• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Weight of the World

She shook her head swallowing a little. “I never told him about the baby how does he know?” She asked him confused after leaving a message with Lucia. “I was going to tomorrow but I haven’t had a good time to tell him yet.” She muttered passing him a mug of tea and sat down with hers as well.

Sarah frowned looking over at her son having breakfast and just shook her head. “He’s gonna be really disappointed. Thanks for the heads up.” She muttered and hung up, having to deal with a crying Jack now that his dad wasn’t gonna make it to his first day so she headed downtown to their condo herself to find out if he was really ill or not, getting up to their front door and banged on it, seeing max open it and pushed past her fuming until she saw Jon on the sectional couch, propped up with pillows and looking awful. “Oh shit... he really is sick.” She muttered frowning.

Danny gave a heavy sigh and shook his head some "Steve blabbed his mouth a few weeks ago, didn't know he didn't know. He wanted you to tell him though before he said anything, he had a feeling you meant it as a surprise and so he wouldn't worry about you." He explained running a hand over his face "You need anything? Something to eat or anything for the baby?"

Max frowned when she heard a banging at their door about thirty minutes later. She finished setting him up on their sofa before she opened the door and glared at Sarah as she stormed through "Hello to you too Sarah, please come in." She muttered before following her to the couch "I wouldn't lie about him being sick, he was trying to still go but I couldn't let him out like this." She explained before she dabbed his forehead with a cool rag

She sighed heavily, sitting down and shook her head, “the couch pulls out to a bed if you want it. Blankets in the closet.” She mumbled going up to try and get some kind of rest, trying to phone him again but it was going straight to voicemail now and she gave up, laying there holding Jojo and crying.

he frowned some seeing her come in and sighed a little, “I didn’t... want to miss... this.” He grunted, laying back a little. “Got told not to .. come in unless... absolute... emergency.” He told her as well when she asked why he was still at home and just watched her go grab a pen and paper making a list of stuff he needed, frowning some as he heard her tell max she’d be back in an hour, watching her go and just smiled at max some. “That’s her way... of saying sorry.... for bar... barging in.” He told her, coughing a lung up again and just lay back again watching max, “I love you baby.” He mumbled.

Danny sighed heavily and nodded pulling out the couch giving a heavy sigh not really sleeping at all. He woke up the next morning and saw no calls or texts from anyone which worried him.

Max sat on the edge of the couch and gave a small sigh kissing his cheek gently "I love you too babe." She whispered rubbing soothing circles on his chest before dabbing his forehead with a damp cloth

Carmen came down soon as she was decent and started on making some tea. "Any news?" She asked him quietly, passing him a mug. "Cereal's on the shelf, bread by the toaster.... Be honest with me... What's the likelihood that he's still alive?" She asked him worrying.

Jon frowned some, trying to take a deep breath but it just sent him into a coughing fit, hearing her phone ringing and he closed his eyes, trying to get some kind of rest

Danny rubbed his face and gave a heavy sigh shaking his head some "Its a low chance...." he said softly before taking a deep breath "I will do my best to get a hold of someone soon."

Max picked up her phone seeing Sarah's number and gave a small sigh "Hey....yes that brand is fine....get some vapor rub too please. I think it could help with his cough." She murmured before she hung up and went back to check on him.

She nodded slowly and went to take Jojo outside to do his business, sitting on the back steps into their yard and watching him some, trying JD’s phone one more time, not expecting anything but still hoping he would pick up, feeling the lump form in her throat when it went to voicemail again, crying quietly as she worried more about him.

he looked up at her and frowned some. “It’s too hot to close my eyes.” He mumbled, barely able to lift his head off the pillow it was on keeping an eye on max when he heard her brothers ringtone, going really quiet as he started breathing a lot more shallow.

Max frowned as she heard her brother's ringtone "Hello? Tony this isn't a good time. Jon is sick right now, what is it?" She asked as she kept her eyes on Jon just praying he was okay.

