• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In a class guide for pathfinders, a BSF is labeled “Boris the Strong and Fair”.... what it really means, as you can tell from my typed sarcasm, is that it means “Big stupid fighter.”

I don’t want to be a one-trick pony. I don’t want to be a meatshield. And I DON’T want to be stupid. :/

In a class guide for pathfinders, a BSF is labeled “Boris the Strong and Fair”.... what it really means, as you can tell from my typed sarcasm, is that it means “Big stupid fighter.”

I don’t want to be a one-trick pony. I don’t want to be a meatshield. And I DON’T want to be stupid. :/
You can be a smart meatsheild, talk bout philosophy after you've killed a horde of goblins.

I highly doubt master strategists are 'stupid'. Similar as they are, don't confuse the classes here with mainstream fantasy.

You can be a smart fighter. o.0 That depends on your character and his/her personality. You also don't have to be a master strategist. As I've explained before, Warmasters are just people who prefer to rely on physical weapons and their body.

Also, I dunno why but I just can't imagine a Boris as being fair

...Except it’s probably gonna go like this...

“Duh!” Gets hit by a magic death claw attack, dealing 99% health damage. “D’okaaaay, elfish wizshard, u can casht your sphell now... Gets hit again, dies.

I mean, seriously. Goblins are dumb, filthy creatures who don’t know what philosophy is except when to flee.

...Except it’s probably gonna go like this...

“Duh!” Gets hit by a magic death claw attack, dealing 99% health damage. “D’okaaaay, elfish wizshard, u can casht your sphell now... Gets hit again, dies.

I mean, seriously. Goblins are dumb, filthy creatures who don’t know what philosophy is except when to flee.
I dunno dude, when to flee is a pretty big part of Sun Tzu's art of war and that's philosophy rite?

...except when you’re a goblin.
Did I mention that I hate goblins?

And then I think about being a cool paladin-dude, but then I realize: that’s probably gonna go one of two routes- either essentially a charismatic BSF, or a dumb Warhammer 40k space marine saying “Die, heretic!” Every time he sees a baddie.

It’s not that that’s bad. It’s the fact that everyone is a heretic. Ugh.
Did I mention that I hate Warhammer 40k? (at times) xD

It’s not that that’s bad. It’s the fact that everyone is a heretic. Ugh.
Did I mention that I hate Warhammer 40k? (at times) xD

Well that was amusing... and tbh, a BSF (yay I learned a new word) is so underrated in an online RP. Everyone wants to be smart, its not cool anymore.

With that being said, personality meta-tropes have nothing to do with the class. In fact, its better to look at the classes here as for what they are. Instead of what another fantasy setting depicts it to be. By all means, find something here that suits you.

For those who are done with their CS, you might want to add a character theme song to your 'other' section ^3^ I'd love to hear them!

Well that was amusing... and tbh, a BSF (yay I learned a new word) is so underrated in an online RP. Everyone wants to be smart, its not cool anymore.

With that being said, personality meta-tropes have nothing to do with the class. In fact, its better to look at the classes here as for what they are. Instead of what another fantasy setting depicts it to be. By all means, find something here that suits you.
With how borderline suicidal my character is, I wouldnt say he is smart lmao.

Just kidding! HAHAH! Don't worry, I rarely reject people ^~^ I usually just request changes, and will definitely work with you to get it through =D
:angrypuff: You had me so scared!! Ah... I don't know why I'm so worried about this; you're very kind. Alright. I'll go post it now. After maybe rereading it for like the billionth time because I'm that paranoid. I'll probably still miss things... Go easy on me T~T

WHOAH! KPOP!
Disclaimer: There are no negative connotations with this exclamation
*cough cough* Technically it's a Japanese FC *cough cough*
Alas, yes, I am a K-pop fan. However, Myrin's theme, oddly enough, is one of my few favorite French songs.
I... am more interested in other cultures than I am my own.

Still feeling that 'run-and-hide' urge lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back