• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(~°w°)~ Searching ~(°w°~)

LaFilleKitty

procrastinating 24/7
Hey! (°w°)/

● So lately been wanting to try out some new RPs and have been craving a couple pairings. Also been looking for a long term partner would be nice to have one. Thanks (^-^) I don't mind doing M×F, F×F, M×M, I'm cool playing either gender. Romance can be apart of the roleplay, Im a sucker for those. (♡u♡)

● Age range with characters AND roleplay partner doesn't matter to me. Please no one liners (not occasionally). If you're bored with the roleplay or busy or whatever reason that cause you to go into a long hiatus, please tell me I will do the same. Also like to fade to black during the whoo-hoo scenes.

● Alrighty then! Here are some of the pairings. (This may update whenever I have any more pairings in mind I wanna do.)

♡ = Craving (°u°)

☆ = Plot I have in mind

Bold = Role I wanna do

Human × Human

☆ Vampire × Human

Childhood friends

♡☆ Demon × Human

Angel × Human

Demon × Angel

Cop × Criminal

♡☆ Supernatural being × Human

Roommates

Poor × Rich

☆ Ghost × Human

Friends with Benefits

♡♡ Psychopath × Therapist

Younger × Older

Step Sibling × Step Sibling (let's get awkward (*w*))

Fake relationship

☆ God × Mortal

☆ Bartender × Regular Customer

♡♡☆ LGBT

♡♡ Pirate's Daughter/Son × Crewmember

Pirate Crewmember × Prisoner

☆ Requited Love

☆ Soulmates

Maid × Master

♡ Mermaid/Merman × Human

● Settings and/or Timeperiods willing to do:

Historical (depending on timeline)

Victorian era

Steampunk era

Futuristic

Kingdoms

☆ Time Travel

World of Furries (Animals with humanoid characteristics and personality. Ex. Zootopia the movie)

Supernatural

Rival Gangs

♡☆ Parallel Universe

College

☆ War

♡☆ School for the gift

All Boys/Girls school

WARNING

I'm very busy lately with school and personal life. I'll TRY my hardest to reply back soon as possible and will apologize for my absence. I will tend to reply back to certain roleplays depending on the length and/or short time I have for a break. Rest assure I will post back.

*Currently on summer vacation*

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychopath × Therapist I would be interested in this! pm me and we'll talk about it.

Hi im interested in demon x human or supernatural x human. Im also more comfortable in playing female if you dont mind ^^"

LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
Psychopath × Therapist I would be interested in this! pm me and we'll talk about it.
YAAAY!! \(°0°)/

I will pm later on today when I have time.

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Hi im interested in demon x human or supernatural x human. Im also more comfortable in playing female if you dont mind ^^"

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Just pm me and that's fine by me, don't mind playing the male role (^^)

thegreathero said:
I'm interested in lgbt and stepsibling x stepsibling!! pm me? :D
Oh yay!! Just pm me quite busy right now trying to reply back to messages and other roleplays.

LaFilleKitty said:

♡♡ Psychopath × Therapist

♡ Step Sibling × Step Sibling (let's get awkward (*w*))

☆ Fake relationship

♡☆ Soulmates (with a twist (°×°))

I am totally interested. PsychopathxTherapist sounds like a spectacular idea. But I have been craving a step sibling rp. And might have a plotline bumping about my head, depending on the ages you're comfortable with. But, I am interested in any of the ones above. **Rambling** Ugh.

[QUOTE="My Coffin Or Yours]I am totally interested. PsychopathxTherapist sounds like a spectacular idea. But I have been craving a step sibling rp. And might have a plotline bumping about my head, depending on the ages you're comfortable with. But, I am interested in any of the ones above. **Rambling** Ugh.

[/QUOTE]
Great! I'm interested in either two. Combining the two would be interesting, but thats up to you if you want too. Though I've been carving for a Therapist × Psychopath rp too haha. Pm me when you have time ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
LaFilleKitty said:
♡ Step Sibling × Step Sibling (let's get awkward (*w*))
I know I am already in an RP with you, but can we do another one at the same time with this plot?

I'm interested in:

Cop x Criminal,

Poor x Rich,

Pirate's Daughter/Son x Crewmember

Pirate x Criminal,

Younger x Older,

Ghost x Human,

God x Mortal,

and Bartender x Regular Customer

These are actually pretty creative!

oh wow that's a lot to choose from lol

Adzel said:
I know I am already in an RP with you, but can we do another one at the same time with this plot?
Sure, why not. :) I'll send you a separate message and we'll discuss from there.

jellystone said:
I'm interested in:
Cop x Criminal,

Poor x Rich,

Pirate's Daughter/Son x Crewmember

Pirate x Criminal,

Younger x Older,

Ghost x Human,

God x Mortal,

and Bartender x Regular Customer

These are actually pretty creative!

oh wow that's a lot to choose from lol
Why thank you ^^ out of that list I'm most definitely interested in Cop x Criminal and Bartender × Regular Customer.

jellystone said:
@LaFilleKitty Okay, do you want me to send it now?
Yes please.

[QUOTE="Lyka Bear]I'm very interested in the "soulmates with a twist" rp, if you're not to busy with other people! :D

[/QUOTE]
Oooo okay~ Mind sending me a pm, please? ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back