• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Sophie nodded some and got up with him going to get ready before she went down to let the dogs out

Pedro watched her some and gave a small frown "I was going to take you to the market."

She nodded some and looked over at him, pecking his cheek and going to get showered and changed to go out. The next week they were there passed mostly the same, carmen was quiet, a little moody at times but once they were on the airplane headed back to New York she finally turned to Pedro and frowned. “When we get home I.... I’m gonna go check into a hotel.” She told him quietly. “I can’t.... I can’t do this anymore pedro.” She said looking at her hands, taking the ring off and passing it over to him.

Jon eventually joined her down there with his jeans hanging low on his hips and his chest still a little wet from his shower.

Pedro had been having a good time the past week but he still worried about Carmen a bit as she continued to fall silent aroumd everyone. As they sat on the airplane he held her hand and played with her fingers a bit turning to her once she spoke to him. He went a bit wide eyed at what she said and looked down at the ring then back to her with heart broken eyes "What? No Carmen....this is a joke right? What do you mean you can't do this?"

Max sat at the park with Jon the next weekend smiling some as Grace played around happily with the other kids "Where's Sophie?" She asked while she petted Venice's head as the dog sat beside her. She had no idea he and Sophie had been in a massive fight just the night prior about him going out with them today.

Jon sighed heavily and rubbed at his face while bam bam and boss lay at his feet in the shade “Shes gone back to New York for a few days.” He told her quietly watching grace and smiled a little. “She wasn’t happy that I was seeing you two today... and honestly I’m sick of her shit.” He muttered.

She shook her head and started crying. “I’m sorry I just... if you can’t see what has gone wrong then it only plroves my point.” She told him softly, shaking her head some and turned away from him, pulling the divider up between their seats so she didn’t have to see him while she sobbed silently into her hands. She loved him with every part of her but she couldn’t do it anymore

Max frowned some as he spoke shaking her head some "Look if you need to be with Grace without me thats fine, I don't want to hurt your marriage." She said softly feeling bad about all of it. Though she couldn't dent that she felt her old feelings for him coming back.

Pedro shook his head more and tried to stop her but it was no use. He sat there staring at the ring in his hand taking a deep breath before he let a few tears fall wiping them away quickly as he felt his heart continue to break

Once the plane landed she picked her stuff up and glanced over at him. “I’ll come get my stuff tomorrow.” She told him quietly. She didn’t particularly want to leave him on his own but on the other hand... she needed space as well.

Jon shook his head. “It’s not you being here. It’s grace herself. She doesn’t want kids. She has always wanted all the attention I can give to go to her. Hell she can get pissy about my mom being on the phone most nights.” He muttered.

Pedro frowned but knew not to argue and gave a small nod "Alright..." he whispered deciding he would try to talk her out of this then

Max frowned some giving a small nod "Oh....well I would say we could limit that but I won't because I won't do that to Grace." She said not liking that Sophie didn't like Grace or really understand Jon's role in her life now

“Exactly.... I’m not pushing my daughter away when a I just got her in my life and b just because my wife is being a spoilt madam about it... I don’t know how much longer we will be married for.” He mumbled, looking up as grace ran over for a quick snack.

She nodded slowly, making her way off and trying to keep her distance but it wasn’t until she had checked herself into a new hotel and had her bags sat down that she really let it sink in what she had done

Max frowned more at that comment but quickly changed to a smile when she saw Grace come over "You having a good time baby?" She asked smilimg as she nodded and sat next to Jon resting her head against him

Pedro got home and went straight to bed keeping Edgar close to him taking deep breaths before he started to cry quietly

He smiled pulling her into his lap, kissing her head. “You want a juice, cupcake?” He asked her smiling some. “She’s got my hair pretty bad huh?” He chuckled.

Carmen couldn’t sleep all night and went into work the next morning looking rough as all hell, glancing at her boss and sighed. “How many do I have today?”

Max laughed some and grabbed a juice for Grace when she said yes "She sure does, its insane in the mornings." She said smiling some at the two of them "Say cheese!" She said happily as she pointed her phone at them for a photo

Harry looked at her and frowned seeing how bad she looked "Just two....you good Carmen?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her

He chuckled some shaking his head. “Oh yeah? I mean you always loved my hair I thought? Get fingers tangled in it.... among other things.” He smirked and let grace run off to go play again. “I got a job coming up here soon but I’ll send you details when I know how long I’ll be gone for.” He promised her.

Carmen frowned shaking her head. “Not particularly.... Pedro proposed... and I said yes but... the more he talked about it the more I understood that everything I want in my life... he only agrees to it because I want it.... I need my husband to want the same things as me.” She mumbled rubbing her face.

