• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Warriors Of Khartouma: The Seven Dreaded (Sign Up & OOC)

Lore
Here
Other
Here
Darrian_gabriel

Would it be alright if I said Jericho’s tribe picked up balik as he was making his way towards the monolith. Maybe he had been wandering for days and passed out as he made it there and the tribe gave him sanctuary while they were there

Darrian_gabriel

Would it be alright if I said Jericho’s tribe picked up balik as he was making his way towards the monolith. Maybe he had been wandering for days and passed out as he made it there and the tribe gave him sanctuary while they were there

Only problem is that the Blight aren't known for their hospitality, lol. They are cut throat warriors and mercenaries. If they saw someone wandering out in the desert, they would be more likely to rob and kill them than anything else. Now since Balik is mentally unstable, we could have him trying to attack Jericho and his father out of hunger. The two of them subdue him, tie him up and throw him on the back of a camel 😆. Possibly only keeping him alive to sell him as some sort of bounty.

Interesting, I like this idea. Also question for all is everyone good to maybe start a discord?

I will do so after my interview. Do you wish for me to make the changes within edit or send you the addition via PM?

Also, wooo boi, this was an explosive start, killings, an arrow flying through the air, this sibling introduction is spicier than Dante and Vergil's in DMC3

That was more soo my fault. With his being accepted like that. I was like He's gonna have to start off right. He's been kicked out. So he had to be alone. And hell he's been wandering. He was hungry so I was like. Yep that had to happen. Sooo in conclusion I am sorry about that. But it was true to his character.

Tweaked the background.

Edit: how do you do the name in the footer seen in some of the post? What is it used for?

Last edited:
Blergh, had a lot of stuff to do these past few days. Looks like my grandmother is on her way out. Couldn't find the proper energy to write much.

Updooted the character list with all the accepted folks. Given how it seems all the kids are spoken for, any side plot characters that would be ok? I'm still up for writing a Dr Jekyll/Frankenstein inspired chemist character.

Last edited:
Blergh, had a lot of stuff to do these past few days. Looks like my grandmother is on her way out. Couldn't find the proper energy to write much.

Updooted the character list with all the accepted folks. Given how it seems all the kids are spoken for, any side plot characters that would be ok? I'm still up for writing a Dr Jekyll/Frankenstein inspired chemist character.
My sympathies if it means anything, I know what it's like to lose a grandma.

I'll be updating tomorrow night guys. I've been really busy with the Election. I'm heavily involved with the campaign of my states congressman, so I've been tied up with that.

Wow couldn't imagine being involved in the political process this year on either side. You have my sympathies but I do not wish to be you. Good luck.

Wow couldn't imagine being involved in the political process this year on either side. You have my sympathies but I do not wish to be you. Good luck.

Yea it's been tough, but I'm proud of my side, been working with some great patriotic people, especially my Congressman, awesome guy, has taught me a lot about politics. Some murky waters there!

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel I think you misunderstood yo, Bell didn't shoot Jericho, she shoot Balik. Hence why I only tagged Dak on my post.

No I get it, but Balik and Jericho were in the same vicinity. I made it that they started fighting slightly before Bell shot the arrow. Tavvin spotted the arrow flying towards their general area and thought it was meant for Jericho. So the characters misunderstood who the arrow was meant for.

No I get it, but Balik and Jericho were in the same vicinity. I made it that they started fighting slightly before Bell shot the arrow. Tavvin spotted the arrow flying towards their general area and thought it was meant for Jericho. So the characters misunderstood who the arrow was meant for.
Ah yes I see. I kinda suspected something like that too but when Cadeesian misunderstood it I just want to verify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back