• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WEI: OOC Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yay first lesson from the mentor.
In his defense, he was living on a farmstead, farrr away from the actions. But fate has it that he must now use his powers for the sake of goodwill. The irony of acquiring and abusing magical powers for solely farming. Kinda like how superheroes when they first obtain their powers. They just pretty much use it for their own good, before shifting their pov.
"Strength comes not through the body. Strength starts in the mind."
Im gonna enjoy just throwing around semi-deep samurai quotes. Alongside cynical comments. And super cryptic quotes too.

Magic Cat: Magic is replacement for ladders and thumbs

Floats onto the dining table and sophisticatedly control a fork to get a mouthful of spaghetti.
Cat Wizard: watches the other cat do that and secretly thanks the heavens they're not family or anything

Cat Wizard: watches the other cat do that and secretly thanks the heavens they're not family or anything
Lel I plan for my cat to be from a lineage of witch's familiar, but was born under amazing circumstance so has stronger magic.

Current plan for background:

Millicent is the seventh kitten of a litter of seven, the seven generations after the first Lunar Cat in their lineage. As an addition his mother, grandfather, and greatgreat grandmother are also the seventh kitten of a litter of seven.

Lel I plan for my cat to be from a lineage of witch's familiar, but was born under amazing circumstance so has stronger magic.

Current plan for background:

Millicent is the seventh kitten of a litter of seven, the seven generations after the first Lunar Cat in their lineage. As an addition his mother, grandfather, and greatgreat grandmother are also the seventh kitten of a litter of seven.
Yeah, but that's no excuse to forget your manners : P

You sit *by* the table, not on the table!

So the more sevens you have, the stronger your magic?
Aye, since cat has seven lives or something along the line and the normal cat litter size varies from one to six normally so seven is kinda a miracle. Also seven virtues, seven sins, lucky lady seven, seven is a good number.

Yeah, but that's no excuse to forget your manners : P

You sit *by* the table, not on the table!
Magic Cat: Do you think finding a chair tall enough or enough cushions to support me on a chair is easy?

Aye, since cat has seven lives or something along the line and the normal cat litter size varies from one to six normally so seven is kinda a miracle. Also seven virtues, seven sins, lucky lady seven, seven is a good number.

Magic Cat: Do you think finding a chair tall enough or enough cushions to support me on a chair is easy?
Dont cats have nine lifes?

Yup! I'm just considering whether I should make this cat even rarer by giving him the cat equivalent of monochromatic eyes of gold and purple with white hair in protagonists

three coloured fur for male

Yup! I'm just considering whether I should make this cat even rarer by giving him the cat equivalent of monochromatic eyes of gold and purple with white hair in protagonists

three coloured fur for male
"The number of lives is meaningless, if there is nothing to live or give them for."

*materializes cushions with magic*

"Yes. Incredibly easy."

stares

Magic Cat: I'm not good at magical constraction
"Then, little one. You've just figured out that which you need to train more."
"Would you like some reading recommendations?"

BRUH so much activity this morning that I missed!

I got home late afternoon on Easter Sunday, and spent yesterday catching up at work and putting out a few small fires. Tonight, I owe Malikai Malikai a post in another RP, but I'll also put up the profile form for this thread!

Hint: You get free reign on decorating it. All I'm going to do is provide a list of info that will be required.

BRUH so much activity this morning that I missed!

I got home late afternoon on Easter Sunday, and spent yesterday catching up at work and putting out a few small fires. Tonight, I owe Malikai Malikai a post in another RP, but I'll also put up the profile form for this thread!

Hint: You get free reign on decorating it. All I'm going to do is provide a list of info that will be required.
*flexes fingers*

I'm always ready to do some coding! : D

//works on the RP

I need a volunteer to tag everyone from the interest check so that they know we're over here.

sowwy, I forgot what this was? I know I had a good character thought up but I need a reminder which isakai this was?

Has the role of "eccentric, old, quixotic wizard" been taken? I wanted to make a paladin originally, but that just involves trying to placate the law enforcement as it goes after us and I'd rather transfigure people into frogs and newts and such when they annoy me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back