• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

It was a lovely day in Olympus. The birds were singing, everything was clean, and the Gods were all having a sing along. When all the sudden, a giant bird came and destroyed everything. What a dick, am I right?

If you took that seriously, I pity you. I mean, yeah, it's a lovely day, but sing alongs and giant birds don't exist. Well, on Olympus. Everyone was just doing their own thing. They may be drinking, sleeping, working, or getting into a mortals pants. It didn't matter.

Bailey, goddess of luck, fortune, rouges, beast, and beauty, was one who was working... and drinking. There was a was going on in the mortal realm, aobshe was lending a hand to the spys and assassins on all sides. Not much, but just enough. It was exhausting really, the humans were pretty stupid. A wolf could do the job better than.... what ever she was witnessing. She groaned, rubbing her forehead, beforebshe sat her wineglass down. It was empty. She had to get more.
75f10a0c825dbffbdead6e3b88ea3338.jpg bedrooms.jpg master-bathroom-pedestal-tub-large-rainfall-shower.jpg

Ventra emerged from the Ashen tree in the crest of Mount Olympus just as Apollo's Chariot pulled the sun over the horizon. Smiling to herself the goddess peered over the side of her home, down at the tiny humans waking below. Taking a bit of ash from the tree and sprinkling it onto a barren forest she had destroyed a few months prior, causing green to sprout and re-vigorate the land. Ventra enjoyed watching the humans like small toys in playset, begin to rebuild their homes as well as several offerings given to her shrine, one of the few things that had survived the disaster.

Next she peered over the vast oceans of her uncle Oceanus, now the domain of Poseidon, to her children Cyclopes forming what will someday be known as the islands of Hawaii.

Finishing her daily chores of the world Ventra set herself down onto the human plane, walking unseen amongst them before taking the form of a young child, as she walked to a group of protesters, gathered by the ruined forest, hassling her devoted worshipers. Simply and silently she walked passed them and into the charred and burnt foliage.

A few protesters took notice and yelled for the girl to stop, warning her of danger. She simply pointed forward and continued walking, causing many of them to make chase in effort to protect the child, but despite her slow movements they could never seem to catch up with her, no matter how hard they ran or yelled, until the girl stopped. Finally reaching her, worshipers and protesters alike watched in awe as the girl knelt down and plucked a single flower in a patch of green and put it in her hair. The patch sparked green flurries of light as a multitude of flowers grew in its place and green began to emerge from the ash covered ground. A tree crackled and fell between the girl and human group, although not large or loud the ash that slowly followed the tree caused a wall of dust from which some could see the shape of the girl grow into a beautiful woman before the last of the ash fell, in which she was gone. No protesters walked back, only worshipers.

Back at Olympus Ventra yawned and stretched on her seat in the large Pantheon which the gods resided, finished with her usual miracle she yelled for Dionysus, boredom ever present in her voice

Aisha yawned and took a bite out of an apple, looking at her surroundings. This place was beautiful, why didn't she come here more often?
A man in a soldier's uniform created the hill Aisha was resting on and froze, bringing his rifle sights up.
"침입자!" he shouted, causing several shouts of alarm from downhill.
"Oh. I forgot."
Aisha casually deflected a bullet with her sword and opened a portal back to Olympus.
"Too bad, there's some nice fields here..." she sighed, stepping through and reappearing in her quarters. She threw her sword onto her bed and looked around.
"Hmm... guess I'll finish that game. Maybe go screw over Chicagoans later."

Back at Olympus Ventra yawned and stretched on her seat in the large Pantheon which the gods resided, finished with her usual miracle she yelled for Dionysus, boredom ever present in her voice
(I won't be on till tomorrow)
"Oh my god, I'm RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" Dio whined, covering his ears with his sweater pawed hands. He looked over at his compatriot, before rubbing his sleepy eyes. Not much sleep was had in a life of eternal party, and it was taking a toll in poor Dio.
"Whaddyou want, Ventra?"

Ananke had just woken up to see all of the other Olympians busy meddlings in the world or drinking or sleeping all around her. She still had not been on Olympus very long and was trying to get used to all of these other gods around. It used just to be her and Kronos since the beginning of time. She was from the beginning but mostly watching and didn't make much of an impact in the human or Olympian worlds, so people just left her be and mostly forgot she existed. As a goddess of fate, anything she meddled in is seen as meant to happen or inevitable.

Ananke got up from where she sat and wandered around for a bit. She went to the edge and peered down at the people below. Perhaps a little play was in order, so she wandered down to visit her temple. There was a town, at the base of a snowy mountain, which worshiped her. The weather outside was harsh most days, so the shrine was in the cave. They worshiped her here because, despite rough conditions, they always had all the necessities. They always had the minimum of what they needed. Every disaster that strikes is their fate which they have accepted and still survive within.

