• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Talia startled, Caleb had appeared out of no where. She ran up to him, tugging on his arm. "You suck." That really was all she could get out. "Just, before you leave, take me to the Underworld. Knowing Nekros, he's stupid enough to try it himself."

She stared at him with wide eyes, begging.

xpstitch xpstitch FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

((meanwhile Talia wants all of them to be friends))

((Last time I checked, when I first made Nekros he had the personality of a brooding Emo teenager, and as his story has progressed ((thanks to our dear friend Talia)) he has started to come out of that shell. But because Caleb is.......how do I put this .....a massive bitch ((love him to death personally, Nekros doesn't though)) Nekros finds him insatiably annoying and wouldn't mind flaying his skin from his bones))
xpstitch xpstitch
(Insatiably annoying cuz of advice on anger management is too much for his feeling so he has to go constantly insulting him with hateful poo flinging and constantly throwing the word 'self righteous' around like a bitch... A guy who wants to flay you alive... Is it so unreasonable to not want anything to do with an alliance with that guy? Moving on!)

"Why would I take you to the underworld?" Caleb asks nonchalantly, ignoring her begging eyes and the uncomfortable body contact. He continues cleaning up the supplies of the altar.
Cychotic Cychotic

"It's all I ask," she pursed her lips. "I know you might not like me or Nekros, but just... I'll stop bothering you and asking you."

Talia shook her head, letting him go. "I guess I'll just go by myself."

She drew up the portal, ready to step in if Caleb refused. It would alert Thanatos to her presence, and who knows what would go wrong, but she was willing to do it.

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch

((Hold up just one second. I'm sorry Nekros has a personality and tends to just not like people because of the way they are. It's called being unique, look it up sometime honey bun...........love ya stitchy XD))

Nekros looked at Cerberus "hm he must have blocked me from entering directly" he gave the hell hound a smile and it returned it with a happy bark "yes yes, I missed you too, Cer but can you let me in, dad is being a jerk and blocked me from entering by teleportation" he stated nicely to the hellhound. Cerberus growled lowly before taking a giant step to the side allowing Nekros to pass by
((Getting off for the night, laterz))
Cychotic Cychotic xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
"I can't help you" Caleb said in refusal, allowing his emotions to manifest themselves visibly in the form of bitter tears.

"Goodbye Talia" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'll miss you" Caleb said sadly.

He rant to her to hug her tightly. Something about her was like that of a sister to him....

He knew this might likely be the end for Talia and Nekros.... And it saddened him... Not sorrow for Nekros, Nekros could go to hell for all he cared (literally)... But Talia... Talia he would miss... Such a kind soul... A waste on the friendship of Nekros... He would come with her... If only it weren't for Nekros... As long as Talia is allied with Nekros... Caleb could not help her...

Once they had hugged for an adequate enough time he would then, as his principles of non-attachment told him to, let go. He would released her from the embrace. Let her go. Letting go of things you wish not to lose is a key part of his philosophy, and he would stick with it. He'd need to let her go, either to her triumph... Or to her doom...

As Caleb hugged her with tears down his face, Talia wanted to never let go. But alas, he parted from her with an apology that would never be enough. Maybe in her desperation for all of them to aid each other once more had been too strong, but she spoke words that she knew would hurt all of them more than it did her.

"Help me and I'll leave him." She stated with unwavering voice. For thr goddess would rather leave both of them than have either of them meet their doom. In this way, Caleb would not have to worry abiut her safety and Nekros could get the throne.

She just had to get out of the big picture after it was over. Talia decided that was the price she would rather pay.

"Please," she pleaded.

xpstitch xpstitch

Cychotic Cychotic
"I will not help you if your goal is putting Nekros on the throne. We aren't even strong enough to get rid of Thanatos yet anyways" he said, pointing to the fact that Talia isn't even at full strength yet.

"I will not work with Nekros" he reaffirmed sadly.

"If you want, I will ally with YOU Talia" he said.

"You and I can work together to kill Thanatos, place somebody ELSE on the throne of death." He offered.

