• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We are the Cursed - OOC

When do you want to start?

• ASAP

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • When Shog gets back.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm surprised at how useful the 8 of us are. 6 can at least do some sort of fighting and the other two have their own skills ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am back home and will now be more readily available to post. Thank you all for not just letting this die off due to my poor planning skills.

This is just about as much social media as I do, so not really. Though I have told many of them about it.

As someone that used to live on a beach, I can safely say they are overrated.
As someone who grew up in a landlocked state and is obsessed with the ocean, I can safely say there is nothing you can say to make me agree with that assessment.

Tourists.
Tourists invade everywhere. I live in the least populated state and still have to deal with them (though since I don’t live in Yellowstone I can at least say it’s not a constant). Still, if you avoid the more popular beaches then it’s not that hard to block out everyone else (or maybe that’s a personal super power, IDK). But speaking as an individual who can’t even make socially capable characters I am more than willing to put up with people if it means even being next to the ocean.

Back when I lived on the beach, it was real bad. Multiple weeks of nonstop beach parties that always ended up spreading (complete with drunk driving), but the worst part was all the trash they would leave. Broken glass on the sidewalks and the grass, bags blowing in the wind, and something much worse that I'd rather not say.

Oh, and the crappy music being blasted all night.

Well I'm sorry and that sucks, but that's people sucking, not the beach. It's just an unfortunate common party location. And for me, that doesn't matter. I have no interest in attending those kinds of parties nor do I ever want to live directly on the beach (I say like I could ever afford beach-front property in the first place). For how often I've been to beaches, what I use them for, and my obsession with the ocean, I maintain that there is nothing you or anyone can say that can make me believe they are overrated. Not even different life experiences.

I was waitin' on the other lads if thats alright

Sorry for the wait! Aah I thought Eve or someone else had yet to post ^^; I’ll work on something today! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back