• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's mostly establishing backstory. There'll be about five or six posts between me and Hella. Highly recommended for you to read it to know the back story, which will definitely help you be more immersed ^^;

I'll let you know when you can begin posting.
Okay I was worried lmao

The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit

As a citizen of Numen and our characters are nearly the same age, it is very likely they have met each other as well. Whether that be on the battlefield or just among the soldiers. If you wanna hash that out

Alright, Lekiel. I think I got an idea: use the rogue class; and (don’t laugh. ;)) say my person is an assassin who learned his art from various sources, primarily from (here it is...) ninjas and Philippine escrima fighters.
Now the concept here comes from an game called adventurequest: you can choose your class to be assassin at level 70, but only after you get max ranks in the ninja class. So it’s like the assassin class builds off of the ninja class.

Alright, Lekiel. I think I got an idea: use the rogue class; and (don’t laugh. ;)) say my person is an assassin who learned his art from various sources, primarily from (here it is...) ninjas and Philippine escrima fighters.
Now the concept here comes from an game called adventurequest: you can choose your class to be assassin at level 70, but only after you get max ranks in the ninja class. So it’s like the assassin class builds off of the ninja class.

Stop trying to bring other metas into this particular world lol! Please do try to work with whatever is already written.

Lol. It’s going to follow the same concept as the assassin class- just flavored slightly differently.

Or are ninjas not in this world?

Ah. Got’ee.

And what about Escrima? Fighting with two short weapons? Obviously, don’t call it escrima in this world, but is it still viable? :/:
Please say yes.

Oh, and I wanted to bring ninja in here for the cool shurikens as well. ;)

Ah. Got’ee.

And what about Escrima? Fighting with two short weapons? Obviously, don’t call it escrima in this world, but is it still viable? :/:
Please say yes.

Oh, and I wanted to bring ninja in here for the cool shurikens as well. ;)

The concept is fine. But please word them in more general terms or genre/setting appropriate.

Yush! Thank’ee!

-cough- Though, when I think about it, my idea might fit a ranger better...
Oh well. I dunno, but you need SOMEONE that’s super stealthy.

A shadow slips in the night. A faint noise can be heard as it moves from one patch of darkness to another: “dun dun dun dee dun. -gasp- tiptoe tiptoe tiptoe dun. Dun dun dun dun....”
The noise of this quiet time fades in the distance, as well as the mysterious shadow...

Meh. It’s one of those classic funny tunes when a person is streaming a game, they’re trying to be stealthy, so they dun their way through a James Bond song

So what you're saying is, I can't have Heisenberg cooking me some of that sweet crystal meth in a basement somewhere in An`Falithe?
If Heisenberg's name is something like Nuelehtil and crystal meth is called moon sugar, then that is fine. Better to be a rogue in this case.

Meh. I suppose I started a bad conversation about pushing the boundaries. I can retract my idea (well, mainly the shuriken.), if you want, Lekiel.

No. The pink panther song goes like this: Dundun du dun dudun duh duh dah dah dee dah dee dah dee daaaaaaah dundadeedundun...
Hey I've got an idea for you, find out what the elvish for pink and panther is and then just name your character that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back