• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp

Reed’Stem frowned then grabbed a few herbs and began to treat her leg. ‘Hm.. i would say you won’t be a warrior anymore but maybe Mumbled’Foot could teach you how to hunt if he wants?..’

"But I just became a warrior. What good is a crippled cat to the clan? If I cant hunt or fight? I might as well be a kittypet!" Dewpuddle spat.

Reed’Stem laughed and smiles. ‘Mumbled’Foot was a warrior too whenever he got a twisted paw and he learned how to hint with it,he could teach you as well!’ She smile as she looked at Stone’Star. ‘Didn’t Mumbled’Foot teach you how to do that one fight move if you were ever stuck underneath something and a cat was about to attack?’

Reed’Stem sighed. ‘You will be able to.. i promise. i do whatever i can to try to make u feel some use in your legs..’

"Thank you, Reedstem." Dewpuddle replied, pulling her ears back in embarrassment. She admired Mumbledfoot and she was acting like a kit.

Reed’Stem smiled and nodded. ‘Of course,Mumbled’Foot would be glad to help,he never had a apprentice so maybe he could maybe call you his first apprentice?’

Reed’Stem nodded then looked at Snake’Spirit. ‘Can you carry her?.’ Snake’Spirit nodded as he slowly and softly putted Dew’Puddle on his back.

Dewpuddle held herself on his back with gentle claws.
Back at camp, Goldencreek had left Owlwhisker for a few moments to say goodbye to Hareleap and to her the expecting mother something to eat. She carried in a mouse for Owlwhisker. "Here. Eat this." She said gently.

Snake’Spirit smiled as he walked back to camp,Reed’Stem following beside him. Owl’Whisker lifted her head and stared at the mouse,her tail curling over her side. ‘I’m fine.. i’m not that hungry..’

Goldencreek put her ears back with frustration. "You need to eat. For your kits." She tried again, using a gentle tone.

Dewpuddle smiled and rubbed her cheek against him. "Thank you, but dont get use to carrying me around all the time." She said.

Owl’Whisker went quiet,her ears slowly flattening from a thought. ‘But.. Hare’Leap will never be able to see them.. never will be able to..’ She go quiet again,tears forming in her eyes.

Snake’Spirit laughed and licked her cheek. ‘Oh i know,but i’m still gonna be the first to protect you.’

"Hareleap is in Starclan. He will see them! And mine as well!" Goldencreek mewed. She paused, "when the time comes for them." She added.
Stonestar was helping assess the damage to the camp. "Any injured cat should wait in their dens for Reedstem to get to them." He ordered.

Owl’Whisker nodded and got up,hearing the others get to camp. she walk out of the nursery,her ears and tail low. Snake’Spirit nodded as he looked around,he was feeling bad for his clan. he look over at Owl’Whisker and lowered his ears. he felt bad,she lost her mate. Starclan wanted this didn’t they?

Dewpuddle laid in her nest in the Medicine den. Snakespirit had to leave her to help the clan. "We are so few and now Hareleap had join our ancestors. Why did this happen? " she thought as she drifted off, Reedstem's herb taking effect.
Stonestar looked at Blackcloud and Snakespirit before padding over. "You two, take that bundle to Lizardtooth and Brightpoppy. They are working in repairing by the elders den." The thorn branches were burned and a large chunk of Firestone had landed half way blocking the entrance, but enough room for a cat to push into without effort or harm.

Black’Cloud nodded and grabbed a bundle,looking at Snake’Spirit then walked towards the elders den. Snake’Spirit grabbed the other bundle and followed after him. Leopard’Kit looked at his dad and looked away,feeling it was his fault for Hare’Leap’s death. Speckled’Wing licked Leopard’Kit’s head and frowned. ‘I feel bad for Owl’Whisker..’

Goldencreek was with Owlwhisker once again, staying silent.
Brightpoppy was trying to twine some of the thorn branches back into the entrance barrier, but wasn't having much luck. "Lizardtooth, you are doing it wrong." She hissed

Snake’Spirit looked up from his prey and walked over to them. ‘Would ya’ll like help? i don’t mind helping’
Leopard’Kit ran over to them and looked up. ‘i wanna help too!’

"My old paws arent made for this." Brightpoppy said, moving away from the entrance for Snakespirit. "I wouldnt mind better help. All she does is complain!"Lizardtooth said from inside the den. The brown, grey, and black tabby was an older warrior,but didnt know Snakespirit well.

Snake’Spirit laughed and grabbed a bundle of sticks,walking inside and began to help,his tail curled around his body so no body got trampled. Mumbled’Foot laughed as he used his better paw to help Snake’Spirit. ‘Oh Lizard’Tooth,Bright’Poppy is just trying to be funny and she always complains about everything.’

Lizardtooth laughed as he used his teeth to push through a new branch. "Yeah, but it doesnt help the young ones to complain at them." He said. "Leopardkit, take that other end and weave it through." He instructed. "All kits must learn how to do repairs."

Brightpoppy went to the fresh kill pile and got herself a mouse.

Stonestar walked up the ridge to Largestone. He laid down on the warm surface and felt a pain of loneliness.

Snake’Spirit smiled as he shook his head. Leopard’Kit nodded and grabbed the other end and lifted it slightly,his tail high with a slight struggle. Mumbled’Foot walked over to Leopard’Kit and helped him a bit.

Speckled’Wing look at Stone’Star and sighed. ‘You alright Stone? you looked stressed out..’ She sit beside him and licked his ear.

Black’Cloud sat outside the warriors den,letting everyone get something to eat before he went to grab anything.

"I think one more and we will be done." Lizardstep said, looking at the barrier.

"With everything that has happened and no signs from Starclan.... I'm starting to think our ancestors have abandoned us." Stonestar admitted to his mate, letting out a long sigh.

Ivytail walked over to Blackcloud with a rabbit. "I figured we could share this." She said, sitting and wrapping her tail around him.

Dewpuddle woke up in the medicine den.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back