• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would Jayson be considered a lawful good? Not sure... Maybe a neutral good
I was thinking that Rafe was more of a Lawful Good in that scenario...but his morality is a little questionable....maybe he's more Neutral Evil.

A chaotic good character does what is necessary to bring about change for the better, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. Chaotic good characters usually intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of sync with the rest of society.

A lawful good character typically acts with compassion and always with honor and a sense of duty, though will often regret taking any action they fear would violate their code; even if they recognize such action as being good.

A neutral evil character is typically selfish and has no qualms about turning on allies-of-the-moment, and usually makes allies primarily to further their own goals. A neutral evil character has no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit for themselves

Woah, woah, woah is that uh....is that a post?
:o
tenor.gif

Yes, I'm still interested! I've just been a little preoccupied. I need to find some time to read the previous posts and write.

Sorry for my stagnation. School and work have been keeping me busy.

Alrighty! Thanks for letting me know~

So uh my father took my laptop and returned it to the store. Which means I need to write on my phone now. Which means everything I'm going to write until I get a new laptop will suck. Which means I'm highly unmotivated to write, especially for rps I really care about (don't want to have a shitty post for these kinds of rps). Which means I'll probably be MIA here until this Friday. Maybe. Ugh.

And done.
So uh my father took my laptop and returned it to the store. Which means I need to write on my phone now. Which means everything I'm going to write until I get a new laptop will suck. Which means I'm highly unmotivated to write, especially for rps I really care about (don't want to have a shitty post for these kinds of rps). Which means I'll probably be MIA here until this Friday. Maybe. Ugh.
Literally everything I do on this site is on my phone. It ain't crazy mate. U got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back