• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

After sniffling and sobbing through the pain that still lingered, Nacht stood up on her shaky legs. She thought real hard, extremely hard to find a certain spot. There! She turned into smoke, and reappeared where Placido was. She didnt care what he might be in the middle of, she wanted help now. She sniffed, her shoulder throbbing from the missing arm. Like a child crying to an adult, she basically attacked him, wrapping her one arm around him. "It hurts! It really really hurts!" She exclaimed. He had helped her that one time, and they were allies, so surly he'd help again. A L M O S A L M O S

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
Caleb got out of the water and dried off. He then put all his clothes and gear back on and turned to Tyruuk.

"Well. It was nice having your company for this short time on this here riverside" Caleb said with a friendly smile.

"I hope all goes well for you and that your children do well. Hopefully one day they will have their homes returned to them" he said sincerely before turning away to leave.

After sniffling and sobbing through the pain that still lingered, Nacht stood up on her shaky legs. She thought real hard, extremely hard to find a certain spot. There! She turned into smoke, and reappeared where Placido was. She didnt care what he might be in the middle of, she wanted help now. She sniffed, her shoulder throbbing from the missing arm. Like a child crying to an adult, she basically attacked him, wrapping her one arm around him. "It hurts! It really really hurts!" She exclaimed. He had helped her that one time, and they were allies, so surly he'd help again. A L M O S A L M O S

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

While Placido had been waiting or Magus to return, his mind having calmed and his focus resumed - he sat quietly in his front room, the fire warming his legs only a little, the quiet - something he found both alienating and comforting. In his earlier unfocused state he must have forgotten to re-affect the wards around his home. He was therefore shocked when Nacht jumped on him. He immediately noticed the blood, and the sobbing - instinctively clinging to her as he clung to him. He was on the brink of asking what had happened, when he realized that it would most likely be best for her to first be healed. He grabbed her face, after pushing her back.

"LISTEN TO ME!"
His voice resounded about the walls, and through her mind. He needed her to focus. "Focus on who you were before this happened. Focus on it utterly - Remember!" He placed his thumbs over her temples, and made small circular motions, while the rest of his fingers rubbed across the back of her mind - effectively stimulating both her Prefrontal Corteses and Cerebellum - the former to stimulate focus and clarity, the latter to suppress her instinctive fight or flight responses, as well as aggression and involuntary twitches from pain. It would not take away the pain, but it would help.

Behind her, and in-front of him, between the chair and the fireplace - a large mirror started forming. Every moment it seemed to become a shade more real, until he could see them both reflected with absolute clarity. His focus returned to her.

Tyruuk nodded to Caleb, "Thank you. it was a pleasure to meet you" He hissed with his snaky smile. "Perhaps after all this blows over, you will not worry so much" xpstitch xpstitch

Nacht sniffed, she still could imagine Hisako clearly. "A s-spirit, they arent supposed to hurt gods!" She exclaimed, "I tried to run but she was so fast! I-I was just having some fun scaring people!" A L M O S A L M O S

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Caleb smirks before opening a portal, and then leaving through it.

Caleb sat down in meditation to see what had happened, if anything.
Nacht had been humbled. If he were anybody else, he might laugh. Nacht got a taste of what it was like to mess with mortals under the protection of a powerful deity. If Nacht ever dared kill another one of his priests, she would meet a similar fate...except that Caleb's realm would not have let her leave to be healed by Placido.... He would have killed her right then and there.

He left his meditation and went to go find Talia in her treehouse.
Cychotic Cychotic

"I always wanted to touch a human. Mostly their nose."She said after the two men talked amongst theirselves."Also what do you mean by all of this? Is there a war going on?"She was clearly confused and enraged as no one in her kingdom had informed her if there was anything to be said. xpstitch xpstitch VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

xpstitch xpstitch
(What do you mean by warp?)
The goddess nodded."I don't see why you wouldn't want me to help you with this conflict. I'd be a team player."She said with a smirk on her lips as she crossed her arms. And where do you think your going?"

