• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Warriors Of Khartouma: The Seven Dreaded (Sign Up & OOC)

Lore
Here
Other
Here
33yk8c.jpg

Double post...anyway, if any of you guys have suggestions or ideas for Lore, by all means PM me. I'm open to different races, gods, weapons etc...make it more of a collaborative type thing.

Well, I think by the time we actually face Nastor we should all acquire some god given item since I don't believe most of us have one yet.
DsImPVmVsAAukKu.jpg
pzelob81vk841.png
rl2wfbu0era41.png
5f7f7b1b08fe671b71ad95eab8f45c04.jpg

Well, I think by the time we actually face Nastor we should all acquire some god given item since I don't believe most of us have one yet.
DsImPVmVsAAukKu.jpg
pzelob81vk841.png
rl2wfbu0era41.png
5f7f7b1b08fe671b71ad95eab8f45c04.jpg

Well, Jericho does have his sword, which is a divine weapon forged by the gods of the Compendium of Chaos. It is nearly indestructible and immune to almost all forms of sorcery.

I think one other person also already has some sort of magic weapon.
Maybe for the rest of us there can be a god disguised as not a god that points us toward a treacherous yet ultimately passable quest to get various weapons or just outright gift a divine weapon.

I think one other person also already has some sort of magic weapon.
Maybe for the rest of us there can be a god disguised as not a god that points us toward a treacherous yet ultimately passable quest to get various weapons or just outright gift a divine weapon.

Well, without giving too much away, I had worked that exact scenario into the plot. Although the gifts and/or weapons won't come from the gods, but from the Abyssal Lords...aka from Hell, lol.

Fair enough. Will you want us to cultivate said gift/weapons for our individual character's or are you doing that for us?

okie dokie.
Well for the other things you mention:
For races let's just start with all the standard hats. 'evil' race: ie. orcs or goblins and/or some other monerous race. Industrial race: Dwarfs or half [insert animal] dudes. Timeless and wise: Elves and/or maybe like all elemental humiods
For gods maybe a high celestial that's all about love and fertility; obviously female. the youngest, tends to interfere with humans more.
Maybe a chaos god that's all out the blacksmiths and tactics

Bell's long bow is already some sort of divine item, but it's not straighforward a weapon nor does Bell even knows it's actually a divine weapon.

Last edited:
okie dokie.
Well for the other things you mention:
For races let's just start with all the standard hats. 'evil' race: ie. orcs or goblins and/or some other monerous race. Industrial race: Dwarfs or half [insert animal] dudes. Timeless and wise: Elves and/or maybe like all elemental humiods
For gods maybe a high celestial that's all about love and fertility; obviously female. the youngest, tends to interfere with humans more.
Maybe a chaos god that's all out the blacksmiths and tactics

I would like to try and avoid any Lord Of The Rings type races and concepts...for something a bit more original. Also I double posted in the IC as there are other things happening elsewhere in Khartouma that will effect the plot ;)

I do have a question, how will we know who are the 7 in character? Like will a light shine upon them or will the speaker say their names aloud? Cause I can’t wait for Jericho to learn that Avalon is one of them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back