• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcom to the West

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Riley smiled lightly at the suggestion "Sounds like a mighty fine idea...." Riley almost lost her footing and had to be caught by her friend.

"Let's get you on your horse," Eleanore suggested. "Then in a bed. I don't know if you'll be doing anything other than layin' up for a while." She laughed, trying to lighten the mood, but a bullet wound to the side wasn't a small thing, and healing from it wasn't either.

"Let's get you on your horse," Eleanore suggested. "Then in a bed. I don't know if you'll be doing anything other than layin' up for a while." She laughed, trying to lighten the mood, but a bullet wound to the side wasn't a small thing, and healing from it wasn't either.
Riley chuckled lightly "If i can even stay on Dart....I fell off him as we ran inta town"

Riley smiles lightly as Dart made the effort easier once one of the bargoers untied him, dart walked over to the two on her own

Eleanore helped her childhood friend onto the horse, holding the side of the bridle to lead her to the little room she rented where Ellie stayed while in town. It was small, but it had a bed, a resting chair, a vanity table, a chest of drawers and several books on top held with two iron bookends. "Ain't much," Eleanore said, "but it's my town home."

Laughing, Eleanore took off Riley's shoe's and put her in bed. "You take you clothes off when you're ready," she said, "and I'll wash 'em. Right now, you should probably sleep.". It looked like Ellie was going to be sleeping in the chair for a while.

Riley chuckled lightly "Ah even back then yer the first ta offer a 'and when it was needed" She smiled lightly

Eleanore smiled in return. It was that trait that caused them to meet in the first place. "Seems so," she said gently. "You rest up. Then we will figure out what to do with you."

The hangin’ occurred the very next mornin’ without delay. Jimmy “2-shots” O’Reilly died as he lived, screamin’ bloody murder.
quote sheriff John Seavvy,
“Does a body good ta see a man like that get hanged.”

riley was there still leaning on Ellie for support. One of these days she was going to see to it her pa met the same fate

Bullet looks at the sheriff "I reckon i am. Ain't gonna lay in bed all day" She smirked confidently
“That is what I like ta hear, before ya go huntin’ though, y’all ‘r gonna need ta stock up on meds, food, water, and frankly, good weapons.” He pulls out a map from his pocket, “I gotcha a map a’ tha town, meet me at my office when yer ready ta go.” He gives them the map and saunters off.

"Tson Tin's got the General Store here in town," barkeep told Riley, pointing in the general direction down Main Street. "If that old coot ain't got it in his store, it probably ain't gettable in these parts." Barkeep looked around, to see if anyone was listening, and then leaned in close to Riley. "He's from the Orient," he said quietly. "I've heard tell he's got some weird stuff in the back room. You might not want to go in the back room."

"Tson Tin's got the General Store here in town," barkeep told Riley, pointing in the general direction down Main Street. "If that old coot ain't got it in his store, it probably ain't gettable in these parts." Barkeep looked around, to see if anyone was listening, and then leaned in close to Riley. "He's from the Orient," he said quietly. "I've heard tell he's got some weird stuff in the back room. You might not want to go in the back room."
Riley nodded taking note of it and heads in that direction on Dart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back