• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Wacky Crossovers!?] [RP Partner Search!]

Malloren Mercury

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! I am Malloren! I use (They/Them) and really enjoy slow burn romances! (M/M), (F/F), etc! I've been writing for a decade. I focus on characterization a lot, as I only write characters I have a passion for.

I love fantasy, supernatural (aliens! 8) ) stuff...I have the most experience writing (M/M). My favorite happens to be interspecies romance!
I don't really know what an experienced writer looks like in other people, since we all write differently. ^^' But I like writing multiple paragraphs in a story-like format. I prefer if the other people do this too. Also decent grammar, please.

I'm also open to the casual script rps, but I'm not quite for one-two liners. I also want people who are ready to contribute to the story! Drama? CONFLICT! Fluff? Good, then let's add some angst right after. >D

But what I look for in a partner most of all, is someone who won't restrict another from what character they want to play. I really like crossovers. Just take two characters and make them interact! ISEKAI LETS GO!!! Heh.

I will not get along with those who preach hatred. I will also not tolerate homophobia, racism, etc, and I will be quick to shut down a roleplay if you purposely break the most basic of boundaries. You also reserve the right to do this when someone presses on your triggers and the like, it's a sign of self-care and thus should be respected. I myself am a busy person with so much in the background, so I won't be able to respond everyday...But I love to write. I just want to write my favorite canon characters! TvT

Fandoms I actively use characters from:
Mega Man (X + Classic and sometimes even Zero)
Pokemon
Yugioh (All shows minus Sevens. I really use Yugioh VRAINS a lot though.)
The Gray Garden (By Deep Sea Prisoner)
End Roll (by Segawa)
No Game No Life,
Pandora Hearts
Danganronpa (V3 or Super)

The reason I have a list is because more often than not, I'll be using more than one character from this list. It'll be some kind of massive AU...Sometimes. Depends on the context. Thanks for reading! I'm open to crossover ideas but I'll put mine down just in case!

Sometimes, you don't have to know a fandom to roleplay a crossover! Usually how I work--I pick a fandom, you pick one, and we control the characters of whatever fandom we chose. (Ex, I pick Mega Man and control the Mega Man cast I include. If you picked something like Owl House, you'd control whatever OH characters arrive in our rp!) ^^

Specific crossover Ideas I really want to write:

[Twisted Wonderland/Mega Man Zero] (I think it would be interesting if Mega Man X (Cyber Elf) was stuck in the middle of the Fae vs Human war years before canon. Are there any Lilia [Twisted Wonderland] RPers out there?)

[Twisted Wonderland/ No Game No Life] In which Tet would crash someone's lifestyle. Could be any character [Riddle's childhood deserves to be intervened. .w.] , but he'd do it just because he's bored and wants to play!

[Yugioh Crossover] I want to use Yugioh Vrains and have Ai use time travel powers to frick stuff up--Just to save his Totally-Not Boyfriend. He'd probably target the 5Ds era first.

[End Roll/ Magic Kaito 1412] Kaito Kid swiped a rabbit gem (it unknowingly had the spirits of Russell Seager and Informant,) and Kaito got himself haunted. But the truth of the gem he recently stole had an even worse horror story behind its creation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back