Danny came out after he got a call from Steve and took a deep breath "Carmen they found him. He was in an alley way saying nonsense, they have him in intensive care." He explained before he grabbed her shoes for her

She got up quickly, leaving Jojo with food and water and grabbed her purse before heading out with him, wiping at her eyes. “Is he okay? Why is he in intensive care?” She asked him worriedly, feeling sick to her stomach and she wasn’t sure whether it was the baby or the stress or both.

“I thought I’d call and ask, I’ve been feeling off all night and morning too, think I’ve caught a bug.... is he alright? You need someone over there?” He asked her. Tony was fine apart from a slight chest infection and feeling tired but he’d called to check on Jon seeing as he was much more susceptible to this sort of thing and he wanted to make sure they were doing okay

Max frowned as she listened to him and gave a small nod "I'm okay, he is very ill though Tony, where did you guys go yesterday? Where would you both get sick from?" She asked quietly

Danny frowned more and shook his head some "He had wounds on him but thats all I know. They're doing a psychological evaluation on him." He muttered

She just nodded and let him drive her, gettin out and rushing through the building with him until they got to the room he was being kept in, heading past the officer on duty outside and straight over to him, “oh baby you’re alive.” She whimpered crying all over again and sat on the edge of the bed, slipping her arms around him as tightly as she dared, kissing his head repeatedly. “Are you alright? What happened?” She asked him scared.

“don’t be mad.... we hung out with Patrick... he’s been sick with a real bad case of the flu the past couple weeks but he had some information I needed.... I didn’t think anything of it til last night.” He told her frowning some hearing Jon start coughing on the other end.

Max took a deep breath before she moved out of the room "What is wrong with you?! You know he is in rough shape! Information or not you should have left Jon out of there!" She yelled

JD lay there emotionless until she came in. He wrapped his arms around her and shook with fear trying to stay calm "They're dead....all of them dead...ambush...I made it out ..." he whispered

She frowned and sat on the edge of the bed making him look at her. “Baby who are you talking about?” She coaxed. His colleagues were all still working the job as normal and on the drive over Danny had told her that they were just as stunned as everyone else because things had been working well. “Hey, hey look at me, you’re safe okay? I’m not letting anything happen to you, we’re gonna get you home soon as we can alright?”

He mumbled an apology and sighed some. “Call if you need anything. I’m at home.” He told her and hung up, feeling a little guilty now.

Jon watched her come back in, really starting to struggle, just reaching for her hand. “I can’t breathe.” He told her quietly.

Max came out and frowned as she looked at Jon seeing him turning a slight bluish color quickly calling an ambulance "Please help he can't breathe and is turning blue." She explained

JD shook his head clutching her tight "Ambush....they will kill them all....must get out...I saw....I saw the plans." He whispered before he cried some "I am a coward...I should have stayed....no one....no one would listen though."

She frowned, rocking him gently, "Shh, shh it's alright, it's alright." she coaxed. "Last I heard everyone's being pulled for now okay? Just breathe, relax for me alright?" She coaxed. 'Jorge... Do you know about... Do you know that you're gonna be a father?" She asked him quietly, pressing her forehead to his, taking his hands gently in hers and rubbing circles in his palms to soothe him.

He groaned a little, trying to grip at her hand tightly but he was barely moving his fingers and the next few hours were a blur to him until he woke up in what looked like a fancy hotel room but was clearly a hospital, guessing they'd been taken to the private hospital they had insurance with now, at Frank's insistence. "Max." He grumbled, looking over seeing her stood by the window, blinking a few times and seeing Sarah stood with her while they talked. As his vision focused more though he could see them both smiling and he was able to relax more "Max." He called a little louder.

JD frowned some and held her stilll before he pulled back finally noticing her bump and smiled widely "No....I....I had no clue." He whispered to her. He had honestly forgotten that Steve had told him after he fell into his paranoia.

Max stood with Sarah by the window of the hospital room talking to her about Jon and how she just wants him safe. She was thankful Sarah seemed to be a bit less hostile towards her and when she heard Jon's voice she quickly rushed to him. She took his hand in hers and gave a small smile "Hey how are you feeling? They made sure to get you all the correct antibiotics."