Katinthehat Katinthehat
Before walking through the portal, he paused breifly to adress her question.
"Because you are evil" he said simply.
"And evil beings are not ones I like to make alliances with" he informed her.

(Err. I'm too lazy to explain it)

Last edited:
Tyruuk nodded to Caleb, "Thank you. it was a pleasure to meet you" He hissed with his snaky smile. "Perhaps after all this blows over, you will not worry so much" xpstitch xpstitch

Nacht sniffed, she still could imagine Hisako clearly. "A s-spirit, they arent supposed to hurt gods!" She exclaimed, "I tried to run but she was so fast! I-I was just having some fun scaring people!" A L M O S A L M O S

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido nodded, not really all that concerned with the story for now. He grabbed her shoulders, and turned her around, forcing her to look at herself in the mirror. "I need you to look at yourself. Look at the image. The better you can remember yourself, the better you will appear there. I need you to remember yourself as the best you were - no pain, no injury." He did not look at himself in the mirror. He knew what he would see. A man much less imposing than the one he currently looked like. One far less stable. Far less confident. He looked into her eyes, through the mirror. She seemed panicked still - but he continued to hold her head, forcing her to observe herself.

[ PS - Imagine a mirror of Erised, however you can only see yourself as you were some time in the past, for better or worse. The better your memory of who you were at that time, the clearer the change in the mirror will be. When the image is perfectly clear, the person looking at them will change to that remembered image. With focus you can choose which past self you will become, but if you are untrained, you will become your true self. Thus, if she recalls herself as a previous form, unharmed - then she will change again into that form - i.e. without damage.]

[ PPS - Sorry I did not get any notifications. ]

A L M O S A L M O S (S'all good bro. And thanks for the explaining of the mirror, I didnt get it at first)

Nacht didnt like the look of herself, all bloody and missing a limb. She sniffed, glaring at herself in the mirror. He told her to remember, so she tried. What memory she fell upon was one that didnt happen too long ago, she accidentally caused a panic-induced heart-attack in an older man. She was fine at that time, still grinning and laughing and not crying like she was now.

A L M O S A L M O S (S'all good bro. And thanks for the explaining of the mirror, I didnt get it at first)

Nacht didnt like the look of herself, all bloody and missing a limb. She sniffed, glaring at herself in the mirror. He told her to remember, so she tried. What memory she fell upon was one that didnt happen too long ago, she accidentally caused a panic-induced heart-attack in an older man. She was fine at that time, still grinning and laughing and not crying like she was now.

Placido
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido rubbed her temples, feeling her become calmer every few seconds. While she still shaking and slightly frenzied in his arms, in the image she started smiling, slowly her arm returning and the blood disappearing. As she calmed even more, he peered down to her arm, noting that in the real world the blood started dissipating. A few moments later her arm started fading into existence more and more. Normally she would lose her memories of everything that has happened since she had that form, but he gently touched her temple, allowing her to retain her memories.

They sat there quietly for almost an hour. Eventually she had been restored entirely. He dismissed the mirror and turned her around once more. "Now... tell me what happened?"

[I have to go, tah]

A L M O S A L M O S Bye

Nacht had just kind of stared the whole time, blinking every once in a while. When the mirror was gone and she was moved, she snapped back into reality. She glanced, realizing her arm was back. Wha... How? Well, he did say he knew tons of healing magic and stuff. Or was it the mirror? Eh, her arm is back and she didnt feel pain and that is what mattered. She looked back up at him when he spoke, asking about what had happened.

"I was somewhere in Japan, it seemed like a spooky place and all. Alter and everything. But once I neared it, a spirit named Hisako approached me. She told me to leave, that the ground was sacred and she was its guardian. She said she would make me leave if I didnt on my own, and I told her to try it. I didnt think that she could hurt me, or that she was so fast. I left when my arm was cut off" She explained.

Talia huffed in irritation before turning her eyes towards Caleb (( i will assume he is inside )) with annoyance. "Well, you're here. Hello."