Ananke was done messing around in the human realm. She never did much, just enough to cause more stuff to happen. She enjoyed causing chain reaction because, after one action, everything which follows is inevitable. She returned to Olympus, pulled out a beanbag chair, and kicked back to enjoy the rest of the day.

"I need some whine, like some really strong stuff. I need to let loose, I've been working for the last 200 years just to get my wedding ring (ring of fire) up and running as well as those super volcanoes which I still don't agree with, time bombs for human destruction more like." She said with a long sigh "And your the one who cursed me not to like men, so gimme some broads, I need some fun pweeesss?" She said pouting her lips at him Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Uncle Aster
Aster god form.jpg
"Knock. knock. Anybody home?" Olympus's entire hall shook as Aster's gigantic, star filled form knocked on the side of it before shrinking down and walking inside. "Chickadees, its you'e favorite Uncle back stopping by to say hi!" His 8ft tall form strode through the hallways, as his voice continued to boom with unreal force. "Hey kids! Does no one want to even ask how my trip was? It's been two centuries darn it. I even brought you all gifts."

((Pathetic intro but I'm kinda tired. Open for interaction. Everybody on Olympus currently should know that he just arrived, btw.))

Aisha put her sword back down. It was just Aster, not Ragnarok. Thank the gods.
She stepped out into the hall and looked around for the starry giant.
"What'd you bring me? Cosmic hotel soap? I could probably sell that for a lot... welcome back, by the way. They invented the Internet while you were gone."
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
((I always envisioned Nox as Cia from Hyrule Warriors. Never got around to telling anyone that...))

Uncle Aster

"Oh, hey there kiddo. The Internet huh? I knew Sol was singing a weird song for some reason. He was all "I'm so proud of my little ones; they'll be hopping all around this part of the Arm in no time." and when I asked, he nearly threw a flare in excitement. I keeping telling him that he's much to young to be getting so wok up, but you know he won't listen til he gets a bit more red 'round the middle." Aster reached up to rub the back of his head in defeat.

"Anyway, yes I got you something I think you'll really like." He reached sideways into nothing, causing a ripple in space as he pulled out a bundle of foot long capped tubes made of an unknown dark gray substance that shimmered like diamond but felt soft like feathers. "I know you like to explore, so I got you a bunch of star maps from the Local Group. I'd prefer it for you to stay close to home. As an honorary primordial being, there's only one of me for the entire universe, but there are plenty of other gods out there, and they can be pretty territorial." He handed the tubes to her with one hand, and scratched a sweet spot between her left horn and ear with the other.

((Yeah I can kinda see how you would. I can almost see it, except my Nox would never dress like that.))
Stormyface Stormyface

Uncle Aster

"Oh, hey there kiddo. The Internet huh? I knew Sol was singing a weird song for some reason. He was all "I'm so proud of my little ones; they'll be hopping all around this part of the Arm in no time." and when I asked, he nearly threw a flare in excitement. I keeping telling him that he's much to young to be getting so wok up, but you know he won't listen til he gets a bit more red 'round the middle." Aster reached up to rub the back of his head in defeat.

"Anyway, yes I got you something I think you'll really like." He reached sideways into nothing, causing a ripple in space as he pulled out a bundle of foot long capped tubes made of an unknown dark gray substance that shimmered like diamond but felt soft like feathers. "I know you like to explore, so I got you a bunch of star maps from the Local Group. I'd prefer it for you to stay close to home. As an honorary primordial being, there's only one of me for the entire universe, but there are plenty of other gods out there, and they can be pretty territorial." He handed the tubes to her with one hand, and scratched a sweet spot between her left horn and ear with the other.

((Yeah I can kinda see how you would. I can almost see it, except my Nox would never dress like that.))
Stormyface Stormyface
Aisha decided not to tell the Uncle about political correctness. She unconsciously purred as Aster scratched her head, then quickly brushed his hand away, taking the star charts.
"S-stop that. Let's see... the hell kind of squiggly language--oh, that's a world-eater. Huh. It'll take a while to figure out, but this will really help. Thanks, Uncle. I almost got sucked into a black hole last time I went out... scary."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
((I see what you mean. Cia's much too modest in her tastes. Doesn't even show off any butt))

"I need some whine, like some really strong stuff. I need to let loose, I've been working for the last 200 years just to get my wedding ring (ring of fire) up and running as well as those super volcanoes which I still don't agree with, time bombs for human destruction more like." She said with a long sigh "And your the one who cursed me not to like men, so gimme some broads, I need some fun pweeesss?" She said pouting her lips at him Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
"I did that cuz you kicked me in the balls and called my powers dumb." Dio grumbled sleepily, before summoning a blanket over him and curling into a ball. "If you want some of the Maenads to 'have fun with you', I require some favors. Also, di you want a red wine, or a white wine?"