Max went wide eyed and blushed a deep red smiling some "Oh shush you." She said smiling some at him "Oh okay, just let me know so we can figure it out." She murmured watching him some feeling her heart flutter as she stared at him not noticing it.

Harry frowned some and hugged her for comfort "Oh darlin, its gonna be okay I promise. Maybe he didn't mean it that way, you tell him any of that?" He asked

She frowned some shaking her head. “We’ve talked about it a lot over the past ten years Harry... nothing has changed so far. At this point I doubt it will.” She muttered.

Jon nodded in agreement and smiled watching grace running around until he told her five minutes and finally looked back over at max. “What you staring at?” He asked her smiling a little.

Max quickly turned her head and blushed again "Oh um...nothing." she said watching Grace some "You want to get some lunch? I can get us a free meal at the diner." she said not really wanting to leave him

Harry nodded some and gave a small sigh "Well let me know if you need anything today? If you want you can get your two done and leave." he said softly knowing this was definitely taking a tole on her

He smiled. “Lunch sounds great. Diner sounds awful. Why don’t I take us to a Cracker Barrel or something?” He suggested.

She thanked him quietly and went to get her room set up for the day, texting Pedro that she would come by just after lunch.

Max laughed some and nodded "Alright Cracker Barrel sounds fine, Grace loves the store there." she said smiling as Grace ran over ready to go "Come here baby, let momma do you hair." she said brushing her hair some and pulling it up into a pony tail

Pedro woke up late that morning taking a quick shower and lounging around in his sweats seeing Carmen's text and sighed heavily not replying. He would wait to say anything to her until she got there

Jon smiled and stood up to get stretched out, hearing the popping all up his back as his joints released then picked up grace to take her to the car.

Carmen worked her way through the day and eventually left a little after her second appointment, heading straight for the apartment they used to share, unlocking the front door and stepped in, greeting Edgar with a smiled

Max smiled happily and got to lunch with the two of them. Once they were done there she went to her car and bit her lip some "Well I guess we'll see you later, Grace say bye to daddy." she said giving a small sigh when Grace shook her head hugging her daddy's legs 'No Mommy!'

Pedro stepped out of the rest room with his sweat pants hanging low on his hips and no shirt on "Hey.." he said quietly scratching the back of his head "Please don't do this Carmen."

Carmen frowned looking him over and shook her head. “I’m here to get my stuff... that’s it.” She muttered going to their room and starting to pack her closet up into boxes. “You can stand and watch all you like but I told you I’m done.” She muttered.

Jon sighed heavily and picked her up again. “What if... you come home with me... then mommy picks you up later and I make dinner for all of us?” He asked max

Max bit her lip but nodded some "If you're okay with that." she said softly kissing Grace's cheek "You be good for Daddy okay? I'll see you later." she said softly before she went to get in her car

Pedro frowned trying to get her to stop "Carmen please! Babe we can work through this! I want to marry you damn it! I'm sorry the ring wasn't much but it was what I could get in the time frame that I wanted!" he said taking a deep breath

She frowned and turned to glare at him. “You think that I’m doing this because of a goddamn ring?! Really?! You have made it very clear that you are happy with just living together and not moving forward.... you said it yourself. ‘If it makes you happy...’ Jesus you even said that to your mom! I’m done trying to fix things when you and I want different paths. I’m not going to waste our time any longer. I’m finished.” She told him frowning.

He frowned some and took grace back to his car, taking her back to his place with the dogs and kissed her head before setting her down to go play with them, heading to make a start on what he was gonna do them for dinner.

Pedro frowned more shaking his head a bit "Carmen all I've ever wanted was your happiness! I call you my wife as it is I'm sorry I wasn't much on marriage but if its absolutely what you want then thats what I want to! Babe I love you more than anything in this world." he explained

Max came over later for dinner and gave a small smile as she saw Jon open up looking very comfy "Hey...thanks for having me over." she said happily

“Are you not listening?! God for once you could do with getting your head out of a book or out of a damn script I’m fucking done!” She snapped at him, taking her suitcase out to her car, “here. Have that.” She muttered passing him the front door key before getting in her car. “Thsts it. I’m not arguing anymore. I’m finished.” She muttered and drove back to the hotel.

He smiled some taking her inside and got her a drink. “It’s alright. Grace is still with the dogs. She’s been hanging out with them since we got back.”

Pedro frowned and took the key from her "Fine! Fucking leave then!" He yelled slamming the door shut and sitting on the couch with his head in his hands taking a deep breath letting a few tears fall

Max nodded some and gave him a side hug "Oh okay, she loves those damn dogs." She said laughing some and walking into the kitchen "Whatcha cookin?" She asked resting her head on her hands as she sat at the bar top. She had always loved when he would cook for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back