• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp

Snake’Spirit nodded as he grabbed the last stick and putted it in the hole. he land on his four paws and smiled.

Speckled’Wing looked at him. ‘Our Ancestors have not abandoned us,maybe Starclan is busy with something?’ She touch her nose to his. ‘It will be okay. Reed’Stem or River’Paw will get a message soon’

Black’Cloud looked up and smiled. ‘Sure! i love too!’

Leopard’Kit sighed as he landed on his stomach. ‘That was heavy!.’

"But why didn't they warn us about the Firestone?" Stonestar wondered outloud. "I'm sorry. I am just worried." He told her, licking her cheek. "Let's go to the den."

Ivytail crouched down and groomed Blackcloud's side. "You eat first."

Dewpuddle looked around the medicine den. "I wonder how Snakespirit is doing. How the clan is doing."

Brightpoppy was getting Mumbledfoot to take Hareleap's body to the burial spot.

Speckled’Wing smiled slightly and licked his ear. ‘Its alright,they will speak to us soon.’ She get up as she followed behind him.

Black’Cloud nodded and crouched down,taking a small bite of the rabbit.

Snake’Spirit walked out of the elders den,Leopard’Kit following beside him,proud and happy.

Owl’Whisker looked up as she heard Mumbled’Foot and Bright’Poppy,getting up and walked to them. ‘Can i help bury him?..’ Mumbled’Foot looked at her and nodded. ‘Sure,If Broght’Poppy thinks you can.’

"Yes, as long as it doesnt in danger the kits." Brightpoppy said gently.

Ivytail continued to groom him while he ate.

Stonestar went to his nest and waited for Speckledwing to lay down before he climbed in, curling around her.

Owl’Whisker smiled and dipped her head,helping Mumbled’Foot carry Hare’Leap’s body out.

Black’Cloud smiled as he lifted his head alittle and watched Owl’Whisker and Mumbled’Foot walk out. ‘I feel bad for Owl’Whisker.. she’s gonna have to take care of her last litter alone..’

Speckled’Wing lied beside him and lied her head on his paws,smiling up at him.

"She isnt alone. She has the clan." Ivytail said gently. "I do feel bad for her still." She paused for a moment. "I cant wait for our kits." She purred.
Brightpoppy followed them put, keeping an eye on both her companions.

Black’Cloud laughed as he kicked the rest of the rabbit to her. ‘I can’t wait either..’
Owl’Whisker tried to keep strong,she didn’t wanna break down or let Mumbled’Foot do this alone. Mumbled’Foot looked behind him as he smiled at Bright’Poppy then kept on walking.

Ivytail stopped grooming him to bend down to eat her share. "What do you think they will be like?" She asked, pausing from eating.
Brightpoppy grunted at Mumbledfoot and pushed past to find the right spot for Hareleap to lay.

A small blue grey figured moved through the starlite forest, following along an unknown path. Her eyes darted as a new scent covered her tongue from open jaws. Pausing, she entered a new clearing. Sitting inside the clearing was a strange cat with white-grey with some brown tabby and white fur and back turned. "Four will become two, two will be come one." She stated. "What time is it?" "Four will become two, two will become one." The cat repeated louder. "Stupid kit. They never listen to their elders. Four will become two, two will become one." It added after a confused silence. Skywatcher, orginal medicine cat Of an unknown clan, stood and walked way and the scene changed to very early sunrise. Riverpaw awoke, listening to the sounds of the clan, the day the Firestone fell.

Mumbled’Foot sighed as he stopped and looked at Bright’Poppy,staying quiet.
Black’Cloud looked at her and smiled. ‘Just as pretty as you are..’

Brightpoppy sniff around until she found a rare willow tree looking over an open clearing with a small body of water beside the tree. "Here. He loved it here as an apprentice." She mewed sadly.

A small blue grey figured moved through the starlite forest, following along an unknown path. Her eyes darted as a new scent covered her tongue from open jaws. Pausing, she entered a new clearing. Sitting inside the clearing was a strange cat with white-grey with some brown tabby and white fur and back turned. "Four will become two, two will be come one." She stated. "What time is it?" "Four will become two, two will become one." The cat repeated louder. "Stupid kit. They never listen to their elders. Four will become two, two will become one." It added after a confused silence. Skywatcher, orginal medicine cat Of an unknown clan, stood and walked way and the scene changed to very early sunrise. Riverpaw awoke, listening to the sounds of the clan, the day the Firestone fell.
A few days have come and gone after the FireStone. Riverpaw was busy with some of the still injured cats when the dream crossed her mind. "Excuse me." She told her patient. She went to find Reedstem, following her scent trail.

Mumbled’Foot nodded as he softly putted down Hare’Leap’s body. Owl’Whisker backed away slightly and watched then,keeping her head low.

Reed’Stem was talking to Speckled’Wing about something. she flick her ear back as she heard paw steps. she look behind her and excused herself from Speckled’Wing. she walk over to River’Paw. ‘You looking for me River’Paw?’

Brightpoppy dug in silence, her ear back.

"Yes. I need to talk to you about a weird dream I had." She said quietly, pawing the ground. "I've never had a dream like this before and maybe you can explain it."

Mumbled’Foot flattened Hare’Leap’s fur and sighed. ‘A poor young warrior..’

Reed’Stem sat down and looked at her. ‘What was the dream about?’ She look at her apprentice,slightly confused on what was happening.

Brightpoppy finished digging and gently grabbed Hareleap's fur.

"I was walking in a star filled forest, and I came across a cat I dont know. She said "four will become two, two will become one." And called me a kit!" Tiverpaw explained her dream the best she could.

Owl’Whisker watched then looked away,she couldn’t bear it anymore. Mumbled’Foot walked over to Owl’Whisker and standed beside her. ‘Sh.. its okay..’

Reed’Stem thought for a second then her eyes widen. ‘That wasn’t just a dream.. that was a prophecy..’ She get up. she mumble the prophecy to herself as she tried to think. ‘Four will become two.. two will become one.. what do they mean?..’

Brightpoppy buried Hareleap and then walked to Owlwhisker. "He hasnt left you. He will always be beside you and watching from Starclan." She said, rubbing against the queen.

"A prophecy?" Riverpaw muttered. "But why me?" She asked.

Owl’Whisker looked at her and smiled slightly. ‘Thank you Bright’Poppy.. i’m just scared i’m gonna be a bad mother to my kits while he is gone..’

Reed’Stem shrugged and putted her paw on River’Paw’s head. ‘I don’t know but we will just see what happens next..’

"You could never be a bad mother. " Brightpoppy told her, resting her tail on her shoulder.

"What do you think that cat meant?" Riverpaw asked, still looking confused.

Owl’Whisker smiled more as she wiped her tears with her paw. ‘Thank you..’

‘I don’t know,but it could mean something important.. we will have to see later on..’

Riverpaw let out a sigh, accepting that Reedstem didnt know any more than she did. "I need to get back..." she said before walking away from her mentor.

Reed’Stem sighed as she got up. She should probably head to sleep before moonlight came. She walk to the medicine cat den and lied in her nest,falling asleep.

The next day. The dawn light had just started to shine as Stonestar exited his den. A moment later, Riverpaw appeared from the ledge. "I need to speak to you. For advice." She stated as she sat next to her leader. The grey tom looked down at her, waiting for her to continue. "If you were medicine cat apprentice, what would you do if you thought your recieved a prophecy or something?" She asked. "I would think about it, then tell my leader and mentor." Stonestar answered. "Did you recieve a prophecy?" Riverpaw hesitated before slightly nodding. "I think so, if you would call it that." She said, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back