"Red, strong stuff, and I have to be honest, your powers are pretty stupid, but whatever, what do I have to do?" Ventra groaned absently wrapped her hair around her wrist, which showed her bones like an x-ray
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

"Red, strong stuff, and I have to be honest, your powers are pretty stupid, but whatever, what do I have to do?" Ventra groaned absently wrapped her hair around her wrist, which showed her bones like an x-ray
"Say it again, and I'll hit you in the boob." Dio grumbled, sounding rather upset. He sat up and got out of his chair. It would now be apparent that all the god was wearing was his oversized sweater, and a pair of leopard print boxer shorts. His blanket (Blue with duckies in it) disappeared in a poof of lavender colored smoke, as soon as he removed himself from it.
"The first thing I *yawn* want you to do is come with me to lunch. It's too awkward to go out to eat by yourself. Another thing is that you will let me be your friend. I, um.. I don't really have many god friends."

"Your powers are stupid." Ventra repeated standing up lazily. "Fine. I'll go with you for lunch, I don't see your need for friends, we're family or something like that. I think you're just sour because you're not part of the big twelve." She added as she placed the flower she picked back in her hair. "Take me somewhere nice."

"Your powers are stupid." Ventra repeated standing up lazily. "Fine. I'll go with you for lunch, I don't see your need for friends, we're family or something like that. I think you're just sour because you're not part of the big twelve." She added as she placed the flower she picked back in her hair. "Take me somewhere nice."
Just for a second, Dio's eyes flashed a bright violet color, before he reached back, and slapped her tit. "Hai-ya!" He cried, before springing into the crane position.
"Any specifics on the whole Maenad thing? I myself prefer the redheads."

"Gah!" Ventra gasped stepping back glaring at him with her perfectly blue-green eyes. "You fucking weirdo. Ugh" she groaned, giving in. "I like them with white hair, those ones are usually more connected to the world. Not to mention a nice contrast to the black and gray's that surround me constantly." She said pointing up at the perpetuating ash cloud tree at the top base of Mt.Olympus.

It was a lovely day in Olympus. The birds were singing, everything was clean, and the Gods were all having a sing along. When all the sudden, a giant bird came and destroyed everything. What a dick, am I right?

If you took that seriously, I pity you. I mean, yeah, it's a lovely day, but sing alongs and giant birds don't exist. Well, on Olympus. Everyone was just doing their own thing. They may be drinking, sleeping, working, or getting into a mortals pants. It didn't matter.

Bailey, goddess of luck, fortune, rouges, beast, and beauty, was one who was working... and drinking. There was a was going on in the mortal realm, aobshe was lending a hand to the spys and assassins on all sides. Not much, but just enough. It was exhausting really, the humans were pretty stupid. A wolf could do the job better than.... what ever she was witnessing. She groaned, rubbing her forehead, beforebshe sat her wineglass down. It was empty. She had to get more.
A rather happy knock came from Bailey's door. Outside, stood Tyr, dressed in a pair of jeans, work boots, and a red flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He was carrying a wicker picnic basket filled with some sandwiches, beer, soda, potato chips, some macaroni salad, and a couple fruit cups for good measure. He also held a checkered blanket and a fishing pole. He had promised Bailey a picnic a while ago, and since the weather was pretty nice, he decided today would be the day.
"Hey! It's Tyr, I um, I was wondering if you wanted to do that picnic today!"
"Gah!" Ventra gasped stepping back glaring at him with her perfectly blue-green eyes. "You fucking weirdo. Ugh" she groaned, giving in. "I like them with white hair, those ones are usually more connected to the world. Not to mention a nice contrast to the black and gray's that surround me constantly." She said pointing up at the perpetuating ash cloud tree at the top base of Mt.Olympus.
"Cool. I'm thinking about going to an Asian buffet or something. What do you wanna have?" Dio said, as clothes started to materialize around him.
592eac470d6c55543b9283a7382b5ed1.jpg

A rather happy knock came from Bailey's door. Outside, stood Tyr, dressed in a pair of jeans, work boots, and a red flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He was carrying a wicker picnic basket filled with some sandwiches, beer, soda, potato chips, some macaroni salad, and a couple fruit cups for good measure. He also held a checkered blanket and a fishing pole. He had promised Bailey a picnic a while ago, and since the weather was pretty nice, he decided today would be the day.
"Hey! It's Tyr, I um, I was wondering if you wanted to do that picnic today!"

