• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah I suck, I mean if you go shade it's fine, if you go royal it's fine. Just different context for each one.

Ha I don't think that but regardless, I think I'll go shade with then. I feel like it makes more sense that way, think it might be a little odd for a "good guy" lol. Eastern shade it is :)

Eh, I retract my reservation. I don't think I'll be able to join after all. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for giving me the opportunity. Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
DarkElite020 DarkElite020 I believe u wanted Northern shade lord?

Honestly I'm fine with any of them since right now as far as I can tell it doesn't make as much of a difference...? Or at least until the kingdoms are established a bit more...idk. I have a small preference towards north just cause I like it more but chose to second as east cause there's a royal there so if not every royal has someone to play them it'd be easier to interact for me, but if we are waiting for every spot to get filled first, it's not gonna matter. Regardless I'm fine for whatever ^^

I’m interested to play the royal from the South. But a few questions:
1. Is there a limit to what magical abilities we can have? For humans, specifically?
2. Will you open a Discord?
3. How many paragraphs per post?

OK looks like I have some questions to answer and roles to fill now that I am awake.

. D O V E . D O V E Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 for your questions.

1: Postwise I am fine with whatever length so long as you manage to get what others need in a post. I don't encourage stretching posts out but in the end post whatever length you feel is required... Except for one liners. But for a simple answer. Post at whatever length you believe will get the point across, which understandably can change depending on the situation, but at absolute minimum a paragraph.
2: Maybe if the demmand for a Discord is high enough.
3: Just realized I mixed this one up with one but oh well. Magic is something that changes as the RP goes. At first no human will have magic, you can't play Fantasy races at first. You will have an ally with magic but it is extremely basic and not the most effective stuff. But at a certain point each royal and character will get a magical weapon or item based on a neat little thing from your personality or backstory. Along side being able to learn magic when you finally meet the other races.

OK looks like I have some questions to answer and roles to fill now that I am awake.

. D O V E . D O V E Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 for your questions.

1: Postwise I am fine with whatever length so long as you manage to get what others need in a post. I don't encourage stretching posts out but in the end post whatever length you feel is required... Except for one liners. But for a simple answer. Post at whatever length you believe will get the point across, which understandably can change depending on the situation, but at absolute minimum a paragraph.
2: Maybe if the demmand for a Discord is high enough.
3: Just realized I mixed this one up with one but oh well. Magic is something that changes as the RP goes. At first no human will have magic, you can't play Fantasy races at first. You will have an ally with magic but it is extremely basic and not the most effective stuff. But at a certain point each royal and character will get a magical weapon or item based on a neat little thing from your personality or backstory. Along side being able to learn magic when you finally meet the other races.
Alright, got that, thank you! Already worked on my kingdom, and I'm assuming that the climate is hotter at the South so I'm giving it an oasis appeal. Oh, and I think Discord works wonders for this kind of roleplays that requires plenty of discussions with other players although an OOC page can also do that.

OK so who would like a Discord server? Depending on who all is interested I will make one for the OOC.

I'm also on board with there being a discord. Makes OOC organizing and plotting that much easier.

Also makes spitballing character ideas that much easier.

Hey sorry but I think I have to drop out of this, I thought I had the time but I think I'm a little too busy for a larger in depth group thing right now. Really like the concept though, hope you guys have fun ^^ Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

heyo is the shade of the north still open? thinkin of uhh taking it :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back