• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp

Speckled’Wing walked out of the den,nodding her head towards River’Paw for good morning then walked over to the nursery to check on her kits and Owl’Whisker. Speckled’Wing licked Owl’Whisker’s head to comfort her then walked over to her nest,licking each of her kits and smiled.

Riverpaw nodded back to Speckledwing before turning to finish her conversation with Stonestar.

Blossomkit ran to Speckledwing and jumped on her.

Goldencreek exited the warrior's den, in search of Gorsecloud.

Speckled’Wing laugh as she flicked onto her back. ‘Ahh! you got me!’

Leopard’Kit growled softly and bit Speckled’Wing’s ear softly.

Gorse’Cloud was sorting patrols,his tail waving behind him.

Blossomkit giggled and swatted Speckledwing's nose with sheathed claws.

Goldencreek walked over to Gorsecloud, sitting beside him. "What do you want me to do today?" She asked.

Speckled’Wing snorted happily as she softly swatted her daughter. Leapord’Kit yowled happily as he softly tackled Blossom’Kit.

Gorse’Cloud looked at her and smiled. ‘I want you and three other warriors to go check on the borders,cats are saying that Pineclan is crossing the border after seeing the meteor hit us.’

"Not fair!" Blossomkit squeaked as she backed away with her fur puffed out.

"Right. I will take Ivytail, Snakespirit, and Voletooth." Goldencreek told him.

Leopard’Kit snickered as he smiled then stuck out his tongue. ‘Haha!’

Gorse’Cloud nodded as Snake’Spirit lifted his head when hearing his name. ‘Hm?’

"Borderpatrol." Goldencreek said, flicking the tip of her tail as Ivytail and Voetooth joined them. "Hopefully Pineclan has had better thoughts about crossing our border since the Firestone."

Blossomkit stood on her back legs and swatted at her brother, giggling.

Snake’Spirit sighed as he got up and yawned,soon following after the cats.

Leoaprd’Kit growled softly as he pounced onto his sister,accidentally rolling off her and bumped into Mumbled’Foot,squeaking as he got up.

"Let's go." Goldencreek lead the way out of camp.

Blossomkit puffed up her fur and ran to Leopardkit. "I'm sorry, Mumbledfoot. " she mewed, her eyes big.

Snake’Spirit followed behind her,his tail flicking with a bit of annoyance.

Mumbled’Foot smiled and laughed. ‘Its all alright,that was good pounce Leopard’Kit and ur swatting is getting good Blossom’Kit!’

"Thank you, Mumbledfoot!" Blossomkit beamed, then seated her brother in the ear before running back to her mom.

Goldencreek and Voletooth talked quietly as the padded to the Pineclan border. Voletooth stopped close to the border and scented the air. The tom hissed and turned to his companions, "Do you smell that?" He asked. Ivytail nodded and replied, "Pineclan, and its fresh. Keep your guard up."

A few rabbit lengths away was a small patrol of Pineclan cats, with the deputy, Adderstrike, at the lead. The Pineclan patrol was busy hunting on Stoneclan territory to notice the new scent of the hunting ground's rightful owners.

Leopard’Kit yelped and growled as Speckled’Wing laughed and smiled. ‘Blossom’Kit stop being mean to your brother,he just wants fun’

Snake’Spirit lifted his head and growled,his ears pinning back as he got into a fighting position. ‘I’m gonna show those Pineclan cats they messed with the wrong warrior!’

A newly-made warrior,North’Song looked around then looked at his deputy. ‘Should we really be hunting on Stoneclan’s territory?.. they did get hit by a meteor and need every piece of prey for their queens and elders..’

"But, Speckledfern, I'm bored. Can we go see outside the camp?" Blossomkit asked, sitting infront of Speckledfern. She glanced around the lonely nursery.

"Wait." Voletooth said quietly. "Adderstrike will probably not want blood shed." Goldencreek looked over and said, "Did you notice how skinny they are?" Suddenly Swiftpaw took off on a scent trail that lead straight for the group. The young apprentice's ribs were showing as he grew closer to them, Goldencreek stepped in his path. The tawny warrior swatted the smaller cat back to attention. Adderstrike, a bit skinny as well, ran over and bristled at her before attempting to claw her, but she moved to quickly. Swiftpaw jumped on her and gave her some bites around the shoulder.

(Pineclan got some of the meteor strike as well, but also they started having a prey shortage problem shortly before them as well. )

(Oh okay)

Speckled’Wing shook her head. ‘Ya’ll are not allowed out,not even with warriors. you wait till you're six moons old and become apprentices.’

North’Song ran over and pulled Swift’Paw off her. ‘Swift’Paw! what did we say about fighting?! we’re to hungry to fight right now!’ His voice was in a panic as he dipped his head towards Golden’Creek. ‘i’m sorry about that..’ Snake’Spirit growled slightly but kept where he stood.

"Why are you hunting on our territory?" Goldencreek asked, not looking to happy. "Pinestar is sick and our prey disappeared after the Firestone. I decided to see how your clan was affected and possibly bring back some prey for Pinestar." Adderstrike said, still ready to strike the smaller she cat. Ivytail stepped forward, "We should chase you out if not shred your fur." She hissed.

North’Song crouched down as he pinned his ears back,his tail spiked up with fear. ‘Adder’Strike we should leave-.. we’re to weak for this..’ Snake’Spirit looked over at the scared cat and growled,his tail lashing. ‘I will fight that scared one if i have too!’

"And Pinestar allowed you to hint in our territory?" Goldencreek growled. "I decided on my own to come here. And we arent leaving without prey. " Adderstrike admitted. Voletooth jumped on Adderstrike and the two toms rolled in a fury of fur and claws. Swiftpaw got away from Northsong and raked his claws down Ivytail's side. Goldencreek turned to Northsong and growled.

Back in camp, Dewpuddle was laying in her nest in the medicine cat den. She was watching as Riverpaw helped Rabbitstripe with some pain. The blue-gray she cat was muttering to herself as she finished with the elder cat. "Where is Reedstem?" Dewpuddle asked Riverpaw as she padded past. "Probably with Stonestar." Was the reply.

North’Song lowered his ears and body as he tried to back away,Snake’Spirit getting behind him and lashed his tail. the dark brown tabby was growling as he leashed his claws. North’Song gulped as he started shaking.

Reed’Stem sighed as she got done talking with Stone’Star and walked out of the den,her tail drooping behind her as she watched Leopard’Kit and Blossom’Kit play fight.

Goldencreek arched her back and hissed ar Northsong, but she held from jumping on the scared Pineclan tom. Voletooth and Adderstrike broke apart, both panting heavily. "Not bad, for an old cat." Adderstrike spat, blood running into his eye from a scratch along his forehead.
((I'm back. I'm sorry!))

North’Sono soon took this chance and began to run off,his paws scattering under him. Snake’Spirit wanted to followed after him but decided against it. He snort as he glared over at the skinny apprentice beside the other scared Tom. ‘Get out of here,y’all don’t deserve any prey..’
((Ur all good!!))

"Go back to the nursery, kit!" Ivytail spat as she flung Swiftpaw off her and chased him for a short distance. "This isnt over." Adderstrike warned, turning to flee with his classmates. Voletooth chased them to join Ivytail a few tail lengths away. "I'm proud of you." Voletooth whispered to Ivytail. Voletooth had been Ivytail's mentor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back