"But I will have nothing to do with Nekros" he said.

"He is evil and dangerous and I will not tolerate working with him, or anybody else that is working with him. I believe him to be wholly unfit for the throne of death and godhood altogether" he said.

Nekros walked through the gate making sure to hide issoropia as he did so. He pulled off his hood and greeted some of the underworlds residence. After about five minutes of walking he reached his fathers palace, a guard ran up to him swinging his sword dangerously. Nekros side stepped and needed him in the stomach before flipping him to the ground "hm, I thought dad got better security" he shrugged and walked into the throne room "good morning Bane of my existence" he greeted Thanatos as he walked in the room, waving his hand to make the torches light up

"Ah well if it isn't my back stabbing, no good son Nitor, oh I forgot you go by 'Nekros' now " Thanatos spoke, his voice practically dropping with sarcasm
xpstitch xpstitch Cychotic Cychotic

"Fine, let's go" he said grudgingly.

As he said so his heavy metal armor suit equipping itself on his person, a sword strapped to his side and a large metal shield appearing on his forearm.

Caleb seemed quite ready for anything with pouches, backpack and all this high level legendary gear on. He looked very much like some kind of brave knight.

Cychotic Cychotic

"Well maybe if you didn't kill me I would still be going by Nitor" Nekros stared dryly, giving the god of death a droll look "but I guess you would never understand the concept of not killing now would you, Lord Thanatos" nekros said giving a small bow.

"Well said My son, and I see you have come alone, so you must wish to die" Thanatos states boredly, he even let out an yawn showing that he was utterly bored
Cychotic Cychotic xpstitch xpstitch

Talia slipped through the portal, landing herself a ways from Thanatos' throne, hidden behind a stone pillar. She breathed sharply as she observed the conversation occurring between the two gods. Her hand held tight onto the cloth around her hips as she remained still, hoping they would be unnoticed.

Caleb knew why Talia was here, even if she herself didn't. He also knew why she wanted him there with her....She just didn't get it. But Caleb did. Caleb also knew why HE was here. And it wasn't for what Talia wanted likely. Caleb would wait and watch, and see...interfering at just the right moments, in just the right ways. If all goes well and according to his plan, he shall be a winner in more than one way... He shall win in one way, and in another, in all ways and in EVERY way.... He would emerge out of this a victor... A winner.

And so he watched and waited... Hidden in the shadows... To see if he would emerge the winner he wished to be...

Cychotic Cychotic FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

"Well father, I don't plan to be the one dying today" Nekros stated and summoned issoropia "I plan on you dying, and me taking your place as the personification of death. Of course I'll be a Bette ruler than you are." Nekros stated pulling his hood up "I'm sick of you killing who ever and whatever you want. Plus I still need my revenge from you killing me" Nekros smirked

"Oh my dear Nekros, still angry about that are we" Thanatos sighed "well in that case" Thanatos stood from his throne and walked down the stairs "take your best shot Nitor" he smirked and held his arms open, giving Nekros a clear strike

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Caleb knew Nekros stood little ACTUAL chance of killing Thanatos by himself. He also knew that Thanatos was just toying with him right now, Thanatos wasn't REALLY giving Nekros a strike, that was just a baiting technique.... Trying to lure him into striking him in the false assumption that he could actually strike home.

Caleb saw through this ruse, and Nekros likely did too, but that didn't mean that Nekros wouldn't take the bait. Thanatos would probably throw up some flimsy protective sheild at the last moment, essentially showboating his powers to flaunt his obvious superiority in power to Nekros. This of course was partially to enrage and humiliate Nekros.

But what Thanatos COULDNT have known was that the flimsy, no-effort sheild he would put up, would be utterly inefficient when up against Caleb's impossibly good aim.

Caleb performed a spell, giving Nekros Caleb's amazing aim for the time being. Nekros could suddenly see with astonishing clarity, seeing right down to the tiniest particle of where the strike would hit. It likely stunned Nekros, this sudden clarity of vision. He likely felt pretty smug about himself right now.

