• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors of the Rain OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Out of Character

Chat about life, plans for characters, making relationships, and much more here. I welcome it all in the ooc as long as you follow the rules of RPNATION.

Question: Does the rp start after the flood or during the flood? I'm making a queen and the plan is for her mate to die keeping her safe through the flood so I'm not sure if I'll need a CS for him or not.

Question: Does the rp start after the flood or during the flood? I'm making a queen and the plan is for her mate to die keeping her safe through the flood so I'm not sure if I'll need a CS for him or not.
Your introduction can be during the flood. History is written before the flood happens so you can play that out.

Your introduction can be during the flood. History is written before the flood happens so you can play that out.
So should I make a CS for my character's mate? I was planning on him having been Thunderclan's deputy. Not sure if that will impact your answer at all or not.

So should I make a CS for my character's mate? I was planning on him having been Thunderclan's deputy. Not sure if that will impact your answer at all or not.
If you want to make an NPC character like that or a deceased character you can but you can just add him to relationships and pronounced dead or maybe not dead if you are looking to roleplay him later or have someone do it

Quick question:
I can't see anywhere that says the plotline for this? I'm a little confused about the flood thing, sorry I know I'm still rusty.

Quick question:
I can't see anywhere that says the plotline for this? I'm a little confused about the flood thing, sorry I know I'm still rusty.

Hello,

I'm just peeking in to check things out and I'm already concerned with how fast the rp is moving. I'm not honestly sure I'll be able to keep up with it enough to really feel like I'm a part of the roleplay because over the span of a few hours, I already have 7 posts to read.

I'm still gonna try. I'm hoping to have some characters up before I go to work tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know I'm hesitant at the moment.

I'm a full-time nurse working second shift so I can usually only post every other day or so. And that's on good mental health days.

Hello,

I'm just peeking in to check things out and I'm already concerned with how fast the rp is moving. I'm not honestly sure I'll be able to keep up with it enough to really feel like I'm a part of the roleplay because over the span of a few hours, I already have 7 posts to read.

I'm still gonna try. I'm hoping to have some characters up before I go to work tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know I'm hesitant at the moment.

I'm a full-time nurse working second shift so I can usually only post every other day or so. And that's on good mental health days.
Understandable. Though I will tell you that you only need to read the first post. The others are just a simple interaction between one person and another person. You do not need to keep in account that stuff. (it literally has been the span of like 10 minutes are so).

I will also be making sure that people can jump in when ever by updating on events and things that have happened at least once a week as I expect only one day will be super active for certain people at a time and for others probably not so much.

I am just very active today since it is my only day off! I just managed to make it to where I have a day off so I am very happy

Alrighty. Well, I posted some characters. I'll probably make more eventually if I stick around. And I'll likely try to post sometime tomorrow.

Right now I wanna sleep so that's what I'm gonna do.

Alrighty. Well, I posted some characters. I'll probably make more eventually if I stick around. And I'll likely try to post sometime tomorrow.

Right now I wanna sleep so that's what I'm gonna do.
Go ahead! Sleep well and just focus on making your intro and you will easily get in.

Vertighost Vertighost I'm going to let comet respond first before I reply to you cause most likely she will be somewhere near windclan territory and we can find her

DemonKitten DemonKitten
I'll post tonight after work. Question though. Did you want Badgerstorm to potentially have been a mentor to one of Honeypaw's siblings?
He only recently became a warrior but he would of been fairly active in the nursery as well as other places in camp. He did like teaching the kits since he feels useless in most areas other than teaching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back