• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcom to the West

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jimmy shot Horace in the stomach, the bullet went straight through, breaking a bottle behind him. “How about now ya S&@$?!”
As Jimmy was looking at Horace, Jim jumped up and slammed Jimmy’s head down onto the bar from behind and held him down. “SOMEONE GRAB THE DAMN GUN!” He shouted

Before Jimmy knew it his head was on the bar and in a lot of pain, and he was being held down by a brute. “Oh you F$&@in aaah!” He had dropped his guns, so all he could do was try to stand up straight.

Last edited:
Riley groaned lightly from her injury, but she wasn't exactly in the best shape for a gunfight either

The doors opened revealing an intimidating man. The man walked over to the two other men, the spurs on his boots getting louder with each step he took toward them. Once he was next to them, he took out a pair of handcuffs and finally spoke “I’ll take it from here partner.”

Bullet looked at the man lightly, immediately recognizing that he must be the sheriff around here

Jim released the man and stepped back, wiping the sweat from his brow. He nodded to the sheriff "Weren't sure how long I'd be able to keep him held, thank ya". He looked behind the bar at Horace "Unfortunate, but I don't think we'll be needin that funny doctor this time"

Jimmy started getting up, but the sheriff grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed it down “oooh! You F$&@!”
The sheriff cuffed him, then lifted his head back up. “Ya see that man dead on the floor there?” He slammed Jimmys’ head again “that man was my friend.” He lifted Jimmys’ head up again and started walking out with him. He looked back at Jim, Bullet, and Elanore, “you three, follow me ta my office.”

"Course, darlin'" Jim walked over to Bullet and held out his arm for support "Wonder what the Sheriff wants with us"

Eleanore's face was red from age, her hands red from Horace's blood, her eyes black coals and her lips a straight line as he glared at the back of Jimmy 2-Bullet's head. "You let me take care of him, Sheriff," she said quietly. "Horace didn't deserve that. He was a good man, to everyone who came into this town." Her voice cracked as she spoke.

Riley suddenly recognized the voice. "Ellie?..." she said glancing back at the cowgirl she spent a good portion of her childhood with

Eleanore had forgotten briefly, of why she was listening so closely to the story of Nemo. Glancing down at her hands, she turned behind her look at the young woman who had survived the gunshot wound, unlike her friend the barkeep. "You really are Riley, Nemo's girl?" she asked in a far away voice.

All the way to the sheriffs’ office Jimmy kept shouting things like “get yer f&$@in ‘ands off me!” Once the sheriff got him into the office and into a cell, he banged Jimmys’ head on the bars, knocking him out cold. “Bout time he shut up.”

Sheriff Seavvy walks over to his desk and opens a droor and pulls out a money clip holding $150 dollars and places it on his desk, then speaks to Jim, Bullet, and Eleanor “there y’are, 50 fer each of ya.”

“Whaddya mean? Ya got the bounty, now ya get paid, that’s how it works.“ Then he remembers something, “Oh right.” He then takes out another $10 from his pocket and places it on the table. “He killed 16 people, that’s worth 160.”

“Well sheriff that was pure accidental on my part. I was just saving this lady here from a lunatic” he gestured to Ellie

“Well sheriff that was pure accidental on my part. I was just saving this lady here from a lunatic” he gestured to Ellie
“An’ by savin’ that lady an’ just bein there ya managed ta put away one a’ the most dangerous gunslingers we got here, if you ask me, all three a’ you make fer pretty good bounty hunters.”

Riley looks at the other two in her company "Ain't sure how layin' on a table wounded is Bounty hunter material but i'll trust yer word"

Jim shrugged and picked up the billfold from the table, taking his $50. "Much obliged,sir" He put the money in his back pocket. "I ain't never considered bounty huntin' fore, but if it's like that I think I could figure it out. But, Sheriff," Jim dropped his voice low "Is this really the right kinda work for womenfolk?" He asked, eyeing the other two with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back