• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Weight of the World

She smiled tiredly, kissing his cheek. "Mmm... Gonna put you in the downwards dog." She murmured. "I just wanna give it a try... See if it's gonna be worth it." She mumbled, leaning into him some and closing her eyes "I do appreciate the fact you clearly lived in the gym the past couple months." she mumbled, feeling dizzy. "We have a sonogram appointment straight after tomorrow as well." She reminded him.

Jon dropped to his knees as he looked over at Jack on the ground, still holding Sarah tightly, staring into the distance in shock, feeling sick to his stomach "They.... My... Oh God Jack." He whimpered, frowning some and stayed in place until he heard Max and Tony's voices nearby and felt Sarah move away from him, only looking up when he felt Max's hand on his shoulder. "He's killed my boy." He told her shakily.

Max rushed over to Jon after she got through the cops when she got there. She looked over as they placed a white sheet over the body and gulped softly "Oh my god....Jon...I'm so sorry." She whimpered letting tears fall freely looking over at Sarah with heartbroken eyes.

JD chuckled softly and walked with her back to the bed and smiled happily "Yeah there wasn't much else to do there." He murmured kissing her temple gently "I can't wait to see then for the first time in person." He said softly as he continued to rub circles on her stomach

She smiled tiredly, resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes a little. "Crib is in the spare room ready to be put together whenever you have the mental strength to tackle it." She smiled tiredly, "Oh... Raúl and Celia are coming into town from tomorrow. just for a couple days, can you pull the sofa bed out?" She asked him quietly, pressing her face into his neck and taking deep breaths as another wave of nausea hit. "I'm so over feeling not good." She mumbled.

Jon frowned and just swallowed back tears, standing up and looking at Max, pulling her in close to him, "They're gonna pay." He muttered. "This was Danny... Sarah said it was a black van parked up across the street.... Shot out soon as they got out the car." he muttered, shaking with anger now "I can't do this anymore... No more playing games... I'm going to make them pay." He spat.

JD gave a small nod and kept her close to him "I will be sure to set it up soon." he murmured kissing the top of her head gently "Alright sounds fair enough, I'll make sure to get it out as well." he says softly giving a heavy sigh as he rubbed large soothing circles on her stomach "I think he needs to hurry up and come out so that he is no longer making you feel sick."

Max frowned quickly wrapping her arms around him as he stood up "Jon we need to be smart about this. If you go off and kill them all you'll be put in prison or worse you'll die!" she explained to him quietly holding him tight trying to keep him as calm as she could

She frowned some and looked over at him again "Don't tempt him." She mumbled, rubbing at her face a little. "The soup should be ready, when you finish eating can you put the leftovers in the fridge please?" She asked him quietly, starting to fall asleep just not having an ounce of energy left.

He frowned and glared down at her "Fuck being smart! That's what we've been doing and he's always three steps ahead! I'm not risking anymore of my family!" He snapped, storming off to his car and got in, leaving her again standing in the middle of the street, slamming the door shut behind him and took off.

JD nodded some and got her comfortable on the bed before he went to eat and clean up a bit around the house. After he had finished up his food he made his way to the spare room that would soon be his son's and started on his crib wanting to make sure everything could be perfect for Carmen.

Max took a deep breath and went over to her brother shaking her head some "Tony it was Danny, please you have to watch him and make sure he doesn't get hurt!" she explained before she let her brother storm off and she made her way to Sarah "Sarah....is there...is there anything I can do for you? Do you need to go anywhere?" she asked softly trying to be as helpful as she could in this awful situation.

Carmen slept through most of the night until it got to around 3 in the morning and she woke up sweating bullets, frowning at the lack of JD I. The bed, managing to pull herself up and made her way to where a light was on I. The baby’s room. “Jorge.” She called shakily, opening the door to find him still working on the crib. “I don’t feel so good.” She mumbled.

Sarah simply glared at her. “Your family did this to my boy.” She spat. “You promised me we would be safe but we weren’t. My son is dead!” She screamed at her before going into the house and shut the door on her.

JD stayed up all night trying his best to get that crib together but it was proving very hard. He frowned some when he heard the door open and quickly got up seeing how bad Carmen looked "Baby come on we're going to the hospital. You're paler than ever." he said before he picked her up slowly and made his way out of the house after he grabbed his keys and shoes.

Max gave a heavy sigh knowing she was completely right and it tore Max apart. She took a deep breath before she called her father to explain what happened and then waited for a driver to pick her up. She knew there was nothing she could do or say to make anything better for both Jon and Sarah.

She frowned some and leaned on him while he got her feet into sliders and just stayed quiet the whole time, leaning back in the car seat. “I feel dizzy.” She mumbled, shaking a little now.

Jon got home late that night and walked in, just unbuttoning half his shirt and sitting at the kitchen counter with a bottle of whiskey and a cigarette, staring at the countertop, not noticing when max came out.

JD frowned some and gave a small nod while he started driving to the hospital "Just take deep breaths okay babe? We're gonna get you feeling better." he said softly to her glancing at his speed after and shaking his head trying to get more above the speed limit.