She closed her book and rose, her leg nearly healed. "Where have you been?"

xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
"Swimming naked in a river, walking hand in hand through the desert with your boyfriend, visiting Yggdrasil together" he said, countering her mysteriously irritated attitude with his own provocation.

He wanted to see if she would take the bait. That's all he needed... Another foultempered fool in an alliance with him. But if she did something reactively, her leg would remind her that she was still injured. By reacting poorly, she would end up upsetting her leg and hurting herself. Poetic teachings. When you give into anger you hurt yourself. Words of wisdom.

Last edited:
"My boyfriend?" she sputtered, taking a step forward, her leg aching. Talia pushed it aside with a sigh. "I don't have one, and swimming naked in a river without bringing me?"

She shook her head as if offended. "First off, Nekros is not my boyfriend, that is a very bad assumption. Second, thank goodness you finally befriended him. We can get this whole thing started." Her cheeks flushed red and she stepped back. Instead of walking, she pointed at him to avoid hurting her leg. "How did you do it?"

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
"Fist of all I am the LAST god you want to try lying to dear Talia" Caleb said with a sly grin on his face, seeing her obvious bluff...

She really DID like Nekros, that's why she was blushing so much.

"But it's okay for now because I was bluffing TOO" Caleb admitted slyly.

"I didn't ACTUALLY fu*k your boyfriend or anything" Caleb admitted with a naughty giggle.

xpstitch xpstitch

"He's not my-" she coughed, stilling herself. "Never mind..." Talia sat herself on top of the bed with a huff. "You know, those aren't very nice jokes and honestly, we are not dating."

That part was true, at least. Nekros showed no signs of affection other than those for a friend towards her. "And I don't think Nekros would be the type to fall for you," she teased with a laugh.

Cychotic Cychotic
"Yeah yeah whatever." He said dismissively.

He didn't even NAME Nekros as her boyfriend, and yet she immediately thought of him?... Sounds awfully like a crush.

"Anyways the only reason I'm still on this alliance is to protect YOU" Caleb said.

"I couldn't care less if Nekros died or lived. Arguably I'd rather have him on the throne than Thanatos but I still very much dislike him. I believe him to be far too foul-tempered and childish to be a competent god of death... In fact... A god of ANYTHING. That much or ANY power in the hands of so some so childish is DANGEROUS" he said.

"Me..?" she said, her eyes widening. "I can protect myself, you know. I mean, sure, it's tiresome, but I can do it if need be." Talia's eyes wandered.

"I do see your point, but for growth one has to be put into difficult situations. He will learn, do understand. And if he's too immature for this life of a god, then what am I? Are I not so dangerous to myself?"

The goddess pursed her lips in thought. "What is your plan? You seem to have one that is different than the one we have spoken about."

xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
"As long as you stay by Nekros's side, you run great risk. I may not care much for Nekros, but YOU aren't one who I think should die trying to help Nekros fight his father."

"As for my plan, I plan to get Thanatos off the throne and keep you alive.... As for any other details, those are optional" Caleb said simply.

"I won't die," she teased, her eyes twinkling. "I'm not that weak."

"And your plan, your plan is...well, I agree," Talia stated, her eyes low. "But lets attempt, at least, to try to keep those who matter alive. Well, anyone alive, actually."

xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
"And who would THAT be?" Caleb asked with a tad bit of sass.

"What value should I put on a person like Nekros?" He asked, almost condescendingly.

"What assurances do I have that once he's on the throne of death that he won't turn on me?"

"A boy that childish weilding that much power? We already know that guy doesn't like me. Who is to say he won't kill me once he has no more use for me?" He asked.

"Who is to say he isn't exactly like his father? I don't trust him. I don't worry about whether or not we will succeed in removing Thanatos from the throne, I worry about what will happen once we do" he said.

"Me. My reassurance," Talia breathed out. "You know what..I can do to convince him. He won't harm you nor turn on you."

"You might not value him, but surely some do," she looked at him pointedly. "And as you said, we should worry about later. You said you would teach me a better method of fighting."

xpstitch xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back