His father thinking a flimsy sheild enough to stop the shot, and he, having aim that would slip right past his father's almost effortless defenses. Yes, Nekros probably felt REAL smug knowing his father would underestimate him. And when Thanatos was struck, he'd be shocked and enraged at his own ego allowing him to underestimate his son's attack.

Caleb of course would not allow this fight to be a simple ragdoll victory for Nekros. Caleb would give Nekros JUST enough power to beat his father, but not so much so that his other part of the plan would be ruined. Nekros would win yes... But Caleb would also support Thanatos just a little, enough so that Nekros would be nearly destroyed by the end of this fight.... Alive and victorious yes... But barely so. This fight would be long and difficult, not easy. Epic, not anticlimactic.

As for Talia, he'd of course prioritize keeping her safe above almost all else, even above killing Nekros. He had no actual hate for Nekros. He was just a threat, that's all. He was in his eyes, unfit for the throne as well. Too dangerous to be in power. She has yet to act though.

Priorities: 1: Keeping HIMSELF alive

2:Keeping Talia alive

3Killing Thanatos (because while Nekros is dangerous and unfit, Thanatos seems MUCH worse)

4:Killing Nekros after his father and placing somebody better on the throne, even himself. Though he didn't actually lust for the power of death for himself necessarily, he had little interest in the throne of death in comparison to other powers and titles. He'd rather put in place a sort of almost "puppet ruler" on the throne than rule it himself.

Cychotic Cychotic

Talia shifted from behind the column, holding a crystal in her hand. She hoped that Nekros would not take the bait so easily and instead chucked her own crystal and Thanatos, lacing it with a piercing spell.

It fell, blocked by some barrier.

She lifted herself from her hiding position, willing a light gash on her wrist to appear. The goddess stood, her presence now known.

"Thanatos," she said.

Nekros smirked as he could see the thin barrier between him and his father, "do you think I'm that stupid" he asked his father and then turned when he heard Talia "Shit" he mumbled and took a step back from his father "guess I won't be doing this by brute force after all" he chuckled. As of now he had two main goals. To kill Thanatos and protect Talia. He didn't worry about Caleb because he knew the god had the power to shield himself from Thanatos' attacks. He could sense the wisdom god and the ill intent but he didn't think to much of it because he thought it was towards his father

"Ahh, so your not alone. Hello dear Talia! And I assume the wisdom god is with you. Why don't you come out Caleb so I can finally meet you" Thanatos stated with a demonic grin plastered to his pale face

Talia took a step forward, her eyes hardened on Thanatos. "Let's just get this over with," she muttered, gritting her teeth as more crystals appeared in a swirling motion around her.

She hovered for a second, before letting flowers grow over the wall, filling the space with a large barrier.

Placido
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Placido had been meditating for the most part, extending his mind and his abilities. His office was positively humming with psychic energy. He carefully floated upwards, from where he had been sitting cross legged on the floor, before he straightened his legs and patted his knees to remove some non-existent flint and dust. He took a deep breath, extending his hand to his brow, placing to fingers against his temple. His mind flew across the vast distances between him and Magus, before sending the other a message - "Your father is being attacked - your brother has a weapon of sorts... we might need to intervene. Help me with this, and I will give you the memory." He removed his hand from his temple, before reaching over his desk and picking up a memory crystal. While he could not find the memory, should Magus take the crystal and meditate on it - it will give him a moment of eidetic clarity - allowing him to remember anything he wishes for a moment. Enough to recall the spell. He placed the crystal in his breast pocket. He then snapped his fingers, and a doorway opened next to him, past which Nacht waddled by after a moment. "Naght - I am going to go somewhere very dangerous. I am going to save the life of the god of death. Would you like to come." He rose a brow, tilting his head in her direction.

A L M O S A L M O S

Nacht looked over at the door opening, and before she could say anything she heard his question and her ears perked right up and she bounced over to him excitedly. "Save Thanatos?! Yes yes yes!!" She liked danger, and the fear Thanatos caused to living was really an inspiration to her, if not encouragement for her to work harder to scare mortals more than death itself does. "Are we going now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back