name?" Nacht asked. The spirit opened her mouth slowly, sharp teeth visible behind black lips, and a voice was present. "Hisako" So the spirit was Hisako. "Why do you approach me, Hisako?" Nacht asked. "Destruction and fear follows you, this ground you walk upon is sacred to me. And you will not desecrate the alter that stands to honor all of those who burned in the village and fought the bandits. I am the guardian of this place, leave terror goddess, or I will make you leave" Hisako said, her head tilting and her hair falling in her face. Spirits were something Nacht couldnt control nor harm, it wasnt in her domain. But she grinned anyway, "Come try it" She challenged.

Hisako stumbled forward, and Nacht was in the middle of laughing when she seemed to be swallowed by the ground. Nacht only had a second, moving to the side as the blade swiped by her. She turned to face Hisako, big mistake. She underestimated the fighting skill of this spirit, the blade going through her shoulder. Her eyes widened, how did she harm her?! In her disbelief, the spear was pulled out of Nacht and she was able to duck under the blade. No way, she was not going to deal with this thing. She turned, aiming to flee and used her speed to get some distance. She heard nothing following her, but she did feel the blade go through the back of her neck. The pain stopped her, blood spurting forward. When the spear was pulled away, Nacht fell to her knees because of the pain, both paws at her bleeding through. She yelped again when she was impaled from behind, the pain making itself extreme now. But Hisako wasnt done with the Fear Goddess, pulling back again and sliced downward. Nacht screamed, her arm being severed from her body. She was crying, willing herself to try and get back to Olympus. Her entire being hurt, it even hurt to turn into the smoke and reappear lying somewhere in Olympus. She wasnt going to die, only gods and kill gods. But this hurt, it hurt real bad. She cried because of the pain, her body wouldnt heal itself quickly. Blood still was pouring from her wounds, staining her clothes and the ground beneath her red.

Motus chuckles as he looks over to Athena, a cheeky smirk on his face. He pulls down the multi-purpose goggles on his face, as he looks over Arion.

"Well, Electrum was created with two of my engines - I believe a similar design was used to get the humans on the Moon. Of course, mine is more efficient. Electrum, half speed. I don't think they are ready for maximum."

As he says that, the wings and lower body merge and form together to form a machine that looked more like two high powered engines with an eagle's head on the front. After a few seconds to allow Electrum to safely get into the skies, and not disintegrate everything in his workshop, he casts a suave smile at Athena.

"Well? I can't follow you to your realm if you are behind me...although, I guess some things can't be helped."

He says mockingly towards her, but in a friendly and sarcastic tone. He means absolutely nothing by it, and he's just having fun.

FTR FTR

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"I will not attempt to persuade you to leave Placido's side and join the other side in what looks like a fool's journey..." Caleb said reassuringly.

"But I will say THIS..." Caleb said.

"Placido's care for the lives in the forest is only casual and passing at best" Caleb warned.

"He will kill you the moment you are of no further use to him. He cares NOT for the forests or any creatures that live in them... in fact he cares for NOONE." He said sadly.

"Do not be fooled into believing he actually cares for any of your snake children, he gains nothing by helping out your domain" he warned with friendly caution.

"And Placido only cares about that which would give him power..." He said sadly.

"I do not stand before you asking that you leave Placido's side or join the other team" he said.

"That is not what I wish"

"I only plead with you to remember that Placido MAY be your ally, but he is NOT your FRIEND" he warned.

"If you decide to continue your alliance with him, I only counsel that you ALWAYS be of use to him...." He said with a deep and warning voice.

"Because if you ever CEASE to be.... He will kill you without hesitation..." He warned in dark, and ominous voice of omen-like proportions....

(Caleb still hasn't actually revealed that he is on the other side btw)

xpstitch xpstitch

Tyruuk turned his head from the sky to look at Caleb, a new gleam in his eye. "You mistake me for some kind of fool, God of Wisdom. I dont believe I even knew about the opposing side." He said. "He told me his kind of personality even before he told me of... Well I must be missing some memory because I cant quite remember why he came to me in the first place, aside from getting anti-venom. I know what kind of being he is, I know how capable he is with that silver tongue of his. I am somewhat neutral in this seemingly upcoming war, I am curious to see how far it will all go. I have my own morals, I know when to stop." He hissed a laugh. "And really, kill me? I can assure you, I am physically better than him in every way. I know how he can twist memories and bring things to him at his will, but my venom will kill him faster than he can do his little tricks if he tries anything funny with me."

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"That I can agree with" he said in agreement.

"You ARE physically better than him in every way" he affirmed the statement.

"And no, I do not take you for a fool, I was just warning you in case you were not aware of his treachery. The god of secrets is a CUNNING foe, if not a physically strong one" he said placatingly.

"It does not take a fool to be tricked by his wicked wiles" Caleb said truthfully.

"It is very easy to be fooled by his treasonous tongue." He said.

"But be warned..." He said ominously.

"While you can kill him so quickly and are physically far superior.... He is NOT a being to be underestimated..." He counseled wisely.

"While you are superior and dangerous to him in your own way... He poses powers and perils of his own... Play lightly with shadows, one must not..." He said ominously...

xpstitch xpstitch

"Dont worry, I can take care of myself. You think I would die so easily if he did get to me? I'm not only living for me, but my children. If I am gone, they have nobody to truly care for them" Tyruuk said, turning his head to the sky again. "I dont play with shadows, I observe them. That is all I wish to do"

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"Good. Then my wisdom is of no further necessity here" he said, gladness in his voice.

Caleb then simply relaxed in the waters, content with the result of this little bit of diplomacy...

Now it was only time to wait... To see what will come from the sinister contraptions of Placido.... Only time will tell....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back