• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We are the Cursed - OOC

When do you want to start?

• ASAP

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • When Shog gets back.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TOOK ME THREE YEARS BUT IM BACK IN THE GAME BABEY!!!!

Thanks, RPN, for not giving me any warning that there were more posts until I posted myself. Really appreciate that.

I’m swagadelic. Chillin like a villain. Just brotally fantastic.

Gee. That sounds like it is probably nice! I mean the villain comparison inclines me to only stick with a probably as opposed to true saying it is. For when that applied of course!

And then yep, yep the posting notes can be a bit weird at times! And then of course, expect the unexpected - expect a fragrance I call Sarcoma.

Eyo, sorry for being MIA for a bit and possibly slowing stuff down. Was stuck in the Mountains visiting my Grandparents for a good long while and I've just gotten home. Wrote out a quick reply so I didnt hold anything up, apologies for the short post-length.

Hey guys! super sorry I haven't posted. I'll try to work on something tomorrow after classes.

Maybe? Not gonna lie, I've given up on this at least twice only to come back and see a new post. As long as people keep coming back I'll keep posting, but I'm not really expecting much at this point.

Just been worn out from work lately which seems to be easing up now. But honestly the more important question that should be asked before all others is if you want this to keep going.

I'm up to keep going. I'll remain as active as I can on this RP, though my rapture's on the horizon.

I’m really surprised this DIDN’T die out!

I’m willing and able to continue this. Yes, some patience may be needed but I’m sure we can all do that!

I might, but it'll be a while before I actually do anything. My finals begin this week and next week I move across the country, so I don't want to get into anything until I'm settled down again. I'll try to let you know when that happens, but don't expect me.

I might, but it'll be a while before I actually do anything. My finals begin this week and next week I move across the country, so I don't want to get into anything until I'm settled down again. I'll try to let you know when that happens, but don't expect me.
Saul good! Just thought I'd ask. Good luck with finals!! I'm sure you can ace em all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back