• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Talia pursed her lips. Did she do something? What could have possibly happened to make him so...sour?

"That's great," she said, attempting her best to remain cheerful. Talia palmed the crystal in her hand and sighed, heading over to a chair before plopping herself down. "You know, you're more upset than usual. What's going on?"

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

"Nothing" he shrugged "I just wanna get this over with" he stated boredly not even looking at the goddess but staring at the wall "the sooner we send my father to tarturus the better" he sighed
Cychotic Cychotic

"Yeah, I guess," she said, turning her head to peer out the window. Talia really wasn't in the mood for the sudden cold behavior. She walked over, shrugging on a jacket and hobbled out of the window, letting herself fall to the ground. She landed a bit awkwardly, but rose nonetheless.

"I'm going to get a breath of fresh air!" she shouted before marking a portal to the human world. The goddess stepped through, landing herself in the beaches of California, where she summoned a chair to sit in and a book. It was all she could do, really, to stop herself from running away entirely.

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Cychotic Cychotic
Caleb could sense that Nekros had been listening in, but cared not. He wouldn't dare cause a fight whilst Talia was there, he wouldn't risk hurting her in the crossfire. He knew he was lying when he told them he wasn't mad about anything. He could also sense Nekros's surge of power. Why this happened, he did not know. But Nekros was becoming more dangerous the more time that passed.

And now Caleb needed to leave. So he teleported out of there before Nekros could do something stupid to jeopardize the mission, like killing what is arguably his most powerful ally.

Talia looked up from her book with surprise as Nekros greeted her. She blinked before summoning another chair beside her. "Hey." The girl bit her lip in thought. "Are you going to stop being moody and vague and tell me what's going on?"

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch

"Did it upset you..?" Talia asked, fiddling with her thumbs. "I just wasn't in the mood for a fight, honestly. I should have defended you."

She looked towards Caleb, who had appeared, and sighed. "You guys really can't manage to like each other."

"I'm fine" he repeated. Nekros scoffed "I can't get along with self righteous pricks" he shrugged "probably why I don't like my dad" he responded to the girl in Latin, not caring if Caleb could understand. "But it's whatever" he waved his hand and his clothes changed to beach wear: black sunshades, black swimming shorts and flip flops. It was hot so he didn't bother to conjure a shirt "I don't like nature but surprisingly I like the beach" he changed the subject laying in the warm sun
xpstitch xpstitch Cychotic Cychotic

Talia stifled a laugh. "Self righteous, that's interesting." She raised a brow at his sudden wardrobe change. "The beach, where there's always sun. Suits you," she giggled.

She rose, running over to the waves, gesturing to the two god's as she changed into a simple blue one piece. She waded in the water, the coolness tickling her skin and she let out a laugh. "You guys should get in here!"

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Cychotic Cychotic
Caleb ignored the fun in the sun. He could not follow them into the waves even if he wanted to. He needed to leave, and get it over with quickly. He had OTHER important matters to attend to after all.

"Perhaps you're right Talia, perhaps you'll be fine without me." He said as he retrieved the necklace he had given her with telekinesis from her belongings, not seeming even mad.

"Because it is clear to me, this alliance seems more and more improbable every passing moment" he said.

"Talia, I wish you no ill will, but I'm afraid I can no longer protect you on this journey. You must learn how to fight on your own now. For you walk down a road I cannot follow" he said slightly sadly.

Nekros let out a rather odd laugh "and you talk of me Hurting and abandoning people" he stated before standing up and wiping off the sand "and everyone says IM a horrible person." He shook his head and kicked off his flip flops before starting his descent to the water. Before he got all the way down, he turned and looked at Caleb "you know, I really don't like you, because you remind me of someone I used to know...he was an asshole too....very arrogant at that. But as arrogant as he was, he would never abandon anyone who needed his help" he stated with a shrug "guess you two aren't as alike as I though" Nekros turned and followed Talia into the crystal clear water
Cychotic Cychotic xpstitch xpstitch
((Jeez, and I though Nekros was a cruel bastard))

To say Talia wanted to go home and sulk was an understatement. As Caleb's words hit her, she almost fell down in shock. But then again, Caleb had every right to leave. It wasn't as if he wast entitled to staying, anyways. As he used his abilities to take the crystal back, she almost wanted to chase after him and make him turn.

Hell, he didn't have to even help them, just continue being friends with them. She pursed her lips before giving him a cracked smile. "Okay," Talia whispered, letting sharp, jagged crystals emerge from around her.

She turned her back on him, wading into the water as Nekros followed, talking to Caleb with sharp words. She had no other words to say, letting the crystals behind her follow, jutting out from the water with indigo hues.

The goddess cared not of the blood flowing from her palms nor her leg; she was too caught up in wanting to run. She lost one friend once before, and another was leaving her yet again. It was a bit too much to take, actually.

xpstitch xpstitch FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Nekros saw the crystals "why is...." he asked before seeing Talia's crimson blood flow in the blue water "shit, Talia control your magic for the love of zues" he exclaimed rushing over to her as quick as he could...but water was not his element and he kept falling as the girl continued to walk
((I would never imagine the day, Nekros is clumsy))

Talia turned, facing Nekros with a smile as the crystals faded. "Sorry," she said, looking downwards. She let out a small laugh as Nekros fell over many times, obviously not used to the water. She waded towards him, wincing a bit as the water lapped at her wounds.