Max heard Jon come in and came out in her night clothes moving to sit across from him "Jon? Baby talk to me." she said quietly taking in a deep breath when he looked over at her and she saw a look in his eye that scared her to say the least. It was full of anger, rage, and heart break, and it killed her to see it.

She mumbled something incoherent back to him and started going really quiet, not responding to any of his attempts to get her to talk to him until they got there and she was starting to pass out while he was pulling her out of the car. The last thing she remembered was them getting inside before she blacked out.

Jon frowned some and looked over at her, gently beckoning for her to come closer, pulling her onto his lap. “We found his right hand guy.... your dad is keeping him at the house so first thing in the morning I’m going over to find out where Danny’s been hiding. Fucking coward that he is.” He spat furious.

Max frownes as she sat on his lap and he held her close "Alright..." she said quietly kissing his temple gently "Come to bed okay? You need rest for this." She murmured softly to him

JD got her to the hospital and got out quickly "Carmen? Baby talk to me." He said worriedly while he carried her into the ER "Help me please! My wife she's pregnant....something is wrong!" He said to a nurse thankful when a few others came straight over to help him

Carmen woke up in a room with Jorge in the chair next to the bed frowning some, feeling confused and still shaky. “Jay:.. what’s going on?” She mumbled. She could feel the baby kicking so she was pretty sure there was nothing wrong with him but she on the other hand wasn’t doing so great.

he just looked up at her and nodded, pressing his forehead to hers while he put the cigarette out and let her get up before following her to bed, stripping off and joining her under the sheets.

JD looked over at Carmen as she woke up and took a deep breath "Oh my god Carmen you scared me so bad. The doctor will be in soon baby. They're giving you fluids right now." He explained quietly

Max woke up in the morning and yawned quietly looking over at Jon as he came into the room in only a pair on boxers "Come here." She murmured reaching out for him

She frowned some seeing he was still in just a muscle shirt and shorts, reaching for him to come closer. “I don’t... what are we doing here? I thought I was in bed... I don’t... what time is it?” She mumbled, wanting him to sit closer

he frowned some and walked over to her having had a quick shower, spending the whole time crying though and just lay half on top of her, burying his face into the crook of her neck, holding onto her tightly.

JD shook his head some sighing some "Baby its 4 in the morning,you came to me at around 3 and looked horrible. I just wanted to make sure you were okay and you passed out in the car." He explained to her

Max instinctively wrapped her arms around him running her hand up and down his arm and then running her hand through his hair gently "I love you so much Jon, more than anything."

She frowned some. “I don’t remember that. Sit with me?” She asked him quietly. “I love you.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek.

Jon frowned some not saying anything for the moment just holding onto her, eventually pushing himself up. “You’re coming with me to your fathers place.... I want you safe there. Sarah won’t go. I already asked her.” He muttered frowning.

JD moved to sit with her and held her close giving a heavy sigh "I love you." He whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly knowing to not argue with him on it kissing him lovingly "Alright...let me get ready." She said quietly

Jon nodded and pulled on a basic T-shirt and jeans, sitting down in their chair and staring at the floor, not even paying attention to Dex pawing at him.

carmen frowned and leaned into him, “I still feel weird. Shaky... worn out.” She mumbled, breathing a little heavy and just gripped at his hand a little.

Max came out and put Dex's leash on him sighing softly "Lets go babe." She said quietly before walking with him down to the car

JD nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh pressing the call button trying to get a doctor or nurse in there quicker to see them

She frowned some as her vision doubled some. “Jay I don’t feel so good.” She slurred to him, going limp next to him as they started coming in, quickly moving JD out of the room.

He nodded and got up, following her out and drove her to her fathers place, saying nothing the whole way.

JD frowned as they quickly moved him out of the room taking deep breaths "Whats happening?! Is she okay?!" He asked worriedly

Max looked at her father as they got to his house giving a heavy sigh "You make sure he stays safe." She told him seriously

Danny frowned when he and his wife were woken up with banging on their front door and he made his way down there, seeing it was Jorge and grumbled. “What are you doing here at 5:30?” He questioned him, rubbing his eyes a little bit let him in.

frank nodded and gave her a hug. “Promise. Though I can’t promise I can stop him from running off.... how’s he been doing since last night?” He asked her quietly.

Max hugged her father back and gave a heavy sigh "He had this look in his eyes when he got home last night...it was like a wils fire burning. He has been so quiet as well, I know he is hurting and he is in shock." She explained to him

JD went to Danny's when they said he could no longer stay for the time being and shook his head some starting to panic and freak out at the thought of loosing her "Carmen is in the hospital....something is very wrong and they won't let me in to see her. Danny I'm worried...what if she doesn't make it? I can't function right as it is....fuck!" He said starting to ramble

He frowned as he listened to him. “Alright.... so if she’s sick ... what the fuck are you doing here?” He snapped at him. He loved JD like a brother and he understood the problems the man had but this time he was angry with him. “Fucking pull yourself together. This one isn’t about you JD... this is about your fiancée and your baby and they need you to get a grip and go be there for them!” He yelled at him.

frank nodded and frowned. “I will do everything I can to keep him in line but I don’t know how much control I’m gonna have this time pumpkin... go get yourself some breakfast, your sister in law has done a whole spread in the dining room.” He told her gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back