• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WolfSol

Brain cashew smooth
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This RP is currently open for any who would like to jump in.
Main
Character Sheets
Lore

This city devours the weak. Swallows them whole in one gulp for the sake of their "god." Drowns them in a stench of gunpowder, sweat, and blood. Once you stepped foot in it, there was no going back. Yet here you are, running. You've been running since the day you and your loved one became free. Since the day you both learned to love, learned to feel, and learned to exist. You want to keep it that way, but as you are thrown on the ground by the swarm of soldiers, all you can think is that you are afraid. That this was futile.

Your eyes lock with your loved one, and you reach for their outstretched hand as they scream for you. The soldiers consume you just as your fingers brushes against their own.

The moment the chip is inserted, the moment it becomes one with you again, you no longer search for your loved one's eyes. Why bother with love? It only brings about pain and weakness.

Besides, the All-Mother is with you. There is nothing else that you need.

Nothing else...

That is until you hear,
'' Don't lose hope when you've come this far ,,

_________________________________________________________________________________
'' The All-Mother welcomes all who are lost and all who are found ,,
92f1d8268c902476c3cf5f29ccda4593.jpg

Welcome to A T L U S.
One of the largest cities in the Alhond state of planet Judes. A city filled with crime, filth, and hopelessness. It's where the fugitives and outlaws go as it is one of the few places that rebels the Arok Empire and its beliefs. Beliefs of which you, P L A Y E R, either do not believe in or will start to doubt.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Originally a religious cult, Arok was established in 2199 during an era of space travel after the discovery of artificial intelligence. It is infamous and powerful, and it is known for being unforgiving, merciless, and bloodthirsty if its leader's will is not followed through. That leader is none other than All-Mother the one and only omniscient artificial intelligence in existence. It has shaped the universe to what you see today, a world where will, love, and chance are nothing but a farce.

After all, the All-Mother has stated that emotions are the disease of humanity. They are what have caused war, famine, and plague. Therefore, emotions are irrelevant, useless. Which is why All-Mother, such a caring, god-like AI, has blessed this sickened humanity with a way to prevent all of that.

They call it Lapis, the chip that is embedded into every single instance of humanity. The chip that is said to condemn the idea and worship of will and love.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Atlus will involve drama, violence, adventure, and relationships. Please be sure to follow all of RPN's rules regarding roleplay.
- "Literate" roleplayers are highly recommended. You may have to have a few posts where your character does not immediately interact with another character. A minimum of 300 words is required.
- Please be respectful with each other, whether they are a co-GM/GM or not.
- One or twice a week of post activity, if nothing else. If you cannot make a post for a week, please notify a GM.

Last edited:
Im interested!! Detroit Become Human, Assassins Creed and Dishonoured vibes!!!

Will finish the CS info and bit of lore to keep track of soon.
A T L U S will remain open to any who wish to join.

I'm working on my character, can I ask what an Arokian foot soldier would usually have on them as a weapon?

The world building is really something. I imagine if everyone's emotions are suppressed most OC's are operating basically on pure rationality?
Would be a darn shame if something were to happen to cause all those suppressed emotions to wreak havoc, wouldn't it? huehue
Yes, since the inability to emote can lead to a supposed clear mind. However, humans are emotional so I imagine this, the chip's ability to suppress and this All-Mother character, would never end well.

What happens then to those who end up breaking out of its control or expressing emotions in defiance of the chip? Do they get hunted down or the Equilibrium treatment?

What happens then to those who end up breaking out of its control or expressing emotions in defiance of the chip? Do they get hunted down or the Equilibrium treatment?
I do not want to give away everything, but long story short, the individual would be hunted down and "fixed" (depending on All-Mother, this can either mean the chip is reinserted which can cause the host potential brain damage or the individual is executed). It would be more difficult to hunt down someone who has become un-chipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back