• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi guys! I'll make another post within 12 hours with a time skip. That should give you guys more material to work with :) I'll also be going on a short roadtrip from the 6-8th June this week. So yeah..!

Hi guys! I'll make another post within 12 hours with a time skip. That should give you guys more material to work with :) I'll also be going on a short roadtrip from the 6-8th June this week. So yeah..!
okay, so i can write about misha comin home then? orr wait until time skip?

hiya :3
im planning out my character right now, and i have sooooo many questions~ but ill reduce it to one for now~ Would you prefer another elf? or another human? or, something else entirely? a bucket?

hiya :3
im planning out my character right now, and i have sooooo many questions~ but ill reduce it to one for now~ Would you prefer another elf? or another human? or, something else entirely? a bucket?

We also don't have a mage yet. If you're interested in that.

Ooo, i am actually~ i'll let you know very soon. i wanna make sure i know what im in for before i make my final decision
[although it is very likely :D]

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this (reletively new to the site, not new to RPs) but are you still accepting characters? this is the most well-written fantasy roleplay i’ve seen in a long time.

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this (reletively new to the site, not new to RPs) but are you still accepting characters? this is the most well-written fantasy roleplay i’ve seen in a long time.
Ive been here for years and you have no idea how true that observation is

Correct place to ask! Yes still am accepting!

We need more male elf characters, but it's most a necessity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back