• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

She was busy trying to get the best shot, mumbling to herself about paying more attention on that photography course in college then turned to get Pedro to do a selfie with her and saw him on one knee. “You’re not prancing me right now are you?” She whimpered smiling at him, walking back over

Jon frowned some and sighed quietly. “What’s wrong? And don’t say nothing cause I know that face.” He said softly as he followed her to the kitchen and sat down for a minute.

Pedro smiled widely at he looked at her shaking his head some "Carmen....you make me the happiest guy in the world and i want to make you the happiest woman in the world, I know I'm a bit late for this and I know you've been waiting a long time so I think now is it. Carmen, will you marry me?"

Max sat at the dining room table and gave a heavy sigh "I didn't make enough money this month....I gotta figure out a way to get money for the lights or they'll shut them off." She explained running a hand through her hair and taking a deep breath "I need to find a better job but everything would be out of town and my car can only take so much these days...plus with Grace, I can't afford after school care or a baby sitter...its just....its been difficult."

She smiled at him still but her heart sank. He was only doing this because she asked. Not because he wanted to. “Yes of course I will.” She murmured and grabbed his hand to stand up kissing his cheek and let him put the ring on. At the risk of sounding like a spoilt brat he’d picked a gold band despite the fact she hated gold jewellery. Thought it was tacky and she’d told him a hundred times or more. “I love you... you ready to head back down?” She asked him quietly, squeezing his hand tight.

Jon frowned some and shook his head. “Let me watch grace if it helps. I’m here for a while. My mom will watch her anytime.” He promised. “When I’m not here that is.... max if you need help... you can just ask. I don’t consider it a loan. I know you’re not stupid I know you won’t go spending it on a boob job or something.... like I said... she’s my daughter too and if keeping a roof over her head requires extra cash... then tell me.” He assured her.

Pedro smiled happily and kissed her lovingly spinning her around "Oh Mí amor, I love you more than anything." he said lovingly stroking her cheek gently and sighing happily

Max frowned shaking her head some "No Jon...I can't just take money from you. I appreciate the offer on watching her, I'm sure we could work something out on that for sure but I can't just take your money." She murmured

He frowned some. “Well then.... take my money for Grace.... put me down to pay child support.” He suggested. “I can more than afford that max.” He promised. “I want you both to be happy and you both need the other happy to be okay.” He pointed out.

Carmen held onto him tightly. “Let’s go back Pedge.” She murmured and kissed his cheek, walking. With him back down the mountain and staying quiet the whole way.

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "Alright...I...I'm behind about 300 dollars.." she said quietly feeling ashamed of herself for falling behind. She looked at the table shaking her head some beating herself up in her mind about it all.

Pedro nodded and started walking down the mountain with her feeling beyond happy. He was going to marry her and he was more than excited that he finally got his head out of his ass and did this.

By the time they got back she hadn’t said a word and quietly slipped up to their room once at the hotel to go take a shower.

His family were all sat in the lobby waiting for them to get back so they could go get dinner. “Carmen okay?” Lucas asked him looking up from his book.

He nodded and went onto his banking app, getting her details off her then transferred it to her. “Sophie won’t know either. We have separate accounts as well as our joint.” He assured her.

Max gave a small nod and frowned a bit "Would she not be okay with this? Jon I don't want to cause any issues with your marriage." She said truthfully taking his hand in hers giving a small squeeze

Pedro frowned softly and gave a heavy sigh "I don't know....I proposed and she said yes but....she doesn't seem as happy as I thought she would be." He murmured

Lucas grinned. “Hey, well done pendejo, hey Pedro finally proposed.” He grinned at the whole family hearing a chorus of congratulationsaiked towards their oldest brother. “She’s probably work out front the hike.” He assured him. “It’s what she’s always wanted isn’t it?” He pointed out.

Jon shook his head. “You’re not causing any issues with my marriage. They’re already there.... don’t worry. Don’t tell Sophie but don’t worry. Maxine. Stop.” He smiled and held her shoulders. “You worry too much. You’re gonna look older than me soon if you keep it up.” He teased her.

Max gave a small laugh as she stared at him feeling like they were kids again "I'll still look better than you though." she teased before she cupped his cheek softly "I regret not calling you everyday...not going after you.." she whispered softly to him

Pedro nodded smiling happily "Thank you everyone!" he said happily and nodded a bit "Yeah its all she has wanted, I was just too stupid to see it."

Carmen finally came downstairs and wandered over to Pedro, blushing as they all said their congrats to her, keeping quiet besides thank yous and went to dinner with everyone at the hotel, excusing herself early saying she didn’t feel good, heading up to the room and curled up in bed, looking over when Pedro eventually came in, drunk.

He smiled at her sadly. “I have those same regrets.” He murmured to her, leaning into her touch until he heard graces voice in the kitchen. ‘Mommy can I sleep with you tonight? I don’t want you sleeping on the couch.’ She told her and frowned some.

