• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(~°w°)~ Searching ~(°w°~)

[QUOTE="Lyka Bear]Yeah! But how do you pm?? Sorry!! >.<

[/QUOTE]
Ahh just click on the person name or pictures and then the person profile will pop up on the screen. There will be an option, in the profile, to message them and from there you can send a message.

Open I explained well. Terrible at explaining things ( ;n;)

LaFilleKitty said:
Ahh just click on the person name or pictures and then the person profile will pop up on the screen. There will be an option, in the profile, to message them and from there you can send a message.
Open I explained well. Terrible at explaining things ( ;n;)
I have a feeling you explain it perfectly, but I guess I haven't passed the 24 hour wait thing yet, so its still not available to me yet. I'm sorry!

[QUOTE="Lyka Bear]I have a feeling you explain it perfectly, but I guess I haven't passed the 24 hour wait thing yet, so its still not available to me yet. I'm sorry!

[/QUOTE]
Its okay! I will message you then :3

Hey there! Not sure if you are still searching, but I was really hoping we could be partners? My interest was piqued at the mention of the following:

• Demon × Human

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! I would love to roleplay as the merman in the mermaidxhuman! MXM or FXM is fine with me btw :)

I'd be interested in doing the Vampire X Human one, hopefully with not-nice vampire, 'cause dark vampires are always fun. Or if not, maybe one of the other supernatural-like pairings. ^^

VoidOShiningDarkness said:
I'd be interested in doing the Vampire X Human one, hopefully with not-nice vampire, 'cause dark vampires are always fun. Or if not, maybe one of the other supernatural-like pairings. ^^
Im up for a dark vampire rp (+w+) Just pm me!

LaFilleKitty said:
Supernatural being × Human
Bartender × Regular Customer

School for the gift

Soulmates (with a twist (°×°))
I'm interested in all of these plots. The second and third ones I don't mind whatever details you may think of. The fourth one I would like to hear more about but am a bit unsure since you never specified what the "twist" is. The last one I'm just wondering, would you mind being a dragon for the supernatural being? Kinda have an obsession with them if not please tell me what you have in mind then.

CJWrites said:
Question, by school for the gift, do you mean school for the gifted? If so, I'd be interested.
Yes that's what I mean. Haha sorry for the confusion. I'll pm you and if you don't hear from me in a day please pm me. (°u°)

Kattz said:
I'm interested in all of these plots. The second and third ones I don't mind whatever details you may think of. The fourth one I would like to hear more about but am a bit unsure since you never specified what the "twist" is. The last one I'm just wondering, would you mind being a dragon for the supernatural being? Kinda have an obsession with them if not please tell me what you have in mind then.
I'm down for either of them. I'll pm you so we can discuss further into this.

Hihihi there!!! ;v;;

ifyouarestillopenforpartners I would love to roleplay with you!!!

If you are, maybe we could do

demon x human

ghost x human

step sibling x step sibling

or mermaid/merman x human???

;v;; sorry if I sound really awkward and picky

idk..

anyway, thanks!!! ^^'

[QUOTE="tomato modest]Phychopath x Therapist? :^)

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Pm me ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back