• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rafe doesn't know Sanine in this one does he? I know he trained her in the last version of the RP we went through.

That’s up to you! I’m fine with both ways. Though, since Ameranth still has a link to Sanine in the new rp, I think Rafe might have at least heard of her

That’s up to you! I’m fine with both ways. Though, since Ameranth still has a link to Sanine in the new rp, I think Rafe might have at least heard of her
I think them knowing of each other is probably the best then. Given the new lore around The Conclave, she probably wouldn't know who he is in the organization.

does nymeria know rafe?
does nymeria know anything going on with her sister XD

Definitely know. It's a running scandal in fact. A princess being so close to a former assassin. That being said, Nymeria may not know much more than that. Rafe would be running errands like a good boi for Ameranth every now and then, so those that do in fact recognize his actual face would not immediately assume Ameranth is there.

Definitely know. It's a running scandal in fact. A princess being so close to a former assassin. That being said, Nymeria may not know much more than that. Rafe would be running errands like a good boi for Ameranth every now and then, so those that do in fact recognize his actual face would not immediately assume Ameranth is there.

i was gonna go "nymeria saw ameranth's puppy dog and thought 'wow, maybe i should talk to her about this'"

Name calling entirely up to you luls! He makes her weed though. Course, she wouldn't know it... yet

Stuff like this would actually give more opportunity to make things interesting. Ameranth actually would not like it.. especially if she realizes it's her sister. But she'd have to resist the extreme urge not to be too offended otherwise it'd give her away.

Stuff like this would actually give more opportunity to make things interesting. Ameranth actually would not like it.. especially if she realizes it's her sister. But she'd have to resist the extreme urge not to be too offended otherwise it'd give her away.

That double 'actually' I cringe. Plès... Get's the point across though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back