• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น, ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‚๐‘’! (๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚๐“ˆ/๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž/๐’ฎ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’)

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ

๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ!

• Hello! The name's Willow! I am currently a college student, and I ask that any of my partners at least be 16+!

I'm studying for psychology. I used to research it when I was younger, which honestly helped me with some of my own personal issues! I enjoy playing games, so some replies might be a little delayed due to studying/relaxing. I'm very bad at splitgate and other fps lol

Writing-wise, I tend to write a couple of paragraphs, but I always try to match my partner! I'd say my grammar is pretty good, but then again I've been writing since I was in the 3rd grade. I'm open to chatting with others in ooc, but its no big deal if you're not fond of it! I will, however, try to keep my partners up to date if I might not be able to respond within a few days.
    I have started writing much longer posts, and these rps, while not as quick with replies, are still plenty entertaining!

Now, onto the important stuff!
  • Selection inspired roleplay (Book)
    Death Note roleplay (Anime; preferably no romance; oc's only!)
    Naruto
    Oc's
    Demon slayer
    Encanto inspired - family drama!!
    Characters learning how to be themselves
    Serious chaaracter stuck with an idiot

(lyrics from Playground (Bea Miller)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back