• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice War for the Underdark (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was thinking he was the last of his tribe, who were killed by some creatures coming from the underdark. He is seeking a way to find them and try and avenge his tribe.
Nice! Okay, yeah. A particularly nasty group of hobgoblins. They seem darker, more insane, and more violent.

Are you okay with that?

Once you write your post, click on Edit, and then you will have the option "Roll Dice" and you can enter the roll, and it rolls for you.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws we're going to get you in right away this round. I figure you stumbled into the outpost, found the dead bodies, and heard the commotion. I'll write you in and then you can have at it. I look forward to you having a chat with the party. I'd like to make sure we aim it so that it makes sense you join up with them.

It would make sense for him to join them, his favored terrain is the Underdark. He can lead them better through it's labyrinthine caves.
Love it. They're going to find some more clues and bits in this room once all the kobolds are dealt with and having someone who can do the Underdark with them will be helpful.

Sorry, I've been on a trip, I'm back now. I want Saria to help heal the dwarf but I was wondering if the cantrip Spare the Dying was something I could use right now?

If it's not usable in this situation, I'll roll for medicine, it's either one or the other

Spare the Dying is perfect. He’ll still be in bad shape, he won’t be dying anymore. He’ll be stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back