• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, friends! I'm very excited to get to know everyone!

Call me Jay, if you'd like! ^^

I'm just looking for some writing partners to vibe and have a good time with! If you think that's you, then don't be afraid to reach out! ♥
I'm LGBTQ+ friendly! I'm also very flexible with characters- I can be whatever you want me to be! I do any pairings (mxf,fxf,mxm)
-I would prefer if my writing partners were 17+
-I tend to write about 1-3+ paragraphs. I don't expect a large amount...just gimme something to work with, please! ^^
-If the rp is CCxOC; I'll play your fav as long as you play mine!
-Please respond or check in with me at least once every week or so! I'm not much of a stickler for time, but I'll forget if I wait too long ^^U
-Ghost friendly! Come and go as you please!

I can do Fandoms; but I am also very interested in world-building and such! Don't hesitate to give me prompt ideas! I will certainly do OCXOC.

* = I like it
** = I'll gladly rp it if you'd like.
*** = Yes, I love it. Am willing to rp.
**** = I am very excited to rp this.
***** = PLEASE!!! I am DESPERATE! I would love to roleplay it very much!!
-
Criminal Minds*****

SPN*****

Umbrella Academy*****

Marvel Universe(Cinematic and otherwise)*

DC Universe(Cinematic and otherwise)*

OUAT*

TVD

The 100

AHS

The chilling adventures of Sabrina

TrueBlood