• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcom to the West

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Eh, who knows, I could be wrong about y’all, but alls I know is, every bounty hunter I sent after that one,” he said pointing at Jimmy, “came back dead, then suddenly y’all come along and here he is finally behind bars. Now, I don’t rightly know, or frankly care, ‘bout what y’all think, but either way.” He pushes the rest of the money toward them. “Y’all earned this, and y’all could earn much more if’n it pleases ya.”

Bullet nods taking her share of it "I'm down fer it. Reckon my pa Likely has a bounty on 'is 'ead anyway. Maybe several"

Bullet nods taking her share of it "I'm down fer it. Reckon my pa Likely has a bounty on 'is 'ead anyway. Maybe several"
”Yer pa? The one that put that bullet in ya? The doctor told me ‘bout that, apparently, there was somethin’ odd ‘bout it, he wanted ta talk to ya.” Then the sheriff noticed it was getting late. “But, fer now, why dontcha get some rest, give that wound time ta heal, miss uh....”

Jim took a deep breath "All's I'm sayin' is this ain't no time fer playin' gunslinger. This is dangerous work we're considerin' here and I've not known any ladies to have the stomach for it. But so long's I'm not contantly keepin' ya from trouble I suppose we can give it a shot" He lit a cigarette and took a drag "Just ain't very ladylike's all but I ain't one to turn down a chance for some good money." He looked at the sheriff "Count me in"
Riley seemed offended by the comment "Is it a problem fer ya Jim?"

“An’ I’m already ‘quainted with miss Eleanor. Y’all ‘r gonna wanna be up early tomorrow, doubt any a’ you’ll wanna miss his hangin.” He said pointing to Jimmy.
Jim nodded "No sir, wouldn't want to miss that. I'll be front and center" He finished his cigarette and snuffed it out under his boot "Ya'll got an inn? I've very recently come into some money and I'd like nothin more'n a hot bath and a thick bed"

Jim nodded "No sir, wouldn't want to miss that. I'll be front and center" He finished his cigarette and snuffed it out under his boot "Ya'll got an inn? I've very recently come into some money and I'd like nothin more'n a hot bath and a thick bed"
“Next ta the saloon, be careful what y’all say ta Enyeto, he’s touchy ta say the least.”

Eleanore laughed, pocketing the pay. "He's already payed me plenty of times," she leaned in to Jim an spoke in a loud whisper. "I'm an old hat at this, even though this hat is rather new." She tipped it for good measure.

Riley laughed at Ellie's comment "'ey Ellie...Can hya gimme a 'and gettin' to the Inn, Can 'ardly stand in the condition i'm in"

"Sounds good ta me although i may need some 'elp gettin to the Inn..." Bullet admitted
"I'll help y'out," Eleanore said, walking over to her and putting her arm around her waist. "We'll have to move your horse over to the Inn stable, too. Then I gotta make arrangements for poor Horace." She glanced over to Sherriff Seavvy. "Poor Horace didn't deserve that." She then shot a nasty glare at the new, still unconscious prisioner behind the bars.

Riley nods lightly and leaned on her childhood friend for support. "Yeah, I don't wanna leave my animal laying about neither"

Eleanore laughed, pocketing the pay. "He's already payed me plenty of times," she leaned in to Jim an spoke in a loud whisper. "I'm an old hat at this, even though this hat is rather new." She tipped it for good measure.
Jim threw his hands up in defeat "A'ight ladies, suppose I'm out numbered, we'll see how this goes." He nodded to the sheriff "Thanks fer the tip, I'll be sure to watch my tongue. Now iff'n ya'll excuse me I should go water my horse and see a woman about a bath" He tipped his hat to all of them and exited the sheriff's office.

Jim threw his hands up in defeat "A'ight ladies, suppose I'm out numbered, we'll see how this goes." He nodded to the sheriff "Thanks fer the tip, I'll be sure to watch my tongue. Now iff'n ya'll excuse me I should go water my horse and see a woman about a bath" He tipped his hat to all of them and exited the sheriff's office.
Once Jim was out of his office, the sheriff said to himself, “What an odd fella”

"we won't Sheriff" Bullet said with a light smile
With Riley leaning on her, Eleanore helped her limp out of Sheriff Seavvy's, walking slowly and leading her toward the in. With the bounty dollars in her purse, Riley would be able to pay for the room with little problem. And even if she hadn't had it, the innkeeper would most likely have let her work her debt off in some way or another. They weren't the kind of folks to leave one out on the street at night if they could help it.

"So," she said slowly after a long silence, moving a strand of her long black hair out of her face. "Your pa shot you for leaving, huh?"

Riley sighs "Aye, Varmint ain't exactly one fer tender lovin' care, if ya catch my drift" Riley said to her friend

"I remember," Eleanore replied softly. "What your ma say about it?" It had been many years since she'd seen Riley, who had not been known as Bullet back then, but she recalled her mother being the softer of the two.

"Ah Ma's the one that encouraged me ta run. Made sure i had enough cash on me ta keep mahself afloat, but once i took off, pa got a lucky shot on me" Riley said

"But not lucky enough, huh?" Eleanore nodded at a passerby as they slowly walked toward the inn, she paused before they reached it, glancing at the saloon where Dart was tied up. If she left Riley at the inn, there was no sure way to see that she was taken care of, and while she seemed full of spunk at the moment, that didn't mean it would last. "Actually," she drawled. "Why don't you stay at my place?" she said. "That way you can save your money that you might have spend on the doc for a follow up visit." She shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back