• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp

Leopard’Kit frowned. ‘I wanna go to a gathering too!..’ Speckled’Nose walked out of the nursery and licked Leopard’Kit’s head. ‘You will soon.’

Owl’Whisker smiled then looked over at Hare’Leap and walked to him. ‘Sorry that you can’t go to the gathering,i tell you everything once i get back.’ She smile again

Snake’Paw raised his tail proud. ‘My final gathering being a apprentice!’ Black’Paw lowered his ears as he looked away. Gorse’Cloud smiled and looked over at Golden’Creek,smiling more

"Hareleap will stand guard." Stonestar paused, looking at his clan. "We have four apprentices that need some recognition for their hard work. Blackpaw, Amberpaw, Snakepaw, and Frostedpaw please step forward."
Amberpaw nudged Blackpaw and stepped forward with Frostedpaw close at her side.

Black’Paw shot up and walked to beside Snake’Paw. Snake’Paw looked up at his leader as he flicked his tail with excitement. Black’Paw looked at all his clan-mates then standed tall,trying to look brave.

Amberpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" "I do." She said. Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Amberpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ivytail. StarClan honors your loyalty and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Stoneclan.
"Frostedpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" "I do." She said. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Frostedpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Dewpuddle. StarClan honors your intellect and calm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Stoneclan."

" Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Black’Paw stepped up and nodded. ‘I do’ He twitch his tail as he wondered what his warrior name would be.

Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Blackpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Blackcloud. StarClan honors your loyalty and heart, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Stoneclan.
"Snakepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Black’Cloud smiled. He sat beside Ivy’Tail and watched his brother. Snake’Paw nodded as he looked up at Stone’Star. ‘I do.’

Ivytail wrapped her tail around Blackcloud's and smiled at him.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Snakepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Snakespirit. StarClan honors your intellect and spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Stoneclan."

Black’Cloud smiled and layed his head on her shoulder,being proud of his brother.

Snake’Spirit smiled as he lifted his tail high,his ears perking. ‘I will become the best warrior Stoneclan has ever seen! i will make Starclan proud of me!’

Stonestar went down the slope and touched each new warrior in turn. "You will sit vigil tomorrow night since you are going to the gathering tonight."

Snake’Spirit nodded as Black’Cloud smiled. Leopard’Kit ran over to the new warriors and puffed up his fur. ‘I’m gonna be just like ya’ll! i hope to get one of ya’ll as my mentor!’

The clan chanted the new warriors' names and circled around them. Hareleap rubbed against Owlwhisker. "Take care of yourself." He said
Stonestar called together the Gathering patrol to get ready for the trek there.

Owl’Whisker smiled and rubbed him back. ‘I will.’ She smile as she followed after the gathering cats. Leopard’Kit frowned then walked over to Blossom’Kit and his mother.

Snake’Spirit walked ahead of the three other new warriors,his smile shining bright. Black’Cloud laughed as he walked beside Ivy’Tail. ‘He’s always been a headed of himself’

Ivytail laughed, keeping her pelt brushed against Blackcloud's fur. Dewpuddle walked proudly between Snakespirit and her sister. Stonestar was at the lead with his tail held high. Goldencreek padded up to her leader and whispered to him about her new mate. Stonestar looked at her fondly, nodding his approval. Glowing, Goldencreek fell back to walk next to Owlwhisker. "Gorsecloud and I are mates." She told her happily.

Black’Cloud smiled and looked ahead. Snake’Spirit flicked his ears,ready to show the other clan that he become the strongest warrior ever. Owl’Whisker smiles and nodded. ‘Congrats,i’m proud of you.’ She slightly glare at Gorse’Cloud. ‘You better treat her right or we will have problems.’ She hiss quietly as Gorse’Cloud froze up. ‘I-i will!.’

Gorse’Cloud smiled and licked her head. ‘How you doing Golden’Creek?’

"I'm a little nervous for this gathering. Something doesnt feel right." Goldencreek admitted. The sky was turning dark quickly. Stonestar sensed it as well and signalled for the patrol to stay close to each other.

Gorse’Cloud nodded. ‘I don’t trust it one bit..’ he flick his ear to Owl’Whisker. ‘Black’Cloud,Ivy’Tail. i want ya’ll two to stay close to Owl’Whisker,i don’t want her or the kits getting hurt.’ He knew that Owl’Whiskee was expecting from how hyper and loud Leopard’Kit was being towards her and asking about her unborn kits. Black’Cloud nodded and began to walk beside Owl’Whisker.

Ivytail took the opposite side from Blackcloud. As the patrol carried on,the sky became a sicky grey and a roar began,soft at first and grew increasingly louder. Dewpuddle looked to the sky and howled with fear. Up in the sky was a FireStone, a very large one. The roar grew to be deafening. "Find shelter!" Stonestar howled over the roar.

Black’Cloud flinched then used his tail and lead Owl’Whisker and Ivy’Tail to a cave near by. Gorse’Cloud looked at Golden’Creek and looked around,soon spotting a hidden cavern not to far away. ‘Golden’Creek! follow me!’ He run towards the cavern,his paws hitting the ground hard. Snake’Spirit looked around,not knowing what to do or say. ‘..’

Stonestar ran to Snakespirit and pushed him toward a small opening in the ground. Ivytail made sure that Owlwhisker was safely inside before turning to look for Dewpuddle. Dewpuddle had frozen in her steps,looking at the sky. Goldencreek ran towards where Gorsecloud had pointed, sticking to his side. Before long the FireStone broke apart, sending pieces faster to the ground.

Snake’Spirit tumbled over then shot up,he look around as his ears flatten. ‘no..’ his voice cracked into many different emotions. Owl’Whisker covered her ears,not wanting to hear the firestone noises. Gorse’Cloud putted his tail on her back,covering her ears as he watched the Firestone fall into many pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back