She smiled and kissed his cheek, gently rubbing his shoulder, "We're having a baby Jorge." she murmured, kissing his cheek again, "Here." She murmured, moving to sit next to him and pulled the pictures from the sonogram out of her bag. "I found out right before we came back here and after all the stress I wanted to double check but we're having a baby," She murmured, passing him the photo from her latest sonogram, just holding onto him carefully. "Jay... I want you out of the undercover unit.... And that's not a request. That's an order." She told him seriously.

He frowned some and watched her "Mmm... I've been better... but I've been worse too." He mumbled. He looked over at Sarah when she said she was going to go ahead and leave and she'd call later on so Jack could facetime him after his first day of school, waiting until she left before he looked to Max again "You have a good talk?" He asked her quietly, resting back "This place is fancy huh?" He smiled tiredly.

Max gave a small nod kissing his forehead "Yeah we did, she understands that I'm just wanting you safe." She said softly kissing him again "I love you so much Jon."

JD looked at the pictures and smiled softly "Wow.....us...parents." he said quietly starting to relax with her there. He frowned some and took a deep breath "I'm going to...I want to be in a different department." He whispered

Carmen frowned, watching him carefully and swallowed back tears, "They uh... Before you do anything else though... They want you to do a stay at the mental health unit here... I think it would be a good idea." she told him seriously, kissing his cheek, worrying about him still. "It might only be a week if things go well but... You need help and I can't give that to you anymore... I can't be your fiancée, mother of your child and your doctor... are you still listening to me?" She asked him quietly as she saw he was zoning out.

Jon just nodded some and smiled at her, tugging on her hand to get her closer, "Mmm... I love you too beautiful... How long am I gonna be stuck here?" He asked her curiously, playing with her fingers some.

JD stared at the picthre in his hand starting to zone out as he thought about being a dad "Huh? Oh uh huh sure..." he muttered not knowing what she was talking about

Max layed with him and kissed his cheek "They said probably the rest of the night." She explained holding him "I still can't believe my dad really made us get insurance for this nice of a hospital. They've been keeping close tabs on you." She explained

Carmen frowned, rolling here eyes a little and made him look at her "Jorge... Look at me baby... Before you're allowed to come home they're going to take you to the psychiatric ward... They're going to have you do a short stay to help you, I know.. I know it's not ideal but I know a couple of the doctors here and I can still come see you... I need you to do this for me alright?" She pleaded with him, taking his hands in hers tightly.

He grumbled a little but nodded "Well, he pays well enough to afford it." He chuckled quietly, wincing a little before composing himself. "This is how they should work at every hospital but there isn't the staff or the funds.... Back when I first joined the police force, I got shot on the job. They kept me at the mmost basic hospital in the city. They cut my sick pay, I took most of my recovery unpaid... It was right before Jack was born... How many kids do you want?"

JD frowned some and gave a small nod as he fully listened to her "Oh....um okay." He said quietly kissing her lovingly "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked quietly

Max gave a small nod and frowned some "I'm gonna talk with my father about possibly helping with that. It'll help the family name." She explained kissing him gently before she smile at the mention of children "I want two...maybe three children." She said happily

She frowned laying back with him some, one hand on the back of his neck gently playing with the longer curls he’d grown. “I don’t know yet. I wanted to wait til you were home.” She murmured, smiling when she felt him lifting her shirt up and felt his hands on her bump. “Mmm I couldn’t sleep last night at all.” She told him yawning.

He nodded some and watched her. “Better get started.” He grinned at her and leaned back yawning, pulling her in close to lay with him, pressing his cheek to the top of her head. “I love you.... you should get some rest... been a long day.” He mumbled.

JD smiled happily and gave a heavy sigh rubbing her bump gently "I can't wait to meet you little one." He murmured kissing her bump gently "I'm sorry... I just....I'm only calm with you."

Max gave a small laugh and cuddled her close "I love you too baby." She said softly before she. Started to fall asleep against him

She smiled and gently ran her fingers through his hair. “Were gonna get you doing better again okay?” She murmured frowning a little as she placed her hand over his on her bump, “I think... I think it’s a boy.” She murmured.

he smiled just holding onto her as he drifted off, waking up long enough to talk with Jack on the phone before bed thenfell asleep again and was asleep through the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back