• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My laptop is still not here. I'm sorry if I'm holding everyone back... I really don't know what else to do. I'd try writing on my phone but I'm worried it'll be, well, crap. :closedeyescryingfrown:

My laptop is still not here. I'm sorry if I'm holding everyone back... I really don't know what else to do. I'd try writing on my phone but I'm worried it'll be, well, crap. :closedeyescryingfrown:
My posts r all on mobile m8. It's the same. Just takes longer

boo. boo. Alre accepted! You may presume that he joined the party as per the others from the Weeping Wyvern Tavern and just take it from there. Unless you have other suggestions on how you joined up with the party.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Hmm.. you might've misread the last few bits of my post. I did a fairly large timeskip :> Tavern Meeting > split to retrieve horses etc. do whatever each one wants > meet at appointed place > Hard riding through the rest of the night > short rest off the travelway (this is where we are now in timing and location). All who joined the group are basically together, depending on how they chose to rest.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Hmm.. you might've misread the last few bits of my post. I did a fairly large timeskip :> Tavern Meeting > split to retrieve horses etc. do whatever each one wants > meet at appointed place > Hard riding through the rest of the night > short rest off the travelway (this is where we are now in timing and location). All who joined the group are basically together, depending on how they chose to rest.
Uhhhhhhhhh. Woops lol

Alright. I fixed lmao

Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater Yo just realized I gave Alre a crippling fear of birds? get ready for some real awkward conversations.

also, hi everyone! glad to be jumping on board. alre is too. tho he might be a little intimidated by all those battle-hardened people.

If any of you guys want to get some short interaction going, do make it happen within the next couple of days ^3^ My next one will include one final timeskip towards our first 'event'!

This is really unfortunate... you've written your background well, but you probably should've asked me first before you went all out =( I am sorry, but the background simply cannot do...
Please do not place your town far beyond Numenlad. Being born in the Plains of Sorrow is uhm... nope.
There are no towns nor former all-human empires within the known lands. Hence your background town is invalid. You've really written it well... unfortunately, I cannot bend on this point or it'll render much of what I will build and have built invalid.

That being said, I don't want the ideas you've brought to go to waste. I'd suggest changing your character's race to Tel`Quessir, and his township to the borders of the Bloodwilds, south of Tal`Velahr.
The Bloodwilds is an accursed forest, with a strong tang of twisted magic that not even the Wretched care to enter. Even elves and men do not return when they venture into the deep forest depths. This is pushing it but I can allow a tribe of elves that were cut-off from everyone when Tal`Velahr fell many centuries ago. They could be Great Stag riders, making for expert mounted forest units, yet forced to hunker down, cornered against the Bloodwilds surrounded by low rocky hills and tainted rivers, pushed in by the vast body of the Wretched, managing to survive by the skin of their teeth. When the Tel`Quessir legions retook Tal`Velahr, only then could they make a final charge and help the Tel`Quessir host secure the former capital (the Emerald Legion is a legend, calling them the Elven Host, Imperial army etc. will do)

This is really unfortunate... you've written your background well, but you probably should've asked me first before you went all out =( I am sorry, but the background simply cannot do...
Please do not place your town far beyond Numenlad. Being born in the Plains of Sorrow is uhm... nope.
There are no towns nor former all-human empires within the known lands. Hence your background town is invalid. You've really written it well... unfortunately, I cannot bend on this point or it'll render much of what I will build and have built invalid.

That being said, I don't want the ideas you've brought to go to waste. I'd suggest changing your character's race to Tel`Quessir, and his township to the borders of the Bloodwilds, south of Tal`Velahr.
The Bloodwilds is an accursed forest, with a strong tang of twisted magic that not even the Wretched care to enter. Even elves and men do not return when they venture into the deep forest depths. This is pushing it but I can allow a tribe of elves that were cut-off from everyone when Tal`Velahr fell many centuries ago. They could be Great Stag riders, making for expert mounted forest units, yet forced to hunker down, cornered against the Bloodwilds surrounded by low rocky hills and tainted rivers, pushed in by the vast body of the Wretched, managing to survive by the skin of their teeth. When the Tel`Quessir legions retook Tal`Velahr, only then could they make a final charge and help the Tel`Quessir host secure the former capital (the Emerald Legion is a legend, calling them the Elven Host, Imperial army etc. will do)
Alright, thank you for trying to work with me, I’ll edit it to fit into the lore. One quick check though: it wasn’t an all human empire, it was just that some of them are humans from the elf empire. Sorry, I can see how I wrote it for that to be confusing and that’s on me. Is that alright though?

Alright, thank you for trying to work with me, I’ll edit it to fit into the lore. One quick check though: it wasn’t an all human empire, it was just that some of them are humans from the elf empire. Sorry, I can see how I wrote it for that to be confusing and that’s on me. Is that alright though?

The stature of your character in some form of leadership role made me assume that there were humans were in charge. So I assumed they were remnants of a human empire. Even if they are not an empire/ city/ village of their own, humans in any leadership role is not accepted. He would never be allowed to lead or make decisions. And if the leader he challenged was an elf, that's a whole bunch of no's as well.

Even if they were once part of an elf + human village/society. It doesn't make sense for it to degrade to the above point.

Do note that humans were treated as little more than scum up until recent fifty years. Even the Bluecloaks were founded in Cal`ancalen and not by people within the capital, and so the acceptance of the stature is very grudging. Coming from a culture separate from the current empire would mean that as a human, you'd be little more than troll fodder and would've been sacrificed way earlier on for the sake of the survival of the remnant elves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back