• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings VR World Plot / Long-term.

Tyrannical by Design

Hidden Boss Fight.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I'm making this small, to-the-point search thread to highlight a plot idea I'm specifically looking for; if you'd like to know more about me and my other RP interests, please check out my primary thread here.

Anyway, important things to note before you bother to read my ramblings:
== Ideally, I'd prefer for us to have a couple of main characters for this plot, and I'd prefer any romantic pairings that come up to be m x f, with myself writing the males. We can have various other characters as side characters/plot points/etc.
== PMs.
== 1+ paragraphs per post, with a "write what you're inspired to write" style. I might write twenty paragraphs if I'm writing multiple characters or an important scene. I do not expect that back if you're only responding with one character. This goes both ways; the aim is to have a fun, flowing and descriptive RP without it becoming stressful (aka a vicious cycle of "mirroring").

Anyway, I'm really craving something set in a VR world, a kind of "deep dive" system like .hack or Sword Art, where the players are eventually trapped in the game and have to deal with the consequences of that (player death as some whose bodies aren't supported in the real world die, integration systems malfunctioning (pain becoming real?), etc.). I'm interested in writing at least two characters as "mains," a player and a NPC who becomes more like an independent AI within the game, and I have vague ideas for others. What kind of world the game is doesn't matter, we can make it whatever, but I think a MMORPG would be easiest to work with (either fantasy or sci-fi). I'd like this to be a long storyline where we really see them struggle with their reality.

I'm not really sure what to do or where to go with this, so I'm hoping there's someone out there that either wants to contribute ideas, or is content to let me fumble around with small-time plots and interactions until I come up with an overarching story. XD

Last edited:
OH MY GUSH ID LOVE THIS pm MEEEEEE FELLOW SUPPORTERRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back