• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(~°w°)~ Searching ~(°w°~)

I'm interested in supernatural x human, demon x human and friends with benefits (in that order) if you're still up for one!

I believe we did one a while ago and I kind of fizzled out on it because school got kind of hectic, but I'm out for the summer and I would love to give it another go if you'll have me. :)

Sirius1023 said:
I'm interested in supernatural x human, demon x human and friends with benefits (in that order) if you're still up for one!
I believe we did one a while ago and I kind of fizzled out on it because school got kind of hectic, but I'm out for the summer and I would love to give it another go if you'll have me. :)
Sure! Just pm me and we'll talk further into it. Sounds like a good combination xD

I'm down for any of the following:

Human × Human

Cop × Criminal

♡☆ Supernatural being × Human

Roommates

Friends with Benefits

Younger × Older

♡♡☆ LGBT

Pirate Crewmember × Prisoner

Maid × Master

Mermaid/Merman × Human

I'd love to try that Demon x Human RP, I always seem to end up on the demon end of the cast though, it'd be heartily refreshing to play the human for once.

*excited flailing* I'm a huge fan of steampunk, what if we did a combo of childhood friends and rich x poor in a steampunk theme? I generally prefer mxf pairings.

You have a lot of ideas, but what are you craving most? I'm willing to do most of them, and depending on how you present it, I will do all of them.

I like pretty much all of these ideas, and I absolutely LOVE anything steampunk. If you wouldn't mind rping via PMs on facebook, I would be interested if you are still looking. Also, I would prefer MxM relationships.

Hi!

I'd like to see about working something out with you! Only because of new member ristrictions, I can't send PM's yet, so would you send me one so we can discuss further detail?

~ Looking forward to hearing from you soon! ~

Eldecrok said:
You have a lot of ideas, but what are you craving most? I'm willing to do most of them, and depending on how you present it, I will do all of them.
The most I'm really craving is Mermaid/man×Human, School for the gifted, and World of Furries

Brokenbri said:
@LaFilleKitty
I'm interested in the supernatural being x human , if you are still looking
Sure! Just pm me and we'll talk c:

WolfSong said:
I like pretty much all of these ideas, and I absolutely LOVE anything steampunk. If you wouldn't mind rping via PMs on facebook, I would be interested if you are still looking. Also, I would prefer MxM relationships.
I don't really feel comfortable rping through facebook, sorry xD but I dont mind doing a M×M Steampunk rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back