• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Bleakwoods Circus! (Modern fantasy) (Open!)

Snowberry

Raven whisperer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Plot:
Your character has recently moved into this town, unaware of the surrounding area's history. To most it just seems like a small town that doesn't have much to offer. Its quiet, vastly different from where you originally come from. During the day the town seems like nothing, the people are bland and seem to be untrusting of you...But at dusk, the place really seems to come alive. What seems to be fireflies light up the sky, and you can hear a cheerful tune errupt from the forest just south of the small town...You decide to investigate, and as you almost fall down a hill, a figure catches you, the womans upper half appears to be a human, but her lower half appears to be a horse! You've seen these myths in the books before, you believe they are called...Centuars?
The woman smiles and pulls you towards the circus, speaking aloud:

"We have all that you desire...Thrill, Mystery! We make a promise that you will never
forget your experience here...
Welcome to Bleakwoods circus!"

From the 12 foot cyclops to the smallest of Gnomes, i, your humble ringmaster, welcome to you to the most magical place on the planet.
Taking place in an alternate reality where monsters are not myths, living alongside regular humans in a modern society.
This story takes place in the small town of Bleakwood, a place that seems to exist peacefully outside of the constant hostilities between man and myth.

Bleakwoods is a small town that resides in the heart of the Munveil forest (Pronounced Moon-veil), somewhere in West Virginia. A vast, protected plot of land that acts as a safehaven to all things inhuman, but also welcomes those with open arms that are curious about the myths way of life. In the surrounding area is the Bleakwoods circus, a long running, successful show that brings the money in for the town, they are always accepting new talent!

Rules:

-Please be over 18, as i am an adult myself.
-Be at least literate (About 2-3 paragraphs or more, quality over quantity though!)
-Bring a cool character to the table! They can be a human or a myth moving into the town, either way i dont mind.
-The only word/race i ask that you do not use is the Fae...Its just a thing that i dont wanna get into.
-Tell me your Triggers and ill tell you mine before we start!
-Talk to me in OOC! I wanna be your friend as well! :D

Keep in mind!:
-This is a kinda a slice of life Rp, drama will still be involved, but no extreme bloodshed.
-My replies go from rapid fire to once or twice a week, it all really depends on my mood and work schedule.
-I am sorta ghost friendly? I would rather you tell me you are no longer interested before doing so, though. ;^;
-If you are under 18 ill cut off communications. Im sorry, some of you all are chill though!
-I am on the Autism Spectrum, so please be patient with me!
-Tell me if you need tone tags! Ill happily use them when needed.

-Ask me questions of the lore and history i made for this! I have more than i lead on. >:D

Before you ask, YES this rp is open to ships, Including LBGTQ+!
I do all ships besides FxF. Its not that im uncomfortable, ive just never done one before.

And No this rp is not open to double ups, that causes burnout real quick for me.

Still interested? Leave a comment or DM! Cant wait to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back