• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp

The stones fell, crushing trees and sending them to litter the ground. Dewpuddle went to dodge a flaming rock, but ran right under a falling tree. She let out a whimper of pain and could only think of Ivytail and Snakespirit.

Snake’Spirit looked at his paws,his eyes feeling up with tears. he doesn’t care if the world was burning around him or if trees were falling. he run out of the small opening,he look around as he dodged the stones and trees. ‘Ivy’Tail?!..’

Dewpuddle laid under the tree, only her hind quarters being pinned. "Snakespirit?" She mewed, barely able to speak over the roaring and crashing, "please dont leave me!" She reached her paw out and touched his leg.

'I will never be a true warrior now.' Dewpuddle thought sadly, realizing her predicament.
Ivytail stayed close to Owlwhisker, but feared for her sister.
---
Back at camp, the sky had erupted into roaring, flaming rock. Hareleap quickly got the remaining clan into safe hiding spots, but he remained in the middle of camp alone. His fur was on end as he thought about his mate and unborn kits.

Snake’Spirit lied down in front of her and touched his nose to her. ‘I will never leave you.. ur gonna be safe now..’

Speckled’Wing walked over to him and putted her tail over his back. ‘Hey its ok,Owl’Whisker will be okay.. Stone’Star and the others will keep her and the kits safe.’ She smile as she tried to comfort him.

"Get to safety, Speckledwing. I will be fine. Keep your kits in the caves." Hareleap said, nudging the queen. "Please. I cant loose anyone else." His sorrow showed in his voice as he doubted his mate would return to him.
---
Dewpuddle enjoyed his touch as the sky continued to roar. "Get under here with me." She said into his ear as she painfully moved to make room for Snakespirit.

Speckled’Wing nodded as she walked back to the cave. Leopard’Kit popped his head out of the cave and walked out,looking around as the stones fell. ‘Wow..’

Snake’Spirit sighed as he got beside her,he put his head on her paws and looked up at her. ‘Everything will be okay.. we will make it..’

Hareleap turned and looked at the kit in shock. He leapt at Leopardkit, knocking the tom out of the way of a falling stone. There was a sickening noise from where Hareleap lay as the stone took his life.
--
Dewpuddle pressed against Snakespirit as the noise carried on. Stonestar watched in horroras his clan was scattered once more. Then all way silent. "Stoneclan! Come to me." He yowled.

Leopard’Kit ears lowered as his eyes widen,his paws were shaking underneath him. ‘Hare’Leap?..’ Reed’Stem shot out from her den and her eyes widen,she lower her head as she walked Leopard’Kit back to the cave.

Owl’Whisker walked out from the cave,her ears flatten. she look around as she looked over at the fallen tree. she look at Stone’Star. ‘Stone’Star,Dew’Puddle is stuck under the tree,we gotta get her out..’ Her voice was quiet and fearful. she was scared for her clan-mates,her unborn kits and her mate.

"That could have been you or me!" Blossomkit said to her brother, shocked as the rest of the clan. "He saved you, Leopardkit." She squeaked.
Stonestar rushed over to Dewpuddle. "Let's try to get the tree off her. Dewpuddle, can you get yourself free if we can lighten the load?" Dewpuddle nodded, but felt unsure. Stonestar dug a spot next to her side and got ready to lift the large branch off of her. Ivytail rushed to her sister and grabbed her scruff to help pull her free. "Now!" Stonestar commanded and pushed up on the branch.

Leopard’Kit lowered his ears more. ‘But..’ His voice cracked. ‘He had a future to be a strong warrior.. and he didn’t get to see his kits be born in a few moons..’
Owl’Whisker pushed on the log,not caring if she was tired or not. Snake’Spirit used his back and lifted the tree from under. his paws sliding but he put them back into place.

The tree limb lifted off Dewpuddle, and she was free with Ivytail's help. The injured she cat collapsed after and Ivytail bolted for camp, for help.
Stonestar looked at Blackcloud, "Go after her. No cat shall be alone." He said before turning to Dewpuddle. "We need herbs." He said, a little be side himself with what had happened and what he should do for his clan.

Black’Cloud nodded and followed after Ivy’Tail,he jump into the shadows. Owl’Whisker watched them then looked at Stone’Star. ‘Can i go with them?.. i wanna check on Hare’Leap..’ Snake’Spirit stayed close to Dew’Puddle,licking her ears to comfort her.

"Yes, but take Goldencreek and Gorsecloud too. With the damage here, I can only imagine what lays in store for us." He said, looking sadly at Dewpuddle.

Owl’Whisker nodded and slowly walked to camp. Gorse’Cloud followed behind her,keeping Golden’Creek close to him. Snake’Spirit didn’t dare leave Dew’Puddle’s side.

Dewpuddle opened her eyes and touched her nose to Snakespirit's. "Do not worry. Whatever happened, I am following the path Starclan has laid for me." She whispered.
Goldencreek stayed close to her companions as they made their way to camp.

Snake’Spirit lowered his ears and looked at her. ‘And if they laid it down for you.. i’m laiding mine down for you too..’
Owl’Whisker walked into camp,looking around as she saw cats mumbling. she then stopped and looked around,her fur on end. ‘Where’s Hare’Leap?..’

"I have to make it through this, for you." Dewpuddle half purred. "I have cared for you for so long... I finally know you feel the same way." She pawed his nose, "Dont be sad." She playfully prodded him. "At least your spirit is high." Stonestar said, looking grim.
Blossomkit ran out to Owlwhisker. "Dont be mad at Leopardkit. He didnt..."

Snake’Spirit laughed alittle and smiled. ‘Okay okay i won’t be sad anymore..’ He smile then looked at Stone’Star. ‘That’s how i got my name’ He smile more.
Owl’Whisker sighed then weakly smiled at Blossom’Kit. ‘I know.. i’m glad he help one of his Clan-mates..’ She sigh. ‘I’m going to go to the nursery.. if ya’ll need me i be there..’ She walk off to the direction to the nursery.

Goldencreek ran to Reedstem and told her what had happened with Dewpuddle. She was frantic with the loss of her father and her friend that lay injured in to woods. Goldencreek gave a loud mournful yowl and crumpled infront of Reedstem's paws.

Reed’Stem grabbed a few herbs then looked at her,putting a paw on her shoulder. ‘Sh.. it will be okay.. i will take care of her,while i’m gone.. can you watch over Owl’Whisker for me?.. i don’t want her to starve herself and hurt the kits..’

"Of course I will." She muttered and went to find Owlwhisker in the nursery. Goldencreek laid close to Owlwhisker but didnt speak.

Reed’Stem smiled then began to walk to where Stone’Star and the others were. Owl’Whisker glanced at her then looked away,pulling her tail over her nose.

Reed’Stem smiled as she dipped her head to her leader then she walk over to Dew’Puddle and Snake’Spirit. she put her herbs down and looked at Dew’Puddle. ‘Can you see if you can try to lift you leg a bit?..’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back