"Cool. I'm thinking about going to an Asian buffet or something. What do you wanna have?" Dio said, as clothes started to materialize around him.
592eac470d6c55543b9283a7382b5ed1.jpg

Bailey opened the door and smiled. "You know, like I've said, as long as you knock so I know you're comminf in, you can just walk right in Tyr," Shd chuckled. But she sighed. "It may be a few minutes before I can. Just come in and sit while I finish up a few things."

"I don't really care as long as it's nice and you treat me nice." She said rubbing her boob annoyed before grabbing the lesser god by the shirt and dragging him through an ash cloud that had appeared behind her.

The two were sitting at a nice restaurant in the countryside in Italy, near and vineyard at the base of a large volcano. "This is what I call a nice place for lunch."

Bailey opened the door and smiled. "You know, like I've said, as long as you knock so I know you're comminf in, you can just walk right in Tyr," Shd chuckled. But she sighed. "It may be a few minutes before I can. Just come in and sit while I finish up a few things."
"I don't come in, because last time I knocked and just walked in, you were naked, and threw a book at me." Tyr said with a chuckle, before setting his stuff down. "I made sandwiches, just so you know."
"I don't really care as long as it's nice and you treat me nice." She said rubbing her boob annoyed before grabbing the lesser god by the shirt and dragging him through an ash cloud that had appeared behind her.

The two were sitting at a nice restaurant in the countryside in Italy, near and vineyard at the base of a large volcano. "This is what I call a nice place for lunch."

"Why always volcanoes with you? Can we ever just go to a normal mountain?" Dio whined, before summoning a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1787. "Here we are. It may not be the strongest, but it's the most expensive ever sold."

"I don't come in, because last time I knocked and just walked in, you were naked, and threw a book at me." Tyr said with a chuckle, before setting his stuff down. "I made sandwiches, just so you know."

"Why always volcanoes with you? Can we ever just go to a normal mountain?" Dio whined, before summoning a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1787. "Here we are. It may not be the strongest, but it's the most expensive ever sold."

"Well last time I thought you were that Ventra girl. She walks around down thinking she owns everything, and she always picks on Dio," Bailey said with a shrug. "Anyway, where would we be going?"

Theios

The sky was welcoming this morning as the loud thud of his wings flapping against the breeze seemed to echo around him. The white and silver two toned hues of his coat and mane/tail seemed to glisten as the sun danced along his equine frame. Lifting his head to glance up to the sun, Theios snorted and quickly folded his wings into his sides, now hurdling for olympus below him. Just before his hooves could reach the grass, his wings shot out from his sides like arrows as he then lightly came to stand on the soft surface. Lifting his head to the sky once more he let out a shrill whinny, almost in response a light breeze swept through to tangle his mane and tail. Perking his ears forward he could hear a small bustle from inside where he knew the rest of the gods would be waiting to start their day if they hadn't already finished. Theios inhaled deeply before moving himself to lay next to the trunk of a large tree, its canopy above him just barely covering him from the sun as the small rays of light broke through to continue to dance along his coat. Resting his head on the ground he then shifted his weight a little, letting his wings get comfortable beneath him.

Only a few moments had passed before the pegasus leaped up from the grass to stand on all fours, shaking out its mane. Theios couldn't relax as he then headed toward the door, once to the entrance his pegasus form was erupted into white,fluffy feathers. Emerging from the feathers he then pushed the doors open, his stocky figure being followed into the building by a small trail of feathers. Theios raised a hand to bat one from his gaze as he strolled forward toward the table to take a seat. Theios wore a pair of black pants, that were lose enough to be comfortable but yet still tight enough to wear. A pair of black boots on his feet and a bare chest to top it off. His bow an arrows sung across his shoulder and a long bladed sword on his hip.​

"Well last time I thought you were that Ventra girl. She walks around down thinking she owns everything, and she always picks on Dio," Bailey said with a shrug. "Anyway, where would we be going?"
"A happy little clearing by the Little Manistee River in Michigan. I brought a picture." The tall, muscular man said, before handing her a photo that he had taken. "Weather's warm, water's cool, and there's gonna be a bunch of salmon."
little_manistee_river_02.jpg

"A happy little clearing by the Little Manistee River in Michigan. I brought a picture." The tall, muscular man said, before handing her a photo that he had taken. "Weather's warm, water's cool, and there's gonna be a bunch of salmon."
little_manistee_river_02.jpg

She took the picture and looked at. "It's pretty," She said with a smile. "But you know I'm not good ay fishing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back