Max gave a small smile as she saw him lean into her touch. She quickly pulled back and looked at Grace giving a small nod really wishing Jon hadn't heard that "Yeah sweetheart, mommy will be in there real soon okay? Let me say goodbye to your dad." she said softly looking back over at Jon

Pedro stumbled into her room trying to be quiet thinking Carmen was asleep but he wasn't being very good. He smiled seeing Carmen laying there awake "Hey there beautiful...you feeling okay?" he asked quietly

She frowned watching him and shook her head. “My stomach is bad again.” She mumbled. “How much did you drink?” She asked him softly, sitting up and turning the lights on watching him stumble around the room attempting to strip off.

Jon smiled and let grace come over and cuddle him to say goodbye, kissing her head. “I’ll see you soon okay princess?” He murmured and watched her walk into the room before turning to look at max. “Call if you need anything....” he said slowly before finally walking out to his car and going home

Pedro nodded some and groaned as she turned the lights on stumbling out of his pants "Just a bit...I promise not much.." he mumbled

Max nodded softly and walked him to the door "We'll see you later." she said softly before leaning up and pecking his cheek gently in a friendly way "Thank you Jon...for everything."

Carmen frowned some sighing heavily. “You’re wasted.... brush your teeth and come to bed.” She mumbled tiredly, pulling her bucket closer, frowning when she heard him get into bed and felt him push up against her. “Pedro go away.” She muttered pushing him off frowning when he just snuggled in close still, rolling her eyes and going to sleep on the couch once he passed out.

He just looked at her and nodded frowning some, not sure what to say right now. He was in a difficult position and it was getting more precarious every day.

Pedro woke up in the morning groaning loud as the light peered in "Carmen? You here?" He asked as he rolled over trying to find her but he wasn't feeling good at all.

Max got back into the room and layed with Grace kissing the top of her head falling asleep quickly with her

She had already left for some coffee and it wasn’t long before Nico walked into the room and went to lay in the bed with his brother. “They gave me your key card. I think they got the wrong Pascal.” He grumbled, “how much did we fucking drink last night?” He groaned rubbing his head. “Where’s carmen?” He muttered pulling his phone out and texting her that if she was getting something he’d like a coffee too.

Jon woke up to pressure on his back in the morning and frowned some until he realised it was Sophie. “What are you doing?” He mumbled, turning his face to try and see her.

Sophie smirked some as she looked down at him "Just trying to give you a massage." She murmured before she leant down and started peppering kisses down his jaw and neck

Pedro chuckled some and pulled out his phone as well "I don't know where she is, I just woke up." He murmured before texting her asking where she was

She eventually came back with a test of three coffees and took her phone out. Gettin a photo of the two brothers in bed together. “I think that’s my space Nico.” She muttered going to sit down next to Pedro and handed out coffee, leaning back and leaning into him. “How’s your head?” She mumbled frowning some

He chuckled some and rolled onto his back, pulling her into his arms. “Let the professionals handle that beautiful.” He murmured and kissed her softly.

Pedro moved her to him and chuckled softly "Um its alright, just tired " he mumbled cuddling into her and pushed Nico off the bed "Move, I wanna cuddle my fianceé.

Sophie pouted some but kissed him back smiling happily "I love you babe." She murmured stroking his cheek gently "Do I have you to myself today?"

Carmen watched quietly as Nico eventually headed back to his room and she moved back into her spot on the bed. “You were very very drunk last night.” She mumbled as she sipped her tea, facing away from him.

Jon nodded. “Yup. All yours... except for a phone call I gotta take at some point but other than that I’m here.” He murmured.

Pedro frowned some and gave a nod "Yeah a bit too much last night, but it was a good time with my siblings." He said noticing how she wasn't facinf him "You alright babe? You're being awfully quiet."

Sophie smiled happily and gave a small nod "Mmm thats good to hear." She said softly kissing him again

“Yeah fine. Just don’t feel great is all.” She muttered. In truth she was still feeling nauseous as hell and it was picking at the back of her mind as to why. “What’s the plan for the day?” She asked rolling over again to look at him. She still loved him with every part of her but she knew everything he was doing with the proposal and talking about moving. It was because she wanted it. He didn’t care either way and that hurt more than him telling her no. He just wasn’t bothered.

Jon nodded and kissed her back holding her close “What were you thinking you’d like us to go do?” He asked gently, running his hands up and down her body.

Pedro gave a small nod and kissed the top of her head gently "I love you beautiful." he whispered wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to him

Sophie smiled softly at him and ran her fingers through his hair "That horse riding sounded like a lot of fun." she said happily

“I love you too, but that didn’t answer my question.” She mumbled, moving to sit up, wanting to go take a shower and get dressed properly.

He smiled watching her “Well why don’t we go do that then?” He murmured and kissed her head holding her close for a bit til he was fully awake and managed to sit up a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back