"Do you need help?"

"I swear Poseidon has it out for me" he mumbles trying to stand up again. "He might still be mad at me for.....well let's not get into that right now" he said thinking about the time he kidnapped Poseidon's son to go on a date "but I swear he is trying to kill me. DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE BARNACLE BEARD" he shouted to the water hysterically. It was weird Nekros was being so cheerful, but it was really just his attempt to cheer Talia up a little "ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YOUR SON LIKES GUYS" he shouted again half expecting a tidal wave to appear out of nowhere and drown him for the comment

Cychotic Cychotic
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (GEESH let a guy post before spamming! And ummm... CALEB a jerk for leaving an alliance where he's constantly being insult by YOUR character? Might wanna rethink who's REALLY the cruel one)

"You are a spiteful man who will only end up hurting everyone you love because your slavery to ego" Caleb rebuked Nekros.

"Who are you to insult me with your false assumptions on my leaving when it is YOU who is driving me away?" Caleb demands in a slightly loud, but surprisingly anger-less voice.

"You don't even know anything substantial about why I am leaving and yet for all your talk of MY supposed self righteousness you have the gall to stand there and judge me." He rebuked.

"And judge me for leaving what is arguably a bad alliance?" He demanded.

"When it is YOU who drives me from it?" He rebukes.

"Which is WORSE I might ask? The man who leaves an alliance in which he is constantly insulted?" He said.

"Or the man who drives him away?" He said in comparison.

"Abandoning... Or DRIVING? Which is worse?!" He demanded in a rhetorical question, pointing an accusatory finger at Nekros.

"You are the one who will end up hurting her, worse then me abandoning her. Because one day you will insult a god who will do much worse than me leaving, he will kill you and kill Talia just to spite you. You are unfit for the throne of death, you self righteous fool" he said, flinging his own words back at him, 'self righteous'.

"Nekros dislikes me because when he was facing Nacht I dared to criticize him. Men who can't stand criticism are what Earth calls dictators Talia. If you continue with him, he will eventually kill you" he says to Talia.

"One day you will criticize him and he will grow to dislike you too. Because men like him can't stand criticism. And he will kill you. That is what dictators do after all" Caleb says to Talia.

"Silencing the opposition. If you stay with him, you better hope you act like a good little slave and never criticize him, because he will kill you if you dare say anything to hurt his sensitive feelings." He tells her, then teleports away.

Talia nearly bellowed, but it was stopped when Caleb spoke again. Her mood shifted drastically as she looked upon him.

As Caleb went off on a tangent, Talia could only stare, her eyes widening as she looked between the two gods. Why couldn't they find a common ground to stand upon? Why did they have to fight? She panicked, her mouth hanging open as she couldn't find the words to respond.

When he disappeared, she blinked, the crystals once again returning. Caleb couldn't understand that Nekros had that exterior only to protect himself. Nekros couldn't understand Caleb's wish for safety for them all. And worst of all, Talia had no clue as to how to bring the two together.

So she said nothing, her worst lost in the corners of her throat as she stepped forward, then backwards.

"You both are terrible," she whispered before whisking herself away to her treehouse, setting up guards so she would not be bothered. She couldn't face either of them at the moment. xpstitch xpstitch FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

(Err... Bad news Cychotic Cychotic ....he had teleported to the treehouse before she set up the gaurds...)

Caleb had teleported to the treehouse to clean up the altar he had erected. He had put the altar up to teach Talia how to cast spells of good... But then Nekros came and distracted them so the rituals were left undone. That incense was expensive. A waste of materials. Now he had to dismantle the altar. He now planned to clean up the unused altar and then leave. Except that Talia was here too.... Great. He just quietly tried to avoid eye contact and quietly clean up before making his exit.

Nekros waited until caleb was gone and laughed like a mad man, practically falling into the water almost drowning himself. "Dictator my ass" he said as he came out the water. Nekros shook his head with a sigh. Caleb acted as if he was all high and mighty and it seriously pissed Nekros off. He was about to ask Talia a question but he could see he was now standing alone "hm alone as always" he shrugged slightly and ran a hand through his damp dark brown hair. He looked over the water and wondered how it could be so calm "sometimes you do your job Barnacle Beard" he mumbled before stepping out of the water. "Guess I'll do this by myself..." he summoned Isoropia and his clothing changed. He was now wearing a form fitting black shirt and black form fitting pants. He had a black cape that was connected to a black hood that covered his hair. He donned black combat boots and to finish it off, he had black fingerless gloves and spiked shoulder pads. "Or die trying" he stated before opening a portal to the under world, appearing infront of Cerberus.....
((Welp, this just might be the end for Nekros, and honey if you actually go back and read your post you can clearly see, Caleb started it *flips hair*))

(Nekros was rude to Caleb before Caleb even said anything... If you'll remember this:

"Nekros silently cursed his father and turned to leave when he saw a guy walking towards him "oh great just what I needed" he mumbled his body practically oozing with an aura of death and decay. 'Just walk past' he said mentally as he walked forward " *flips hair*)

((Last time I checked, when I first made Nekros he had the personality of a brooding Emo teenager, and as his story has progressed ((thanks to our dear friend Talia)) he has started to come out of that shell. But because Caleb is.......how do I put this .....a massive bitch ((love him to death personally, Nekros doesn't though)) Nekros finds him insatiably annoying and wouldn't mind flaying his skin from his bones))
xpstitch xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back