• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice War for the Underdark (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Working on it right now, got the ability scores out of the way. I'm using orcpub to keep track of the character (I have a paper sheet too, but am not able to scan it at this moment and I forgot I can fill it out online, whoops). Do you know if it's possible to save the orcpub sheet as a PDF or something?

Last edited:
I think you can, but feel free to just post the link to it if you'd rather. Whatever works best for you. I just need to be able to get to it.

Will this be in past tense or present? Got an idea of a reply and started writing it, not sure about the tenses, however.

I'll be referring to you all directly, but you write however feels comfortable. I only require 2+ sentences per post, really.

Hey! Saria won't be investigating but for the future where I'll indeed roll, where exactly do I roll dice? I can't seem to find it.

Wherever you want. We’ll be using the honor system here. I like wizard’s roller a lot. You can also use coyote if you want to post it. You don’t have to, though. You can roll actual dice at home if you want.

Edit: Sorry for the typos. Was on my phone.

Last edited:
Do you want the roll to have the modifier right away or do we add that after the result?

For those that wish to, roll an Intelligence (or Investigation) check, DC 10. If more than one person participates this is a group check.
This is a d20 roll, correct? So it's basically:
1d20 + int mod or investigation (skill or mod, which one is the correct terminology?)

sorry for the dumb question, not yet sure of the dice-related aspects; will also post tomorrow morning.

This is a d20 roll, correct? So it's basically:
1d20 + int mod or investigation (skill or mod, which one is the correct terminology?)

sorry for the dumb question, not yet sure of the dice-related aspects; will also post tomorrow morning.
No apology needed! I'm happy to answer any rules questions as needed. Yes, you're correct. 1d20+Intelligence modifier OR 1d20+Investigation modifier.

Last edited:
Hey my man, just wondering if youre still allowing folks to join and what would be required to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back