• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*cough cough* Technically it's a Japanese FC *cough cough*
Alas, yes, I am a K-pop fan. However, Myrin's theme, oddly enough, is one of my few favorite French songs.
I... am more interested in other cultures than I am my own.

Still feeling that 'run-and-hide' urge lmao.

Interest in other cultures is always a good thing :)

You're French then?

Lekiel Lekiel loved the opening post. That guard didn't deserve all that hate tho he's just doing his job, leave him be! I'll have no snide comments bout his manhood form you.

Lekiel Lekiel loved the opening post. That guard didn't deserve all that hate tho he's just doing his job, leave him be! I'll have no snide comments bout his manhood form you.

I'm glad you feel so strongly for him ngawww... <3 He just had the luck to be in between a douchebag and a very frustrated princess xP

Broody Elf Boy has entered the chat....

Oof sorry it took a while, hello everyone! I play the infiltrator Broody Queen Israfael aka Rafe. I'll get some post up in a moment so we can get this party started :D

And so 8 pages in.. *cough* SO YOU FINALL- *Ahem* This BLOODY IDI-!!

Hey guys, meet broody elf. Broody elf meet awesome adventurers!

Broody elf and I will be posting a couple of posts to set the tone while we wait for the rest to get their CS's in order. Then hopefully we can start by the weekend!

Gimme some time. This week is a busy week.

Like, seriously. I’m at the aquarium now.

*bloop*bloop* All good!

D=!

That is a safe estimate! It could be earlier =D I always bash people's hopes down, so that I have more leeway for nonsense. But if I'm feeling generous, then it'd be like a boon!

Wait did the IC start already??

It's mostly establishing backstory. There'll be about five or six posts between me and Hella. Highly recommended for you to read it to know the back story, which will definitely help you be more immersed ^^;

I'll let you know when you can begin posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back